Interesting comment from a liberal newspaper.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 20

Thread:
Interesting comment from a liberal newspaper.

  1. #1
    Senior Member 65 Sanger 440's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    In the desert high on a hill!
    Posts
    1,302

    Default Interesting comment from a liberal newspaper.

    Dumb bitch, waste of good oxygen on her!

    Jun 2013
    Quote of the day by Dianne Feinstein

    Dianne Feinstein: "All vets are mentally ill and government should prevent them from owning firearms"
    Yep, - she really said it on Thursday in a meeting in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee. .
    and the quote below from the LA Times is priceless. Sometimes even the L.A. Times gets it right.

    Kurt Nimmo: "Senator Feinstein insults all U.S. Veterans as she flays about in a vain attempt to save her bill."

    Quote of the Day from the Los Angeles Times:

    "Frankly, I don't know what it is about California, but we seem to have a strange urge to elect really obnoxious women to high office.
    I'm not bragging, you understand, but no other state, including Maine, even comes close. When it comes to sending left-wing dingbats to Washington, we're Number One. There's no getting around the fact that the last time anyone saw the likes of Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Maxine Waters, and Nancy Pelosi, they were stirring a cauldron when the curtain went up on 'Macbeth'.

    The four of them are like jackasses who happen to possess the gift of blab. You don't know if you should condemn them for their stupidity or simply marvel at their ability to form words."

    -- Columnist Burt Prelutsky,
    Los Angeles Times
    “If we ever forget that we're one nation under GOD, then we will be a nation gone under.”
    -Ronald Reagan

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member ICECREAMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 65 Sanger 440 View Post
    Dumb bitch, waste of good oxygen on her!

    Jun 2013
    Quote of the day by Dianne Feinstein

    Dianne Feinstein: "All vets are mentally ill and government should prevent them from owning firearms"
    Yep, - she really said it on Thursday in a meeting in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee. .
    and the quote below from the LA Times is priceless. Sometimes even the L.A. Times gets it right.

    Kurt Nimmo: "Senator Feinstein insults all U.S. Veterans as she flays about in a vain attempt to save her bill."

    Quote of the Day from the Los Angeles Times:

    "Frankly, I don't know what it is about California, but we seem to have a strange urge to elect really obnoxious women to high office.
    I'm not bragging, you understand, but no other state, including Maine, even comes close. When it comes to sending left-wing dingbats to Washington, we're Number One. There's no getting around the fact that the last time anyone saw the likes of Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Maxine Waters, and Nancy Pelosi, they were stirring a cauldron when the curtain went up on 'Macbeth'.

    The four of them are like jackasses who happen to possess the gift of blab. You don't know if you should condemn them for their stupidity or simply marvel at their ability to form words."

    -- Columnist Burt Prelutsky,
    Los Angeles Times


    Priceless, especially since it's coming from the Times. To bad they won't help us get rid of the wicked witches of the west.

  4. #3
    Senior Member Pm/pe122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,300

    Default

    talk about a slap to the face of ALL military vets ! its very clear this bitch needs to suffer from an illness of her own !

  5. #4
    Colts fan & Stoker owner RitcheyRch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Santa Clarita Valley
    Posts
    8,170

    Default

    She needs to be thrown out of office


    Quote Originally Posted by Pm/pe122 View Post
    talk about a slap to the face of ALL military vets ! its very clear this bitch needs to suffer from an illness of her own !
    www.facebook.com/RitcheyRch

    "I didn't pay them for sex, I paid them to leave"
    Charlie Sheen

    Life is all about ass, you're either covering it, hauling it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, or behaving like one.

  6. #5
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,551

    Default

    IF only one of those mentally ill Vets can get to her...
    Pat Eason, the voice of reason...

  7. #6
    SR
    SR is offline
    Cajun Member SR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Laf. Louisiana
    Posts
    1,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    if only one of those mentally ill vets can get to her...
    x 26


  8. #7
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    That dumb bitch makes the assumption that they were mentally ill before they ever joined the military. Just the idea that somebody would VOLUNTEER to take a life, even in defense of this country, and HER FREEDOM!!!, must be mentally ill. That's how fucked up she is.

    I have no doubt she has the same feelings for the patriots that won her the right to have her ignorant beliefs and opinions.
    All just deranged mental cases.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Last edited by gn7; 07-24-2013 at 06:39 PM.

  9. #8
    Senior Member 65 Sanger 440's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    In the desert high on a hill!
    Posts
    1,302

    Default

    Here is the real question, if you seen one of them dumb bitches being attacked by a gang of thugs would you;

    1 Help her out
    2 help them out
    3 call the cops
    4 watch
    5 none of the above just keep going!

    “If we ever forget that we're one nation under GOD, then we will be a nation gone under.”
    -Ronald Reagan

  10. #9
    Senior Member EVILFORCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    5,180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 65 Sanger 440 View Post
    Here is the real question, if you seen one of them dumb bitches being attacked by a gang of thugs would you;

    1 Help her out
    2 help them out
    3 call the cops
    4 watch
    5 none of the above just keep going!

    I cast my vote.


  11. #10
    a.k.a. "Mean Pair" Nice Pair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I want out of Kalifornia
    Posts
    5,950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EVILFORCE View Post
    I cast my vote.
    #2 is looking pretty good.



  12. #11
    Senior Member ICECREAMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 65 Sanger 440 View Post
    Here is the real question, if you seen one of them dumb bitches being attacked by a gang of thugs would you;

    1 Help her out
    2 help them out
    3 call the cops
    4 watch
    5 none of the above just keep going!

    6 I'd direct traffic to make sure no one interfered with her "attitude adjustment" therapy.
    Last edited by ICECREAMAN; 07-24-2013 at 08:58 PM.

  13. #12
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Seriously, did anyone really not see this coming? I posted a thread some time ago with a link of the regime wanting to look more seriously in to the mental status of the populace and gun ownership. And I figured the military would be the first grouping. Anyone with any form PTSD will be eventually barred from owning a firearm. I would imagine their next step would be to review the doctor records of non military citizens to see if they ever, even during a traumatic event such as a death, divorce, etc, to see if they ever had taken any "mental" medications. You see where I'm going....
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  14. #13
    RPB
    RPB is offline
    Senior Member RPB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,139

    Default

    If the law says mental disoreders can disqualify you, then say everyone that disagrees with you has a disorder.

    "The report stems from executive orders issued by President Obama in January 2013 directing federal agencies to improve knowledge of the causes of firearm violence, interventions that might prevent it, and strategies to minimize its public health burden. One of these executive orders charged the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention with identifying the most pressing firearm-related violence research needs. In turn, CDC and the CDC Foundation asked IOM and the Research Council to recommend a research agenda on the public health aspects of firearm-related violence."

    National Research Council proposes priorities for research on gun-related violence in US
    51% of Democrats dont know the earth revolves around the sun and 49% think that Astrology is scientific. (National Science Foundation and National Opinion Research Center (NORC) at the University of Chicago 2014).


    CF BLACK
    : Carbon Fiber Fabrics and Derivatives at the Best Prices

  15. #14
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    All it is going to take is ONE prescription for Prozac, at ANYTIME in your life, even PRIOR to any law passed, and you WILL BE found unfit to own a firearm. Count on it!!!!



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95