Debt of debit?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 22

Thread:
Debt of debit?

  1. #1
    Senior Member Lumpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Arroyo Grande, CA.
    Posts
    235

    Default Debt of debit?


  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    Remember that the dems took control of the house and senate in 2007. That when debtastrophe began at the level we see today.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	deficit by year.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	17.3 KB 
ID:	230658
    The best things in life aren't things!

  4. #3
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy View Post
    Lumpy, I go on there about once a month to see if there are any change trends in things like consumer debt, morgage debt, unemployment, and number on assistence, etc. The debt is given, its going up at an alarming rate, and that fine with 1986, R&J, CVX and shue.

    I found it intersting that where it now has the sequester cuts and % to spending, there use to be the debt ceiling amount. Last month before the nudged the ceiling temporarily, that number was "flashing" because we had exceeded it.
    There was a link to tell you what the government does in that event. It was hilarious. It had to be have written by CVX.
    Cease bonds sales, duh!!!! Few other rediculous, mean nothing moves while the government wasexceeding its credit line on the edge of default. too sad!

    Did you notice that the sequester cuts are 2.4% of spending, and saved a whopping 14 billion. How brutal is that to the average over paid under worked goverment employee?
    But the tax increase percentage is 6.2 percent of spending, taken in an additional 37 billion from the taxpayers, and yet this is not enough for the greedy fucks like R&J, shue and CVX all whining like spoiled children.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  5. #4
    Icy
    Icy is offline
    Boatless Member :( Icy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    AV, CA
    Posts
    3,006

    Default

    Just shows our whole money system is fake and the average person is really just a slave.

  6. #5
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Icy View Post
    Just shows our whole money system is fake and the average person is really just a slave.
    enslavement is the exact word used by the colonialist before the revolution.

    Read any of the letters written before and after the revolutionary war regarding England, and you will see the word used over and over. They used the word enslavement more than the word tyranny. Tyranny is easy to determine and deal with. You KNOW what you need to do the shed tyranny. Enslavement is much harder to shed. Specially if the master seizes your guns.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Last edited by gn7; 03-03-2013 at 12:44 AM.

  7. #6
    Senior Member SBjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Vero Beach, FL
    Posts
    4,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    L
    Did you notice that the sequester cuts are 2.4% of spending, and saved a whopping 14 billion.
    I saw that too. I'm not clear on how we already saved $14 billion. I figured we were gonna save about $40 billion by the end of the fiscal year in Oct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Brown View Post
    I'm still chuckling at being "poo-pooed" for straying off topic. Awesome.

  8. #7
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SBjet View Post
    I saw that too. I'm not clear on how we already saved $14 billion. I figured we were gonna save about $40 billion by the end of the fiscal year in Oct.
    Here is the basic whine from the entitled federal employee. The cuts are 2.4 of the ENTIRE budget. But almost 80% of the budget is non discretionary. Its interest, SS and Medicare. Thats leaves roughly 20 of the budget that has to take the 2.4 TOTAL cut.

    Sucks to be them! I hope this rides longer than congress has been waiting for a budget from the WH. I hope this is still in effect when Hilliary has left the WH. This may be our ONLY sign of any cuts from the government ever again in our life time. Or before the SHTF

    The free ride has been long enough.

    SS, and Medicare are going to see some work over, and if it doesn't include 100% stopping of the payments to the "unfunded" recipients, phoney ass fraudulent SSI claims, EBT card carriers, and section 8 dwellers, BEFORE THEY CUT the SS benefits of those that work their whole lives for the shit system, then there may be an small uprisng they wish they hadn't brought on. Thats a can of worms they may not be able to get the lid back on.

    Screwing over the average federal employee is much more popular, and they are basically too brain dead to start an uprising. Besides, insubordination could spell the end of their fat ass retirement, if not their job, for trying to kick Obama in the nuts. After all, he is their messiah king.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Last edited by gn7; 03-04-2013 at 07:12 PM.

  9. #8
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Anybody notice that the interest paid by everthing for personal households to the federal government is 3 trillion + already this year?

    And that the ONLY thing going DOWN is personal debt and morgage debt. The public is smarter about its personal finaces than the federal government is about the nations.

    How stupid is that CVX? shue? R&J? Well 1986. Anybody?

    Joe Public got the message, why can't asshats in DC? Why can't Mr Credit Card himself get it. Maybe because he can't even balance a check book? Becuase he still thinks you can lower the price of something 3000%. Or that the sequester will cost 170 million jobs in a work force of less than 150 million. Or maybe he really doesn't give a shit and this is all part of the plan.

    Personally, I think that the reason we are here discussing this today, is the lack of leadership. The American people deserve better.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Last edited by gn7; 03-05-2013 at 12:09 AM.

  10. #9
    Senior Member SBjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Vero Beach, FL
    Posts
    4,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post

    And that the ONLY thing going DOWN is personal debt and morgage debt. The public is smarter about its personal finaces than the federal government is about the nations.

    .
    This stat was actually fed to me from the Obama camp before the election, about total debt going down as a BS sign of a good economy, from a leftist FB friend.
    I pointed out what you just did, the govt. debt was still going up, and personal debt was going down. Unfortunately that is mostly because peeps can't get credit.

    And can the Dems even call themselves left anymore? I don't the USSR or the Chi-coms ever ran this kind of debt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Brown View Post
    I'm still chuckling at being "poo-pooed" for straying off topic. Awesome.

  11. #10
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SBjet View Post
    This stat was actually fed to me from the Obama camp before the election, about total debt going down as a BS sign of a good economy, from a leftist FB friend.
    I pointed out what you just did, the govt. debt was still going up, and personal debt was going down. Unfortunately that is mostly because peeps can't get credit.

    And can the Dems even call themselves left anymore? I don't the USSR or the Chi-coms ever ran this kind of debt.
    Not only is the public debt dropping because credit is tight, but becuase houses aren't selling. No NEW morgage debt is being taken on. Virually nobody is taking out equity loans, either because their house has no equity, or because they wised up.
    Interest is an historical low, yet nobody is borrowing. How does that show a strong economy. Just to show you the ignorance of a statement like that, if the government cut taxes to ZERO, and everybody took the extra cash and applied it to their outstanding debt, how does help the economy. They are morons!!

    There is also a HUGE drop in public debt due to bankruptcies write down, or people waling away from their homes and that morgaage falls off the charts.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  12. #11
    Senior Member Havasu1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Yorba Linda & Lake Havasu
    Posts
    6,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Not only is the public debt dropping because credit is tight, but becuase houses aren't selling. No NEW morgage debt is being taken on. Virually nobody is taking out equity loans, either because their house has no equity, or because they wised up.
    Interest is an historical low, yet nobody is borrowing. How does that show a strong economy. Just to show you the ignorance of a statement like that, if the government cut taxes to ZERO, and everybody took the extra cash and applied it to their outstanding debt, how does help the economy. They are morons!!

    There is also a HUGE drop in public debt due to bankruptcies write down, or people waling away from their homes and that morgaage falls off the charts.
    I quess it all depends on where you live. The house next door sold for $685K in ONE day. 85k more then the house next to it last year. Houses in Orange County area are selling very quick these days due to low inventory and the market is strong.

  13. #12
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu1986 View Post
    I quess it all depends on where you live. The house next door sold for $685K in ONE day. 85k more then the house next to it last year. Houses in Orange County area are selling very quick these days due to low inventory and the market is strong.
    This is a perfect example of fucking morons on the left. They see a house sell and instantly the housing market is back. What a dipshit. God help this country.

    Every knows the housing market is 100% determined by how home sales are doing in Orange.
    If houses were selling like you say they are, doesn't seems only obvious that morgage debt would be on the increase? Are these people buying these homes with CASH???? How do you seel ALL THESE HOMES YOU TALKING ABOUT, and not have the morgages show up as morgage debt? Magic dimbulb bookkeeping?

    Hey dipshit, is the health of the housingh market and the economy as a whole really determined by the sales of EXSITING homes. Thats GROWTH??? How is that??
    You manage to hold down a job with that brain of yours? HOW????



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Last edited by gn7; 03-05-2013 at 03:08 PM.

  14. #13
    Icy
    Icy is offline
    Boatless Member :( Icy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    AV, CA
    Posts
    3,006

    Default

    We already know 86 only cares about the metro areas that generally reap the benefits of the centeral government running a defecit. Anything not in those areas is just a shit hole that nobody should bother caring about.

  15. #14
    Senior Member Bruise Brothers Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pomona,Ca
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    Heard a radio add for some mortage finanical institution, wish I could remember who it was. Shocked is all I can say . They said they would finance too 250% of value. Thought I was hearing things, which could be the case. Asked at my bank today and they didn't know of anything like this, but said there must be one hell of of a high rate to pay if true. Here we go again, can't wait for the bubble to hit the pin if true...
    Need help finding this 1973 Sanger 18'6" bubble deck mahogany bottom and stringers I was living in Pomona when I sold her in 1979. Just wonder if she still exists

    Update Found my old Sanger 12/7/14 in Reno.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95