1. Forced forced home inspections by gov’t agents: Under Obumacare, government agents can engage in “home health visits” for those in certain “high-risk” categories. Those categories include:
• Families where mom is not yet 21;
• Families where someone is a tobacco user;
• Families where children have low student achievement, developmental delays, or disabilities, and
• Families with individuals who are serving or formerly served in the armed forces, including such families that have members of the armed forces who have had multiple deployments outside the United States.
2. Government will use “honor system” for Obumacare subsidies. In order to get as many young people addicted to Obumacare, despite its outrageous cost, the government will use the honor system to qualify.......much more
Obamacare: “You think you hate it now, but wait ’til you drive it!” – Metallic Pea Replaces Platinum | Confounded Interest