Chris rock says Obama is our 'boss'
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 16

Thread:
Chris rock says Obama is our 'boss'

  1. #1
    Senior Member Gravyboat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Commieland
    Posts
    3,364

    Default Chris rock says Obama is our 'boss'

    This is who the mainstream culture listens to and watches. How pathetic.

    Last edited by Gravyboat; 02-06-2013 at 08:38 PM.
    Freedom Without Authority is Anarchy.
    Authority Without Freedom is Tyranny

    “The trouble with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money”
    –Margaret Thatcher

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member Jake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,509

    Default

    Chris who?

  4. #3
    Senior Member SBS933's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Socialist Republic of California / Parker Az.
    Posts
    975

    Default

    WHAT A DICK !!!
    Last edited by SBS933; 02-06-2013 at 06:34 PM.

  5. #4
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    This is not at all surprising.
    Keep in mind, there is no shortage of people out there wearing camo, driving tanks, armored Humvees, flying planes, operating drones, and carrying weapons that make an AR look like a pea shooter, all thinking exactly the same thing. Many of them a whole lot more ignorant than that moron.
    All just waiting orders.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  6. #5
    Senior Member Gravyboat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Commieland
    Posts
    3,364

    Default

    Well, presumably, the ones flying planes and operating drones are all officers. The others are under the command of officers be it a General officer on down to a Lt. I would hope that they have the intelligence to not obey any orders that would violate the life, liberty or property of Americans. This is their home too after all. The CiC and defense secretary may be shitheads, but there are MANY good guys on the upper chain of command that will not obey any such orders.

    As far as O being THEIR boss, he is. They willingly signed on to that. Our military is comprised of brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, uncles, aunts, nieces, nephews and cousins. I don't see it happening. Hired mercs? that's a different story.
    Freedom Without Authority is Anarchy.
    Authority Without Freedom is Tyranny

    “The trouble with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money”
    –Margaret Thatcher

  7. #6
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    This is not at all surprising.
    Keep in mind, there is no shortage of people out there wearing camo, driving tanks, armored Humvees, flying planes, operating drones, and carrying weapons that make an AR look like a pea shooter, all thinking exactly the same thing. Many of them a whole lot more ignorant than that moron.
    All just waiting orders.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravyboat View Post
    Well, presumably, the ones flying planes and operating drones are all officers. The others are under the command of officers be it a General officer on down to a Lt. I would hope that they have the intelligence to not obey any orders that would violate the life, liberty or property of Americans. This is their home too after all. The CiC and defense secretary may be shitheads, but there are MANY good guys on the upper chain of command that will not obey any such orders.

    As far as O being THEIR boss, he is. They willingly signed on to that. Our military is comprised of brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, uncles, aunts, nieces, nephews and cousins. I don't see it happening. Hired mercs? that's a different story.
    . . . and every single one of them took an oath to support, sustain and defend the constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic!
    The best things in life aren't things!

  8. #7
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gravyboat View Post
    Well, presumably, the ones flying planes and operating drones are all officers. The others are under the command of officers be it a General officer on down to a Lt. I would hope that they have the intelligence to not obey any orders that would violate the life, liberty or property of Americans. This is their home too after all. The CiC and defense secretary may be shitheads, but there are MANY good guys on the upper chain of command that will not obey any such orders.

    As far as O being THEIR boss, he is. They willingly signed on to that. Our military is comprised of brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, uncles, aunts, nieces, nephews and cousins. I don't see it happening. Hired mercs? that's a different story.
    Don't count on it GB. EVERY SINGLE person in the military that was tried at the Nuremberg trials was an officer. EVERY ONE. Many of the ones NOT in uniform were justices of the court system that gave Hitler the "legal" path that allowed everything he did.
    Never assume an education makes people intelligent. Never assume that an education makes people less corrupt, or power hungry. I assure you, those that saw to it that Hitlers "orders" were carried out were very well taken care of for their LOYALTY to the SUPREME LEADER.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  9. #8
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    . . . and every single one of them took an oath to support, sustain and defend the constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic!
    Doc, there is only thing in this country that is done every single day at a rate higher than swearing that oath without knowing what the hell they are searing to, or what the document says, OR WHY THE DOCUMENT WAS EVEN WRITTEN, and that, is swearing on the Bible and having no clue what it says. But make no mistake, the numbers are probably closer than you or I care to imagine.



    I am 100% totally shocked to find out there are people that truely believe that Obama and his "courts" can do what ever the flock the like and be backed up by supposedly intelligent, educated people that will carry out all and any orders handed down so long as the APPOINTED courts and AG say A.O.K.!

    Shocking and disgusting!



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Last edited by gn7; 02-06-2013 at 08:45 PM.

  10. #9
    Senior Member Gravyboat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Commieland
    Posts
    3,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Don't count on it GB. EVERY SINGLE person in the military that was tried at the Nuremberg trials was an officer. EVERY ONE. Many of the ones NOT in uniform were justices of the court system that gave Hitler the "legal" path that allowed everything he did.
    Never assume an education makes people intelligent. Never assume that an education makes people less corrupt, or power hungry. I assure you, those that saw to it that Hitlers "orders" were carried out were very well taken care of for their LOYALTY to the SUPREME LEADER.
    Thankfully this isn't Nazi Germany nor do we officially have a dictatorship or a "supreme leader". Not yet anyway, but it's on the horizon I think. The things that are being done in the gov't are happening at an unprecedented rate and personally, I believe cannot be undone without a collapse or an actual shooting war. I hope not, but hope only goes so far as we've seen for the last 4 years.

    If you were around for the "education" threads and the exchanges between John (U26) and the others, you'd know that my position and opinions of the subject pretty much mirror yours.
    I fully agree that an education can absolutely ruin a mind and actually make him a worse person. However, were not quite to the point of public or (privately) teaching people that a specific race of people are to blame for the nations woes. Again, not that it can't happen again.

    We seem to be more interested in indoctrinating along the lines that anything deemed harmful to the planet is to be shunned, ridiculed and finally, made illegal. I.e., traditional capitalism and all that comes with it. That genie is out of the bottle (and yes, I'm aware Hitler was an ardent environmentalist). We're engaged in a cold war of Traditionalism vs. Progressiveism. When the Military (our service people) become part of THAT agenda and are used wholesale to violate the Constitution and the American people, then we will be in revolt against the gov't. at which point, who knows what happens.
    Last edited by Gravyboat; 02-06-2013 at 09:37 PM.
    Freedom Without Authority is Anarchy.
    Authority Without Freedom is Tyranny

    “The trouble with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money”
    –Margaret Thatcher

  11. #10
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gravyboat View Post
    Thankfully this isn't Nazi Germany nor do we officially have a dictatorship or a "supreme leader". Not yet anyway, but it's on the horizon I think. The things that are being done in the gov't are happening at an unprecedented rate and personally, .
    If it makes you sleep better at night to tell yourself "it can't happen here" that fine. Whatever gets you thru the night.

    As for EDUCATED INTELLIGENT officers, check out the IQs of those tried and found guilty at Nuremberg.
    This is onlyu the military officers. Think the those in Hitler's "justice" ministry were dumber or less educated. They were all lawyers BEFORE he took power. They GAVE him the power. They validated his power!



    Name

    I.Q.

    Doenitz, Karl 138, Frank, Hans 130, Frick, Wilhelm 124, Fritzsche, Hans 130, Funk, Walther 124, Goering, Hermann 138, Hess, Rudolf 120,
    Jodl, Alfred 127, Kaltenbrunner, Ernst 113, Keitel, Wilhelm 129, Neurath, Konstantin von 125, Papen, Franz von 134, Raeder, Erich 134,
    Ribbentrop, Joachim von 129, Rosenberg, Alfred 127, Sauckel, Fritz 118, Schacht, Hjalmar 143, Schirach, Baldur von 130, Seyss-Inquart, Arthur 141
    Speer, Albert 128, Streicher, Julius 106

    Unprecedented rate you say?

    He was in prison for treason less than 10 years before he was made chancellor.
    His campaign posters for chancellor pretty much tell the story.
    Change the image of the traitor, and put it in english.
    GIVE ME 4 MORE YEARS




    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  12. #11
    Senior Member hpltree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    ventura , ca
    Posts
    141

    Default chris rock ..

    i hope i am not out of line saying to chris ..Go have Coke and a smile and shut the FFFFFF up .. nobody gives a pooper about what you say .. . ecxept them .. damn i got out numbered again gn7 has a point look at the history and watch out for the slap on the back of the head ..
    Last edited by hpltree; 02-06-2013 at 10:16 PM.

  13. #12
    Icy
    Icy is offline
    Boatless Member :( Icy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    AV, CA
    Posts
    3,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    . . . and every single one of them took an oath to support, sustain and defend the constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic!
    That's nice Doc,

    They use the logic that THE PEOPLE elected a person who then nominated a judge or where the judge was elected. Therefore any law they pass and any law the judge upheld is the will of the people. The only enemy would be that of one who does not want the will of the people to succeed.

    You're living in an old time bubble if you think that a large percentage of government related armed people will view a oppressive government as a domestic threat.

  14. #13
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    ICY, a person that gives free stuff and the people that DEPEND on the free stuff for their mere existance, will vote in people that assure the flow of the free stuff. Those people voted in, appoint people that remain hushed about any laws that assure the flow of free stuff. Add in the one million LEGAL immingrants PER YEAR! that are CLUELESS to what it means to be a free American and give a rats ass about the constitution, an addition to the additional 1 million illegals, 4 million Federal government employees on the dole, plus the millions of bleeding heart liberals that believe that these people all need a "fair" shake, and you can see you and I are far out numbered.

    The people + the courts + military control - armed American public=disaster.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  15. #14
    Icy
    Icy is offline
    Boatless Member :( Icy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    AV, CA
    Posts
    3,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    ICY, a person that gives free stuff and the people that DEPEND on the free stuff for their mere existance, will vote in people that assure the flow of the free stuff. Those people voted in, appoint people that remain hushed about any laws that assure the flow of free stuff. Add in the one million LEGAL immingrants PER YEAR! that are CLUELESS to what it means to be a free American and give a rats ass about the constitution, an addition to the additional 1 million illegals, 4 million Federal government employees on the dole, plus the millions of bleeding heart liberals that believe that these people all need a "fair" shake, and you can see you and I are far out numbered.

    The people + the courts + military control - armed American public=disaster.
    I've seen both officers of the military and police use the "will of the people logic" I posted above.

    We are in a world of hurt. Producers are currently vilianized. The underclass is going to grow at exponential rates, the middle class will collapse and the elites will control everything.

    If at some point the system collapses before this happens. DHS will be there to make sure the transition works as planned.


+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95