WTF moment of the day..
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread:
WTF moment of the day..

  1. #1
    Bah... HST4ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,546

    Default WTF moment of the day..

    School builds unisex bathrooms for transgender students

    School builds unisex bathrooms for transgender students- The Family Room - MSN Living

    Portland’s largest public high school has repurposed six bathrooms for “third gender” students, or those who identify as transgender, reports Good Morning America.
    “This (bathroom) issue requires us to consider the need to support our transgender students, while also doing our best to ensure the safety and comfort of all students,” Portland Public Schools' general counsel Jollee Patterson wrote in guidelines sent to school administrators in 2012 on how to handle transgender issues.
    “In no case shall a transgender student be required to use a bathroom that conflicts with the student's gender identity.” etc etc.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member SoldHondaBoughtHondo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lake Havasu az.
    Posts
    4,318

    Default

    Hell ya WTF........seems stupid simple to me...A person either has a penis or doesn't.....As it applies to bathrooms it all about plumbing. What next, separate terlets for gays and lesbos....
    What would Archie Bunker say? He is the man with the answers.
    "A liberal paradise would be a place where everybody has
    guaranteed employment, free comprehensive healthcare, free
    education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free
    utilities, and only law enforcement has guns. And believe it or
    not, such a place does, indeed, exist: It's called prison."

    Sheriff Joe Arpaio
    Maricopa County Sheriff's Office

  4. #3
    I don't feel tardy Hallett Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HST4ME View Post
    School builds unisex bathrooms for transgender students

    School builds unisex bathrooms for transgender students- The Family Room - MSN Living

    Portland’s largest public high school has repurposed six bathrooms for “third gender” students, or those who identify as transgender, reports Good Morning America.
    “This (bathroom) issue requires us to consider the need to support our transgender students, while also doing our best to ensure the safety and comfort of all students,” Portland Public Schools' general counsel Jollee Patterson wrote in guidelines sent to school administrators in 2012 on how to handle transgender issues.
    “In no case shall a transgender student be required to use a bathroom that conflicts with the student's gender identity.” etc etc.


    I remember in the 1950s, the black only/white only drinking fountains and restrooms. I have never had a problem pissing next to someone no matter their race. I don't know nor do I care if someone pissing next to me is gay or transgender. I'm straight, well hung and very secure. I don't require nor demand any special accommodations. Gay, transgender, you are what you are, get over it. I don't expect or demand special treatment or accommodations.
    I guess I'm done with this thread for tonight. My Yellow Nape Parrot is telling me he wants the lights out. The girlfriend has also spoken.
    All the best
    Quote Originally Posted by Futs View Post
    Im non induced and My turd leaves pretty hard as she sits.

  5. #4
    Senior Member Boss460's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,679

    Default

    Or you can just do like me and avoid public restrooms like the plague they are. Unless I'm about to shit myself, I will hold it. And even then I might just take my chances. 99% of guys can't clean up after themselves in a restroom. It's disgusting.

  6. #5
    Bah... HST4ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boss460 View Post
    Or you can just do like me and avoid public restrooms like the plague they are. Unless I'm about to shit myself, I will hold it. And even then I might just take my chances. 99% of guys can't clean up after themselves in a restroom. It's disgusting.

    Agreed there, women are worse. Some of the shit I've seen at our marina in bathhouse.........

  7. #6
    Senior Member Ms Understood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Murrieta, Ca
    Posts
    8,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HST4ME View Post
    Agreed there, women are worse. Some of the shit I've seen at our marina in bathhouse.........
    Yes, unfortunately many females are pigs. They don't belong in women's bathrooms.



    Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!


+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95