Recess appointments illegal
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread:
Recess appointments illegal

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Newbury Park, Ca/Mohave Valley, Az
    Posts
    8,169

    Default Recess appointments illegal

    A 3 Judge Federal Court has decided that obama's "recess" appointments to the National Labor Relations Board, (3 union loving libtards), was unconstitutional..... That means the 200+ plus rulings they have made since then are null and void..... And this case is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to violations of Constitutional law by this administration.....
    Ray
    LOUD BOATS SAVE LIVES

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member ICECREAMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,426

    Default

    This will be interesting to see how this plays out. So far Obama has managed to be the Teflon man when dealing with any court issues. I would love to see him be held accountable for all the laws he violates or avoids all together with actions like E.O.'s.
    Last edited by ICECREAMAN; 01-26-2013 at 09:18 AM.

  4. #3
    LP-25.com Infomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Port Richey, FL
    Posts
    16,857

    Default

    At this point in time. What does it really matter?
    If For Some Reason I Do Something Worthy Of Recognition. God Provided The Ability And Deserves The Credit.


    QE 439 Twin Turbo

  5. #4
    Senior Member bp298's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    LHC
    Posts
    6,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Infomaniac View Post
    At this point in time. What does it really matter?
    it does if 2 of the 3 couldn't get congressional approval because of their far left associations. at the gym yesterday i was reading the tv screen. what i read was that the 3 amigo's came to some type of forced union ruling on a bottling business in washington state? and the owner told 'em to go screw themselves because they had no legal authority. maybe he was right?
    every little bit helps...

  6. #5
    Senior Member brgrcru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Montrose
    Posts
    2,676

    Default

    its no big deal, it will be swept under the door mat again. To few care. and to few realize, that stepping on the Constitution by either party does not matter anymore. We the people will put up with it and not do anything about it. we are in trouble and the Kings and Queens don't give a shit, because most of us, as they see it are peasants and slaves.

  7. #6
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    Here's the long list of everything this fraud in the white house has done properly/legally since taking office:
    1 ....
    The best things in life aren't things!

  8. #7
    LP-25.com Infomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Port Richey, FL
    Posts
    16,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bp298 View Post
    it does if 2 of the 3 couldn't get congressional approval because of their far left associations. at the gym yesterday i was reading the tv screen. what i read was that the 3 amigo's came to some type of forced union ruling on a bottling business in washington state? and the owner told 'em to go screw themselves because they had no legal authority. maybe he was right?
    every little bit helps...
    I was making fun of Hilary Bob. LOL
    If For Some Reason I Do Something Worthy Of Recognition. God Provided The Ability And Deserves The Credit.


    QE 439 Twin Turbo

  9. #8
    Senior Member bp298's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    LHC
    Posts
    6,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Infomaniac View Post
    I was making fun of Hilary Bob. LOL
    aaahhhhh yes. the equivalent of "bump in the road"...

  10. #9
    I don't feel tardy Hallett Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moneypit View Post
    A 3 Judge Federal Court has decided that obama's "recess" appointments to the National Labor Relations Board, (3 union loving libtards), was unconstitutional..... That means the 200+ plus rulings they have made since then are null and void..... And this case is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to violations of Constitutional law by this administration.....
    Ray
    Tip of the iceberg Ray, yes it is, however, Eric Holder will never take any action. Holder is a spineless socialist piece of shit.
    You and I know his back ground. That is why the "GOLFER IN CHEIF" appointed him. You know, partners in crime & shit.
    We can only hope that justice will prevail.
    Last edited by Hallett Dave; 01-27-2013 at 12:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Futs View Post
    Im non induced and My turd leaves pretty hard as she sits.

  11. #10
    Senior Member SoldHondaBoughtHondo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lake Havasu az.
    Posts
    4,318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Here's the long list of everything this fraud in the white house has done properly/legally since taking office:
    1 ....
    You can't count moving out of the white house until it actually happens.....Pretty sure everything that involves him has lying/cheating involved and in the off chance there is an exception he still has 4 years to fix it.
    "A liberal paradise would be a place where everybody has
    guaranteed employment, free comprehensive healthcare, free
    education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free
    utilities, and only law enforcement has guns. And believe it or
    not, such a place does, indeed, exist: It's called prison."

    Sheriff Joe Arpaio
    Maricopa County Sheriff's Office

  12. #11
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Infomaniac View Post
    At this point in time. What does it really matter?
    x 26
    Pat Eason, the voice of reason...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95