Justice for Treyvon continues...........
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 84

Thread:
Justice for Treyvon continues...........

  1. #1
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default Justice for Treyvon continues...........

    Memphis, Tenn.: Three Blacks Kill White Man for Trayvon // Mr. Conservative

    Hey snoc, is this a hate crime perpetuated by racists?
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member angry dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Glendora
    Posts
    1,063

    Default

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trayvon-cover-grid.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	26.9 KB 
ID:	362682  
    You Lie!
    Winter sand ~ Summer spray

  4. #3
    Just Me snoc653's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Eastern Iowa
    Posts
    4,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    Memphis, Tenn.: Three Blacks Kill White Man for Trayvon // Mr. Conservative

    Hey snoc, is this a hate crime perpetuated by racists?
    That is hard to determine from the one article. The slant of the article posted sure wants us to think it is. Could it have been a gang initiation where they drive around, point to someone and say go shoot them? Its hard to tell from just one report, but what was reported sure doesn't sound like a robbery gone wrong, does it?

    But if the shell casing was found ten feet from the victim what does that prove about where the shooter shot from? How many 9mm pistols drop the casing right where it was fired from? Do the cases just fall straight down? He could have been two feet from the guy and the casing ejected, rolled, or more likely a combination of both. Just like the Trevon case, the press can spin it anyway the like. I'd like more facts before the hate crime verdict is reached by the public opinion kangaroo courts.
    Last edited by snoc653; 08-26-2013 at 09:50 AM.
    So many projects, so little time

  5. #4
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snoc653 View Post
    That is hard to determine from the one article. The slant of the article posted sure wants us to think it is. Could it have been a gang initiation where they drive around, point to someone and say go shoot them? Its hard to tell from just one report, but what was reported sure doesn't sound like a robbery gone wrong, does it?

    But if the shell casing was found ten feet from the victim what does that prove about where the shooter shot from? How many 9mm pistols drop the casing right where it was fired from? Do the cases just fall straight down? He could have been two feet from the guy and the casing ejected, rolled, or more likely a combination of both. Just like the Trevon case, the press can spin it anyway the like. I'd like more facts before the hate crime verdict is reached by the public opinion kangaroo courts.
    What a fool. snoc, why don't you use all your highly trained INTEL skills, and list all the black on white HATE crime convictions. I love to look over that long ass list.

    edit: on second thought snoc, I hate to see you use all your valuable time. Just find me ONE!



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Last edited by gn7; 08-26-2013 at 10:28 AM.

  6. #5
    Senior Member inthecurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    So.Or
    Posts
    499

    Default

    Still trying to wrap my head around this.... Did you see white folks DEMANDING this attention and "payback" for OJ's murder??? No, it was decided in a court of law set up by the people... Same as Martin's....
    A jury of peers decided the verdict.... PERIOD!!
    Only today does the media and El Presidente want to stir up a racial divide for political purposes... Makes me sick!!!

  7. #6
    The member 1bdhondo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    ca
    Posts
    3,244

    Default

    Well we are paying the price for a forefathers greed and mistakes.
    No we have to deal with these animals day in day out. We should have left them where the fuck
    We found them. And yes they are not all bad just 90%. I happen to have one black fellow I like
    A lot and I'm sure there are plenty more I'd get along with but man they make it hard by majority.

  8. #7
    Just Me snoc653's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Eastern Iowa
    Posts
    4,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    What a fool. snoc, why don't you use all your highly trained INTEL skills, and list all the black on white HATE crime convictions. I love to look over that long ass list.

    edit: on second thought snoc, I hate to see you use all your valuable time. Just find me ONE!
    I know it is hard for you to focus, but try just this once. I was asked a question about a specific case. Not some at large is it possible question. So what specifically, that I posted is not accurate? If you can't address the facts or lack of facts presented in the article quoted or my response, STFU and stop trying to misdirect the conversation.

    Just because a white guy commits a crime against a black guy doesn't make it a hate crime. And just because a black guy commits a crime against a white guy doesn't make that a hate crime either. And the fact that a news agency alleges that the shooter's web page had Pro-Trevon crap which was later removed, doesn't make it a hate crime either. Especially when there is no proof that the alleged Pro-Trevon crap even existed or any documentation to show to what extent it existed if it ever did.

    But one thing is for sure. All this hate talk sure does help promote Zero's agenda. He wants to divide this great country and you are stupid enough to just help him right along. Maybe Zero is smarter than we give him credit for. He's clearly got you doing his work for him. So which of you is the stupid one?
    So many projects, so little time

  9. #8
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snoc653 View Post
    I know it is hard for you to focus, but try just this once. I was asked a question about a specific case. Not some at large is it possible question. So what specifically, that I posted is not accurate? If you can't address the facts or lack of facts presented in the article quoted or my response, STFU and stop trying to misdirect the conversation.

    Just because a white guy commits a crime against a black guy doesn't make it a hate crime. And just because a black guy commits a crime against a white guy doesn't make that a hate crime either.
    Its like this snoc, there is no such thing as a black on white hate crime. Or did the fact shoot right over head like everything else.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  10. #9
    Just Me snoc653's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Eastern Iowa
    Posts
    4,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Its like this snoc, there is no such thing as a black on white hate crime. Or did the fact shoot right over head like everything else.
    Only in your world. The law makes no such distinction. Now if you feel your elected officials are steering prosecutors to not fairly enforce the law, I'd suggest you elect new officials. The law is without prejudice or it would be struck down.
    So many projects, so little time

  11. #10
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snoc653 View Post
    Only in your world. The law makes no such distinction. Now if you feel your elected officials are steering prosecutors to not fairly enforce the law, I'd suggest you elect new officials. The law is without prejudice or it would be struck down.
    Like I said Mr Intel, why don't you list of the black on white hate crimes. List ONE!


    Only straight white people can commit hate crimes.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  12. #11
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snoc653 View Post
    Just because a white guy commits a crime against a black guy doesn't make it a hate crime. And just because a black guy commits a crime against a white guy doesn't make that a hate crime either. And the fact that a news agency alleges that the shooter's web page had Pro-Trevon crap which was later removed, doesn't make it a hate crime either. Especially when there is no proof that the alleged Pro-Trevon crap even existed or any documentation to show to what extent it existed if it ever did.

    So I guess they did it out of love????

  13. #12
    Senior Member inthecurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    So.Or
    Posts
    499

    Default

    Hey GN, you forgot to mention only straight white people " who are conservatives and NRA members" committ these crimes... Unless the media magically makes up a new race called white Hispanic, then that falls in the later as well..

  14. #13
    Senior Member 65 Sanger 440's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    In the desert high on a hill!
    Posts
    1,302

    Default

    Amazing, GN no matter how you explain it to some people they will never get it! Need to pull the blinders off so they can see, it is pretty much black and white (pun not intended)!!
    “If we ever forget that we're one nation under GOD, then we will be a nation gone under.”
    -Ronald Reagan

  15. #14
    The member 1bdhondo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    ca
    Posts
    3,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    So I guess they did it out of love????
    Snoc, is amazing always has a way to twist any situation
    And just has to be on his own pedestal. Were morons and he's the one who (gets it) everytime.
    I have come to realization you seriously have zero life ...
    If you do the math you spend countless hours in here arguing your points while other are having
    Fairly mutual discussions. I feel sorry for you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95