Liberals unite in praise and worship!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 57

Thread:
Liberals unite in praise and worship!

  1. #1
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default Liberals unite in praise and worship!

    Finally!
    After killing employment, small business, budgets and the ecomomy, in general, the socialist democrats have finally succeeded in shrinking the GDP. The nation's gross domestic product shrank for the first time in 3 1/2 years during the fourth quarter, declining at an annual rate of 0.1% between October and December. It was the first time the broad measure of all goods and services produced by the economy contracted since the recovery from the financial crisis began. Liberals everywhere should be ecstatic! Their plan to ruin America is working and their boy is the perfect answer to kill what's left.


    U.S. Economy Contracts in Fourth Quarter - WSJ.com

    For the simple-minded that can't understand large words. America is dying - not recovering.
    The best things in life aren't things!

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    Obama is a deranged lunatic. His (Soro's really) economic policies are failures. Being Soro's lackey is going to catch up with him and all the fools that believe in his socialist utopia.

    America is the land of equal opportunity, not equal success.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” .. Thomas Jefferson

  4. #3
    VOTE! RodnJen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Fullerton
    Posts
    2,123

    Default

    Doc, none of your assertion is supported by that article. Things are getting better, like it or not.

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RodnJen View Post
    Doc, none of your assertion is supported by that article. Things are getting better, like it or not.
    Mind sharing that Wacky Tabaccy of yours???? Don't bogart that joint my friend...................

  6. #5
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RodnJen View Post
    Doc, none of your assertion is supported by that article. Things are getting better, like it or not.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  7. #6
    Senior Member 500BBC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    CIUDAD MEXICO NORTE
    Posts
    6,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RodnJen View Post
    Doc, none of your assertion is supported by that article. Things are getting better, like it or not.

    Really? Where would that be? Food stamp line? Welfare line? Unemployment line?

    I have a good friend that has been looking for work for five montths. College degree, great track record, model employee, family man the perfect hire.
    Has been on dozens of interviews (one where they admitted they were going to interview two hundred people).

    He just got a job offer today, it's less than 50% of what he was making.

    You call that good?

    You really are an idiot.


    BTW IDIOT, he was laid off due to obammy care.
    "Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it. Not smack, though" President Barack Obama.

    Liberals just chose to ignore relevant information about the world they live in, and then call themselves sophisticated for having chosen to be more stupid than God made them.

  8. #7
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 500BBC View Post
    Really? Where would that be? Food stamp line? Welfare line? Unemployment line?

    I have a good friend that has been looking for work for five montths. College degree, great track record, model employee, family man the perfect hire.
    Has been on dozens of interviews (one where they admitted they were going to interview two hundred people).

    He just got a job offer today, it's less than 50% of what he was making.

    You call that good?

    You really are an idiot.


    BTW IDIOT, he was laid off due to obammy care.
    Yes, that is exactly what R&J considers "better".

    The time is near when it no longer matters WHY these imbeciles think the way they do, only that they do think that way.

    This Nation is far beyond the parameters that led to a civil war in our past, this POS in OUR WH is a fucking disgrace, and those who follow him like self serving blind lemmings are the only thing worse.
    He does worse shit before lunch on any given day than what Nixon resigned over.
    Our BIGGEST CROOK in the Country is our own AG....

    This shit is off the hook.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  9. #8
    Senior Member 500BBC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    CIUDAD MEXICO NORTE
    Posts
    6,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Yes, that is exactly what R&J considers "better".

    The time is near when it no longer matters WHY these imbeciles think the way they do, only that they do think that way.

    This Nation is far beyond the parameters that led to a civil war in our past, this POS in OUR WH is a fucking disgrace, and those who follow him like self serving blind lemmings are the only thing worse.
    He does worse shit before lunch on any given day than what Nixon resigned over.
    Our BIGGEST CROOK in the Country is our own AG....

    This shit is off the hook.


    "What difference, at this point, does it make?" Hillary Clinton after killing four Patriots.

    Rods dream girl
    "Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it. Not smack, though" President Barack Obama.

    Liberals just chose to ignore relevant information about the world they live in, and then call themselves sophisticated for having chosen to be more stupid than God made them.

  10. #9
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RodnJen View Post
    Doc, none of your assertion is supported by that article. Things are getting better, like it or not.
    What kind of glasses do you wear? Rose colored I suspect.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  11. #10
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RodnJen View Post
    Doc, none of your assertion is supported by that article. Things are getting better, like it or not.
    Permit me to ask direct questions Rod:
    Is the debt less today? (no, it's growing like a weed, out of control with another request for debt ceiling increase)
    Is the deficit growing or shrinking? (it's nearly double since your hero took office)
    Are taxes on the rise or going down? (despite the promise of only those making $250K or more getting hit, all American workers now pay higher taxes)
    Is unemployment better now than when your hero took office? (calculated the way it was back then we now have greater unemployment than in the great depression)
    Is our GDP continuing to increase? (no! The article clearly shows we are headed South now)

    Is your liberal mind so open that your brain fell out? (it must have for you to consider things better - like it or not.


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obama conomy.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	208002
    The best things in life aren't things!

  12. #11
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    Come on Rod, tell us all how this is great for America again or is it just that your government checks continue to come in and your union dues is paid in full that makes it so great?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GDP Shrinks.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	16.2 KB 
ID:	208010
    The best things in life aren't things!

  13. #12
    VOTE! RodnJen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Fullerton
    Posts
    2,123

    Default

    Here is more economic news from today:

    "The economy in the U.S. unexpectedly came to a standstill in the fourth quarter as the biggest plunge in defense spending in four decades swamped gains for consumers and businesses."

    "A decline in government outlays and a smaller gain in stockpiles subtracted a combined 2.6 percentage points from growth."

    "Rising auto sales boosted consumer spending last quarter as a drop in fuel prices and the largest income gain in four years enabled the biggest part of the economy to overcome superstorm Sandy and Washington budget battles."

    "Purchases of durable goods, including automobiles, climbed at a 13.9 percent rate, the most in two years. Cars and light trucks sold at a 15.3 million annual rate in December after a 15.5 million pace the prior month, the best back-to-back showing since early 2008."

    "After-tax income rose at a 6.8 percent annual rate from October through December, the biggest increase since the second quarter of 2008."

    "The GDP report also showed price pressures remain contained."

    This is one of my personal favorites Doc "Residential construction increased at a 15.3 percent rate. For all of 2012, homebuilding climbed 11.9 percent, the best performance since 1992."

    "Government outlays dropped at a 6.6 percent annual pace from October through December."

    Just a few facts from today, less the cute cartoons.

  14. #13
    Senior Member angry dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Glendora
    Posts
    1,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RodnJen View Post
    Here is more economic news from today:

    "The economy in the U.S. unexpectedly came to a standstill in the fourth quarter as the biggest plunge in defense spending in four decades swamped gains for consumers and businesses."

    "A decline in government outlays and a smaller gain in stockpiles subtracted a combined 2.6 percentage points from growth."

    "Rising auto sales boosted consumer spending last quarter as a drop in fuel prices and the largest income gain in four years enabled the biggest part of the economy to overcome superstorm Sandy and Washington budget battles."

    "Purchases of durable goods, including automobiles, climbed at a 13.9 percent rate, the most in two years. Cars and light trucks sold at a 15.3 million annual rate in December after a 15.5 million pace the prior month, the best back-to-back showing since early 2008."

    "After-tax income rose at a 6.8 percent annual rate from October through December, the biggest increase since the second quarter of 2008."

    "The GDP report also showed price pressures remain contained."

    This is one of my personal favorites Doc "Residential construction increased at a 15.3 percent rate. For all of 2012, homebuilding climbed 11.9 percent, the best performance since 1992."

    "Government outlays dropped at a 6.6 percent annual pace from October through December."

    Just a few facts from today, less the cute cartoons.
    You Lie!
    Winter sand ~ Summer spray

  15. #14
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RodnJen View Post
    Just a few facts from today, less the cute cartoons.
    I noticed you ran and hid from my questions Rod. Was there a reason you didn't address these primary issues America now faces?

    Now, as for finding what supports your beliefs, anyone can do that. Here is more current news that says things are bleak, at best:


    Economic growth shrinks in fourth quarter

    US recovery stalls after first quarter of negative growth in three years | Business | The Guardian

    Or, if you need further proof with cute cartoons - which we like to call "verifiable charts" you can look at the following chart from the St Louis Fed which clearly shows, as of the just completed quarter, US GDP "growth" since the "recovery" is now the worst in US history, having just dipped below the heretofore lowest on record.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GDP recovery.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	22.8 KB 
ID:	208138
    Last edited by The Doctor; 01-30-2013 at 05:17 PM.
    The best things in life aren't things!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95