Justice for Treyvon continues........... - Page 6
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6
Results 71 to 84 of 84

Thread:
Justice for Treyvon continues...........

  1. #71
    Just Me snoc653's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Eastern Iowa
    Posts
    4,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Naw, he's not doing what you did. He's doing what you bullshit about having done. He's going to have a good life, not one like yours where you have to make up shit about yourself..
    Right!!!!! You keep believing your fairy tales. If for one second I thought it would make you shut up and disappear, I'd prove all the things you say I haven't done that I say I have. But what is the point since you don't believe in facts and you would rather believe your own crap and make believe friends. Maybe someday when my mind starts to slip like yours, they'll give me some of the good drugs you seem to be on.
    So many projects, so little time

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #72
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snoc653 View Post
    Right!!!!! You keep believing your fairy tales. If for one second I thought it would make you shut up and disappear, I'd prove all the things you say I haven't done that I say I have. But what is the point since you don't believe in facts and you would rather believe your own crap and make believe friends. Maybe someday when my mind starts to slip like yours, they'll give me some of the good drugs you seem to be on.
    Then prove it.. You can call Yuma Air Base and talk to my friend any time.. He said to come out. Ret. Lt. Col. D. S. Libby. Call. There's your proof. Now where's your proof!!!

    Now you shouldn't need any more drugs. It seems you have plenty!!!!

  4. #73
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Guys,

    Don't forget who you are arguing with here. It's the all knowing Snoc.

    This is the same guy who called 90% of the board stupid because we did not want school children in our public schools saying the pledge in Arabic, and referencing "God" as "Alah".

    He fails to make any connection of right and wrong beyond his ultra narrow, one way street interpretations.

    Nearly every single member has pointed out (some specific, some not specific) how his view and statements are in fact racist and bigoted, but he will never see it because it is outside his narrow, one way definitions.

    He is a true island of one, with a keyboard, jousting with windmills.

    I thank him for his service, and hope sincerely that he has good care in his corner of the VA hospital, on the floor they call "the puzzle factory".

    From his arguments, and statements, there is little doubt that that is where he resides.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bdhondo View Post
    We dont all agree on everything, but MOST here agree SNOC is annoying and believes his own BS so much its actually scary
    Hard to say, whether he really believes what he types or just is trolling. If trolling, he's doing a pretty good job... I guess?
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  5. #74
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snoc653 View Post
    Pick a side Wolfie. Either I'm a racist or I'm defending the blacks. Which is it? I don't see where I've defended anyone and I don't see any racial slurs or racists statements made by me being pulled out to prove that false allegation either. I have stipulated that certain crimes don't fit the legally provable requirements of other statutes. But, you keep living your dream and believe what you want. When has truth and facts ever mattered to what you believe anyways.


    So what specifically makes this a hate crime under the legal definition of such?
    Glen, I know you... I know your a smart man, certainly you can see the EXTREME level of frustration that is boiling up with the situation that is brewing in this nation...

    It's not MY fault or Brandons or my daughters or Wolfies or Tommies or Doc's or anyone else heres fault that these thugs "fathers" (and I use that term loosely) walked out on them OR the mom is a crack head OR both mom and dad AND the MISguided "parents" (again I use that term loosely) of kids like Treyvon or the ones in this video have taught them to hate white people, taught them to be ready to SNAP and go postal like a pit bull raised to fight at the drop of a hat...

    Its not our fault and certainly you can see the frustration boiling up around the nation... Certainly you can understand that what Sharpton, Jackson, Ophra and POTUS/FIRST LADY are doing is inflamitory to us folk that have done NOTHING to these rabid thugs that are just waiting for a reason to go postal...

    My little girl Anna is the most loving kid I have seen ever, hates NOBODY at 10 yrs old and yet there is an entire segment of our nation that hates her just because she is white and has loving parents... It's not her fault that WE are trying to do the right thing and raise her right... Picture MY 10 yr old girl on this bus that hates NOBODY and trying to get her MP3 player back that some thugETTE has taken from her:

    IF it is a war they want, it is a war they will get... We are COCKED and LOCKED... AND I for one will NOT back down... I don't have any faith that the police/courts will or CAN protect our GOD GIVEN RIGHTS OR that even 10% of our fellow citizens have the courage and will stand up for what is right...
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 08-30-2013 at 09:48 AM.
    Pat Eason, the voice of reason...

  6. #75
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Glen, I know you... I know your a smart man, certainly you can see the EXTREME level of frustration that is boiling up with the situation that is brewing in this nation...

    It's not MY fault or Brandons or my daughters or Wolfies or Tommies or Doc's or anyone else heres fault that these thugs "fathers" (and I use that term loosely) walked out on them OR the mom is a crack head OR both mom and dad AND the MISguided "parents" (again I use that term loosely) of kids like Treyvon or the ones in this video have taught them to hate white people, taught them to be ready to SNAP and go postal like a pit bull raised to fight at the drop of a hat...

    Its not our fault and certainly you can see the frustration boiling up around the nation... Certainly you can understand that what Sharpton, Jackson, Ophra and POTUS/FIRST LADY are doing is inflamitory to us folk that have done NOTHING to these rabid thugs that are just waiting for a reason to go postal...

    My little girl Anna is the most loving kid I have seen ever, hates NOBODY at 10 yrs old and yet there is an entire segment of our nation that hates her just because she is white and has loving parents... It's not her fault that WE are trying to do the right thing and raise her right... Picture MY 10 yr old girl on this bus that hates NOBODY and trying to get her MP3 player back that some thugETTE has taken from her:

    IF it is a war they want, it is a war they will get... We are COCKED and LOCKED... AND I for one will NOT back down... I don't have any faith that the police/courts will or CAN protect our GOD GIVEN RIGHTS OR that even 10% of our fellow citizens have the courage and will stand up for what is right...
    Put me in that 10%.

    I get the feeling sometimes that a person with Snocs views may be somewhat out of touch with the everyday happenings going on outside his front door?

    simply put, he demands evidence far beyond any reasonable doubt, while the majority of posters here have that doubt satisfied rather quickly considering the racial climate being promoted and shit stirred by Oracjst and the professionals (JJ, Sharpton, etc.)

    Snoc will analyze a nickel for days before declaring its value, while the average person takes it at face value.

    It makes him seem blind, while really he is just being blindly over-analytical.
    Who knows why
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  7. #76
    Floatin dirty Lavey29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    4,831

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Glen, I know you... I know your a smart man, certainly you can see the EXTREME level of frustration that is boiling up with the situation that is brewing in this nation...

    It's not MY fault or Brandons or my daughters or Wolfies or Tommies or Doc's or anyone else heres fault that these thugs "fathers" (and I use that term loosely) walked out on them OR the mom is a crack head OR both mom and dad AND the MISguided "parents" (again I use that term loosely) of kids like Treyvon or the ones in this video have taught them to hate white people, taught them to be ready to SNAP and go postal like a pit bull raised to fight at the drop of a hat...

    Its not our fault and certainly you can see the frustration boiling up around the nation... Certainly you can understand that what Sharpton, Jackson, Ophra and POTUS/FIRST LADY are doing is inflamitory to us folk that have done NOTHING to these rabid thugs that are just waiting for a reason to go postal...

    My little girl Anna is the most loving kid I have seen ever, hates NOBODY at 10 yrs old and yet there is an entire segment of our nation that hates her just because she is white and has loving parents... It's not her fault that WE are trying to do the right thing and raise her right... Picture MY 10 yr old girl on this bus that hates NOBODY and trying to get her MP3 player back that some thugETTE has taken from her:

    IF it is a war they want, it is a war they will get... We are COCKED and LOCKED... AND I for one will NOT back down... I don't have any faith that the police/courts will or CAN protect our GOD GIVEN RIGHTS OR that even 10% of our fellow citizens have the courage and will stand up for what is right...


    I agree and while I teach my kids to respect others and do the right thing, I am not going to stand by and let them be victmized either. They will learn to avoid problems and walk away from conflict if possible but if those options become not available then they will also learn to defend themselves in a variety of ways. There is no doubt that the persons you referenced have done an outstanding job at increasng the racial divide and polarizing the nation at much higher levels then some of the recent past administrations.

  8. #77
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  9. #78
    Just Me snoc653's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Eastern Iowa
    Posts
    4,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Glen, I know you... I know your a smart man, certainly you can see the EXTREME level of frustration that is boiling up with the situation that is brewing in this nation...

    It's not MY fault or Brandons or my daughters or Wolfies or Tommies or Doc's or anyone else heres fault that these thugs "fathers" (and I use that term loosely) walked out on them OR the mom is a crack head OR both mom and dad AND the MISguided "parents" (again I use that term loosely) of kids like Treyvon or the ones in this video have taught them to hate white people, taught them to be ready to SNAP and go postal like a pit bull raised to fight at the drop of a hat...

    Its not our fault and certainly you can see the frustration boiling up around the nation... Certainly you can understand that what Sharpton, Jackson, Ophra and POTUS/FIRST LADY are doing is inflamitory to us folk that have done NOTHING to these rabid thugs that are just waiting for a reason to go postal...

    My little girl Anna is the most loving kid I have seen ever, hates NOBODY at 10 yrs old and yet there is an entire segment of our nation that hates her just because she is white and has loving parents... It's not her fault that WE are trying to do the right thing and raise her right... Picture MY 10 yr old girl on this bus that hates NOBODY and trying to get her MP3 player back that some thugETTE has taken from her:

    IF it is a war they want, it is a war they will get... We are COCKED and LOCKED... AND I for one will NOT back down... I don't have any faith that the police/courts will or CAN protect our GOD GIVEN RIGHTS OR that even 10% of our fellow citizens have the courage and will stand up for what is right...
    Bruce, I understand completely that there are certain politicians who are trying to incite people to violence based on race. I also have no hesitation to intervene if possible whenever one of those attacks are encountered or when I encounter people promoting such violence. Which brings me to this thread and the others like it. There are certain people who are either too narrow minded to realize these types of threads promote the agenda of dividing and agitating the citizens to the point of senseless attacks against each other or they are actively trying to promote just that so they can have a fight. The more each side inflames the public in support for or against their polarized positions, the more likely that physical violence will result.

    It is one thing to be ready to deal with such an attack if it happens, the hate mongering going on around here is not being prepared, it is stirring the pot. How long until one group of highly charged, emotional people from one camp run into people who are equally as highly charged from the other camp? If both camps could look at what is going on for what it is, political games, instead of hating someone because they believe a stereotype, we wouldn't have the current fear from either group. Which is easier to do, watch over your children and loved ones 24/7, constantly prepared to defend them should the "other group" attack? Or to spend a little effort to extend an olive branch and dispel some of the hate myths.

    It may not be your faults that the kids from broken homes don't know their fathers. But, who's fault is it that nobody stepped up to be a positive role model in the absence of a father? Who's fault is it that racial tensions are being wrapped so tight that something will eventually break? Would you go watch a boxing match with only one fighter in the ring? Nobody else would either, so if one side stops "returning the hate" (because we know that nobody is really the one starting it) there won't be anyone to watch the fighting and get riled up about it. If there is no public interest then there is no political interest. Why do we have to use stereotypical hate mongering terms intended to incite people when describing events? Is a murder caused by love really any less tragic than a murder caused by hate?

    That old adage about if you aren't part of the solution really applies here. Are you saying the only solution is to be armed and attack first? I know your religious views don't say or teach that. I'm saying we stop the hate where we can and when we can and if we all try, then maybe we won't have to be ready for the attack or be the ones that have to attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Put me in that 10%.

    I get the feeling sometimes that a person with Snocs views may be somewhat out of touch with the everyday happenings going on outside his front door?

    simply put, he demands evidence far beyond any reasonable doubt, while the majority of posters here have that doubt satisfied rather quickly considering the racial climate being promoted and shit stirred by Oracjst and the professionals (JJ, Sharpton, etc.)

    Snoc will analyze a nickel for days before declaring its value, while the average person takes it at face value.

    It makes him seem blind, while really he is just being blindly over-analytical.
    Who knows why
    First, let me remind you that I live in Iowa, probably a vastly different environment than where you are. That being said, we have a very diverse population in the area I live in so most of the issues that affect the country can be seen to some degree right here at home.

    I don't demand evidence beyond reasonable, but I would like to see the answers to the questions I post. Dismissing them because they disagree with what you want to believe is not reasonable either.

    If I see a nickle, I know it's a nickle. I won't tell you it's a dime. However, if you give me something and tell me it's worth a nickle, then yes I will analyze it until I know it truly is worth a nickle before telling someone else it is as good as a nickle.

    I read the stories, scan for confirmation and try to see past the spin and the smoke. I want to know what the underlying facts are, not the spin put on the situation. Remember way back when the news reported just the facts instead of telling us how to think? The incidents haven't changed; same crimes, same greed, same hate. But, now we have the news putting their spin on it and telling us how it is supposed to make us think and feel. That is what the majority see, someone's doctored view of what they want you to see. They omit facts that don't agree with their version, they use terms designed to incite people, they embellish the facts, and even more importantly just flat out lie if they need to. All that, just to make the story read the way they want it to read.


    I know I over think things. But that doesn't mean I get them wrong. I just want to see the answer from every possible angle before I pick the one that best fits the situation. And if I think some are being hasty and not seeing past the spin and the smoke, I will point it out. The fact that in the same thread some can accuse me of being a pro black libby and then someone else call me a racist is kind of funny really.
    Last edited by snoc653; 08-30-2013 at 02:35 PM.
    So many projects, so little time

  10. #79
    Senior Member AzMandella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tucson,Az
    Posts
    5,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snoc653 View Post
    Bruce, I understand completely that there are certain politicians who are trying to incite people to violence based on race. I also have no hesitation to intervene if possible whenever one of those attacks are encountered or when I encounter people promoting such violence. Which brings me to this thread and the others like it. There are certain people who are either too narrow minded to realize these types of threads promote the agenda of dividing and agitating the citizens to the point of senseless attacks against each other or they are actively trying to promote just that so they can have a fight. The more each side inflames the public in support for or against their polarized positions, the more likely that physical violence will result.

    It is one thing to be ready to deal with such an attack if it happens, the hate mongering going on around here is not being prepared, it is stirring the pot. How long until one group of highly charged, emotional people from one camp run into people who are equally as highly charged from the other camp? If both camps could look at what is going on for what it is, political games, instead of hating someone because they believe a stereotype, we wouldn't have the current fear from either group. Which is easier to do, watch over your children and loved ones 24/7, constantly prepared to defend them should the "other group" attack? Or to spend a little effort to extend an olive branch and dispel some of the hate myths.

    It may not be your faults that the kids from broken homes don't know their fathers. But, who's fault is it that nobody stepped up to be a positive role model in the absence of a father? Who's fault is it that racial tensions are being wrapped so tight that something will eventually break? Would you go watch a boxing match with only one fighter in the ring? Nobody else would either, so if one side stops "returning the hate" (because we know that nobody is really the one starting it) there won't be anyone to watch the fighting and get riled up about it. If there is no public interest then there is no political interest. Why do we have to use stereotypical hate mongering terms intended to incite people when describing events? Is a murder caused by love really any less tragic than a murder caused by hate?

    That old adage about if you aren't part of the solution really applies here. Are you saying the only solution is to be armed and attack first? I know your religious views don't say or teach that. I'm saying we stop the hate where we can and when we can and if we all try, then maybe we won't have to be ready for the attack or be the ones that have to attack.
    HMMMM Seems you just explained how Civil Wars start. Part of me is begining to think that is where we are headed. And might be needed to knock the socialists back down where they belong.
    If you voted for Obama to prove you were not racist, then you better find someone else to vote for to prove your not stupid.

  11. #80
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snoc653 View Post
    Bruce, I understand completely that there are certain politicians who are trying to incite people to violence based on race. I also have no hesitation to intervene if possible whenever one of those attacks are encountered or when I encounter people promoting such violence. Which brings me to this thread and the others like it. There are certain people who are either too narrow minded to realize these types of threads promote the agenda of dividing and agitating the citizens to the point of senseless attacks against each other or they are actively trying to promote just that so they can have a fight. The more each side inflames the public in support for or against their polarized positions, the more likely that physical violence will result.

    It is one thing to be ready to deal with such an attack if it happens, the hate mongering going on around here is not being prepared, it is stirring the pot. How long until one group of highly charged, emotional people from one camp run into people who are equally as highly charged from the other camp? If both camps could look at what is going on for what it is, political games, instead of hating someone because they believe a stereotype, we wouldn't have the current fear from either group. Which is easier to do, watch over your children and loved ones 24/7, constantly prepared to defend them should the "other group" attack? Or to spend a little effort to extend an olive branch and dispel some of the hate myths.

    It may not be your faults that the kids from broken homes don't know their fathers. But, who's fault is it that nobody stepped up to be a positive role model in the absence of a father? Who's fault is it that racial tensions are being wrapped so tight that something will eventually break? Would you go watch a boxing match with only one fighter in the ring? Nobody else would either, so if one side stops "returning the hate" (because we know that nobody is really the one starting it) there won't be anyone to watch the fighting and get riled up about it. If there is no public interest then there is no political interest. Why do we have to use stereotypical hate mongering terms intended to incite people when describing events? Is a murder caused by love really any less tragic than a murder caused by hate?

    That old adage about if you aren't part of the solution really applies here. Are you saying the only solution is to be armed and attack first? I know your religious views don't say or teach that. I'm saying we stop the hate where we can and when we can and if we all try, then maybe we won't have to be ready for the attack or be the ones that have to attack.
    Glen, in St Louis METRO there are NIGHTLY shootings, it happens all over the whole St Louis CITY/COUNTY and in East St Louis and the industrial areas...

    You know the general area where I live, very rural farm area and one hour removed from the never ending shootings..

    Is it any wonder that the OBAMA and his buddies could hear the DOORS of cars locking in THE HOOD???

    DO I have some moral obligation to risk my life OR that of my family with the thugs in the hood??? Because that is what I would be doing... AND I have no doubt that they would neither RESPECT or LEARN from any attempt at mentoring, they are brainwashed from birth that we out do get dem and hold them down... AND the abscent "father" and crack head "mother" have no responsibility in the matter...

    I have no moral obligation to risk my life or that of my family... I have gone to the Larry Rice mission and provided them free food/clothing/gloves/blankets on my nickle... I see how they act, like a hungry wolf and the push the kids to the back... Like a pack of wild hyenas... NO thank you, no kiss my ass goodbye... Been there, done that... I didnt go there looking for a thank you, but it leaves little doubt in my mind what the reactions would be if I tried to mentor some of these thugs... Movies have been made about the outcome, more than one or two times...
    Pat Eason, the voice of reason...

  12. #81
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Woodstock, IL.
    Posts
    686

    Default Interesting Book.

    "White Girl Bleed A lot"

    The racial war has stepped up over the last 10 years and it hasn't been against minorities.
    The government's monetary role is to maintain the integrity of the monetary unit, not participate in fraud

  13. #82
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlson-jet View Post
    "White Girl Bleed A lot"

    The racial war has stepped up over the last 10 years and it hasn't been against minorities.
    Maybe the "Community Organizer and Chief" has something to do with it???
    Pat Eason, the voice of reason...

  14. #83
    Just Me snoc653's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Eastern Iowa
    Posts
    4,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Glen, in St Louis METRO there are NIGHTLY shootings, it happens all over the whole St Louis CITY/COUNTY and in East St Louis and the industrial areas...

    You know the general area where I live, very rural farm area and one hour removed from the never ending shootings..

    Is it any wonder that the OBAMA and his buddies could hear the DOORS of cars locking in THE HOOD???

    DO I have some moral obligation to risk my life OR that of my family with the thugs in the hood??? Because that is what I would be doing... AND I have no doubt that they would neither RESPECT or LEARN from any attempt at mentoring, they are brainwashed from birth that we out do get dem and hold them down... AND the abscent "father" and crack head "mother" have no responsibility in the matter...

    I have no moral obligation to risk my life or that of my family... I have gone to the Larry Rice mission and provided them free food/clothing/gloves/blankets on my nickle... I see how they act, like a hungry wolf and the push the kids to the back... Like a pack of wild hyenas... NO thank you, no kiss my ass goodbye... Been there, done that... I didnt go there looking for a thank you, but it leaves little doubt in my mind what the reactions would be if I tried to mentor some of these thugs... Movies have been made about the outcome, more than one or two times...
    I wouldn't suggest going into E. St. Louis or even certain parts of St. Louis and trying to work with kids. You'll be too busy trying to stay alive. A kid in one of my law enforcement classes did his internship with the sheriff that covers E. St. Louis. They wouldn't even let him go into E. St. Louis after dark because he was white. They said it would not only put his life in danger but also the Deputy's that was driving. That being said, the hate and bad parenting spreads from the city out. And as it grows it ruins more children. There are kids that aren't in the "hood" that can be helped. They in turn will hopefully return the favor by helping someone else, maybe someone a little closer to the "hood". But, if everyone refuses to help anyone because the extremes are too extreme, then we wind up in a world of hurt and hate.

    And I know you help where and when you can. And nobody should expect a person to put their life on the line to do good works.

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlson-jet View Post
    "White Girl Bleed A lot"

    The racial war has stepped up over the last 10 years and it hasn't been against minorities.
    The real fight started escalating during the presidential election in 2008. And even though Zero has probably never spent a night sleeping in the "hood" in his life, he gets a free pass from his life of privilege because of his physical appearance. And he uses that free pass to pretend and be "one of them" so he can motivate them towards hatred and violence.

    There is an agenda to all the hate mongering going on across the country. It's just hard to tell who is involved and who is just a sheeple doing the master's bidding. And that holds true on both sides of the line. It's also hard to figure out just who all benefits financially from all the hate and discontent. But you can bet, money is involved in a big way.
    So many projects, so little time

  15. #84
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Thumbs down

    HEY, SHARPTON: White couple brutally beaten by black mob in New Orleans - Clash Daily

    Be aware of your surroundings. Haven't been to the Big Easy in years... one reason why. Fucking animals!!!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95