The Kenyan Now Has 47,000,000 Americans On Food Stamps!!!
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread:
The Kenyan Now Has 47,000,000 Americans On Food Stamps!!!

  1. #1
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default The Kenyan Now Has 47,000,000 Americans On Food Stamps!!!

    Come on libs! Tell us all again how great this guy is and all he's done for America?
    Which of you is stupid enough to think this path is sustainable?


    President Barack “Food Stamp” Obama Now Has 47,000,000 Americans On Food Stamps // Mr. Conservative
    The best things in life aren't things!

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Colts fan & Stoker owner RitcheyRch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Santa Clarita Valley
    Posts
    8,170

    Default

    Are any of really surprised at these numbers.
    www.facebook.com/RitcheyRch

    "I didn't pay them for sex, I paid them to leave"
    Charlie Sheen

    Life is all about ass, you're either covering it, hauling it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, or behaving like one.

  4. #3
    Icy
    Icy is offline
    Boatless Member :( Icy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    AV, CA
    Posts
    3,006

    Default

    At least we listened to QJ and ran the right guy.

  5. #4
    I don't feel tardy Hallett Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Come on libs! Tell us all again how great this guy is and all he's done for America?
    Which of you is stupid enough to think this path is sustainable?


    President Barack “Food Stamp” Obama Now Has 47,000,000 Americans On Food Stamps // Mr. Conservative
    No surprise at all Doc. The rules must have changed since I was in college at Chico State. After football season I had an elementary school playground supervisor job, a VW bug and I had no student loans. I was never eligible for food stamp assistance. I am very proud of the fact that I never had to rely on government assistance. I am so thankful for my parents' support.
    Happy Easter and God bless.
    HD
    Quote Originally Posted by Futs View Post
    Im non induced and My turd leaves pretty hard as she sits.

  6. #5
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hallett Dave View Post
    No surprise at all Doc. The rules must have changed since I was in college at Chico State. After football season I had an elementary school playground supervisor job, a VW bug and I had no student loans. I was never eligible for food stamp assistance. I am very proud of the fact that I never had to rely on government assistance. I am so thankful for my parents' support.
    Happy Easter and God bless.
    HD
    I believe you echo the story of most conservatives Dave. My story is similar and the need for government assistance programs has been absent since my birth. I too, am thankful for wonderful parents who taught me the value of work along with the self respect that comes from being a producer in a world of leaches whose numbers have grown exponentially under this Kenyan's lack of leadership.
    The best things in life aren't things!

  7. #6
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    I believe you echo the story of most conservatives Dave. My story is similar and the need for government assistance programs has been absent since my birth. I too, am thankful for wonderful parents who taught me the value of work along with the self respect that comes from being a producer in a world of leaches whose numbers have grown exponentially under this Kenyan's lack of leadership.
    It not going to get better either. There is no end in sight for this either. The majority of those on assistance are 2nd and 3rd generation. It breeds no differently than self respect and personal responsiblity.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Last edited by gn7; 03-31-2013 at 06:03 PM.

  8. #7
    Floatin dirty Lavey29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    4,831

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    It not going to get better either. There is no end in sight for this either. The majority of those on assistance are 2nd and 3rd generation. It breeds no differently than self respect and personal responsiblity.

    and they are multiplying by 10x per family with kids from 3 different fathers, etc...Young teens having fatherless kids...etc...

  9. #8
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    It not going to get better either. There is no end in sight for this either. The majority of those on assistance are 2nd and 3rd generation. It breeds no differently than self respect and personal responsiblity.
    4rth and 5th generation in the Deep South. And they are all Democrats and vote as such. That is why most southern cities are run by Democrats and in turn are broke and in such disarray.

    Here we come Greece.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    7,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    4rth and 5th generation in the Deep South. And they are all Democrats and vote as such. That is why most southern cities are run by Democrats and in turn are broke and in such disarray.
    Pretty much RED states down there...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Election_Map_2012.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	20.1 KB 
ID:	251970  

  11. #10
    Senior Member inthecurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    So.Or
    Posts
    499

    Default

    Shu, you might want to go county by county. Only place it's red is where people ACTUALLY work and are producers in those states... Unfortunately as we all know, the takers outnumber the producers and flock to metropolitan areas, where nanny Gov can take care of them!!!!

  12. #11
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shueman View Post
    Pretty much RED states down there...
    Please learn to read:
    That is why most southern cities are run by Democrats and in turn are broke and in such disarray.
    That is mostly because of the large rural vote. Look at the cities: New Orleans, Shreveport, Monroe, New Orleans, Jackson, Hattiesburg, Montgomery, Birmingham, Memphis, Nashville, Atlanta, etc, etc, etc.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  13. #12
    Urban Cougar Trapper Gopher711's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sandia,Tx. 78383
    Posts
    976

    Default

    AND once they are granted immunity , these certian ones will come out in masses to vote for more free handouts ......there are many ,many ,many that are ready to play with obummer ,.....sadly alot of the Red States will disappear
    http://oathkeepers.org
    Due to the fact that GOD limited mans intelligence , it's unfortunate he did not also limit his Stupidity !!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95