Federal officials say as much as $700 million in Katrina, Rita aid may have been mis
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread:
Federal officials say as much as $700 million in Katrina, Rita aid may have been mis

  1. #1
    Colts fan & Stoker owner RitcheyRch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Santa Clarita Valley
    Posts
    8,170

    Default Federal officials say as much as $700 million in Katrina, Rita aid may have been mis

    www.facebook.com/RitcheyRch

    "I didn't pay them for sex, I paid them to leave"
    Charlie Sheen

    Life is all about ass, you're either covering it, hauling it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, or behaving like one.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Yea, they busted a few of them. Bet ya it was mostly Democrats that abused the aid. Ooops, that's RACIST!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  4. #3
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    Anywhere unearned money flows, corruption exists, in some form or another.
    The best things in life aren't things!

  5. #4
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Anywhere unearned money flows, corruption exists, in some form or another.
    Like into Congress from K street?



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  6. #5
    SR
    SR is offline
    Cajun Member SR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Laf. Louisiana
    Posts
    1,436

    Default

    700 mil. sounds a little like the unemployment rate,extremely minimized...I'm reminded of Katrina on damn near a daily bases,100's of fema trailers (white 20' travel trailers) for sale littering this area to this day...I don't remember seeing illegals here till the "rebuild N.O." cranked up,you will now find them here everywhere from contruction sites to sugarcane fields...

  7. #6
    Senior Member Boss460's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    700 mil. sounds a little like the unemployment rate,extremely minimized...I'm reminded of Katrina on damn near a daily bases,100's of fema trailers (white 20' travel trailers) for sale littering this area to this day...I don't remember seeing illegals here till the "rebuild N.O." cranked up,you will now find them here everywhere from contruction sites to sugarcane fields...
    I see a buttload of those things on Hwy. 190 when I go to NOLA. Right there at Port Barre. Someone had put graffiti on the first few that basically said "Welcome to Port Barre the speedtrap f&*k pigs". I think they cleaned that off last time I went through. And yes, that place is a huge speed trap. They even tell you they only want your money and no ticket will go on your record when you get one (got mine back in December). Gotta be hundreds of those things on the side of the highway there though. And that's just one spot.

  8. #7
    SR
    SR is offline
    Cajun Member SR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Laf. Louisiana
    Posts
    1,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boss460 View Post
    I see a buttload of those things on Hwy. 190 when I go to NOLA. Right there at Port Barre. Someone had put graffiti on the first few that basically said "Welcome to Port Barre the speedtrap f&*k pigs". I think they cleaned that off last time I went through. And yes, that place is a huge speed trap. They even tell you they only want your money and no ticket will go on your record when you get one (got mine back in December). Gotta be hundreds of those things on the side of the highway there though. And that's just one spot.
    Good ol' Port Barre,damn near as bad as Maurice...Decent boudin in Krotz Springs...There's a shitload of those trailers further south on 49 at the old Evangeline Downs racetrack,they seem to have a never ending inventory...One things for sure,who ever built/sold all those units (new)to the feds made a fricken killing in a hurry...

  9. #8
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    700 mil. sounds a little like the unemployment rate,extremely minimized...I'm reminded of Katrina on damn near a daily bases,100's of fema trailers (white 20' travel trailers) for sale littering this area to this day...I don't remember seeing illegals here till the "rebuild N.O." cranked up,you will now find them here everywhere from contruction sites to sugarcane fields...
    Last time I was down there we were on HWY 1 at quitting time at a ship yard, they block the HWY to let the workers get to their vehicles. 90% Mexcians. My buddy I was riding with said it was all whites and blacks before Katrina!

    Hey Boss---> Valentine One radar and laser detectors
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  10. #9
    Senior Member Boss460's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    Have one. Was in the other car.

  11. #10
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boss460 View Post
    Have one. Was in the other car.
    Yea, been in the same boat. I'm thinking of getting another. One for the truck and one for the car. Two tickets and it pays for itself!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95