White guy charged with hate crime - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 15 to 27 of 27

Thread:
White guy charged with hate crime

  1. #15
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snoc653 View Post
    Wow, you are absolutely amazing, did you just wake up and figure out there are double standards in our country? How about in our world? Whites have been discriminated against since EO became a law. Here is something for you to wrap your pea sized brain around; nobody cries that the NBA is predominately employs blacks. All the fans care about is that the best players play for their team. So why is it a matter of national interest if the best people for other jobs turn out to be predominantly white, Irish, Chinese, Jewish or whatever you find out they are when you look at the statistics? We should be free to hire the best people for the job without regard to any ethnic or racial considerations. And as for this one case being treated differently, duh! I said that in the first sentence of my post. The real difference is that this idiot stated that he was doing it for racial reasons. Have any of the predominantly black perpetrators of this crime openly admitted and recorded that they were doing it as a crime against whites? No. So this guy is doubly stupid. He attacked a 74 YO man because he was black. Where would your outrage be if you found out the guy was a vet? Would you sing a different tune if the guy died? He made every argument of the hate crime statute and recorded it for the prosecution. How stupid would they be if they didn't charge him? It's not our fault if the other criminals are smarter than this guy. It really doesn't matter what color their skin is, this guy is stupid and deserves to be punished. But if this idiot is your role model for how to protest perceived unfair treatment and double standards, you have explained more about yourself then you can ever imagine. What difference does their religion make? In this story the "black dude" was the victim. You must be a closet Zero supporter since you only seem interested in trying to further the divide.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #16
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snoc653 View Post
    Wow, you are absolutely amazing, did you just wake up and figure out there are double standards in our country? How about in our world? Whites have been discriminated against since EO became a law. Here is something for you to wrap your pea sized brain around; nobody cries that the NBA predominately employs blacks as players. All the fans care about is that the best players play for their team. So why is it a matter of national interest if the best people for other jobs turn out to be predominantly white, Irish, Chinese, Jewish or whatever you find out they are when you look at the statistics? We should be free to hire the best people for the job without regard to any ethnic or racial considerations.

    And as for this one case being treated differently, duh! I said that in the first sentence of my post. The real difference is that this idiot stated that he was doing it for racial reasons. Have any of the predominantly black perpetrators of this crime openly admitted and recorded that they were doing it as a crime against whites? No. So this guy is doubly stupid. He attacked a 74 YO man because he was black. Where would your outrage be if you found out the guy was a vet? Would you sing a different tune if the guy died? He made every argument of the hate crime statute and recorded it for the prosecution. How stupid would they be if they didn't charge him? It's not our fault if the other criminals are smarter than this guy. It really doesn't matter what color their skin is, this guy is stupid and deserves to be punished.

    But if this idiot is your role model for how to protest perceived unfair treatment and double standards, you have explained more about yourself then you can ever imagine.
    As a matter of fact, they have, you fucking moron. They even have a name for it. Ever hear of "polar bear"???

    I said what he did was STUPID!!! What the fuck do you want?

    Black guy hit white guy, simple assault. White guy hit black guy? Hate crime/federal offense. Sounds fair to me.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  4. #17
    RPB
    RPB is offline
    Senior Member RPB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,139

    Default

    If anyone can actually prove that "polar bearing" is happening to anyone but LIBERALS, I might get upset about the violent acts.....looks like a bunch of minorities striking out/back at the opressors to me Cant wait for the footage of Chris Mathews being polar bear'd.
    51% of Democrats dont know the earth revolves around the sun and 49% think that Astrology is scientific. (National Science Foundation and National Opinion Research Center (NORC) at the University of Chicago 2014).


    CF BLACK
    : Carbon Fiber Fabrics and Derivatives at the Best Prices

  5. #18
    Just Me snoc653's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Eastern Iowa
    Posts
    4,035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    As a matter of fact, they have, you fucking moron. They even have a name for it. Ever hear of "polar bear"???

    I said what he did was STUPID!!! What the fuck do you want?

    Black guy hit white guy, simple assault. White guy hit black guy? Hate crime/federal offense. Sounds fair to me.
    So if I commit a crime (assault in this case) and come up with a catchy name, "polar bear" as you call it, it's not a crime but a game performed by racist blacks? While the publicity that the media is giving this crime will certainly inspire some to copy cat the crime, it is not a new problem. Perhaps you should do more research on assault statistics, on unknown victims in particular. This crime has been declining since the 90s. So if this is a new problem, why isn't there a spike in the numbers? Hate mongering can come up with some catchy terms to incite people to hate others.

    And since this is a game, what are the rules? They are as varied as the number of thugs that have claimed they weren't criminals, they were just playing a game.

    An interesting article can be found here: 'The Knockout Game': An Old Phenomenon With Fresh Branding : Code Switch : NPR

    The media and the people looking to provoke specific emotional responses are the ones that should be held accountable for this. The subject of this thread is a classic example. Someone buys into the hate mongering and goes out and commits a real hate crime in retaliation. There is an abundance of frustration and anger pent up in this country. Unfortunately, there are people that are trying to unleash both of them in order to create a situation they want so they can take control of the country by force. The people they target are those who are too lazy to really dig in and see what's happening before they act or speak or those too simple to understand the complexities that are involved.

    I remember several years ago there was supposed to be a gang game where they drove their car at night with the lights out, and whomever flashed at them to get them to turn their lights on would be shot at as they drove by. While it might have been a game played by one group, it was still just a crime. This is not some grotesque national sport that has been spawned by hate, it is just a bunch of crimes with people manipulating the data to try and get what they want from it.
    Last edited by snoc653; 01-01-2014 at 04:13 PM.
    So many projects, so little time

  6. #19
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snoc653 View Post
    So if I commit a crime (assault in this case) and come up with a catchy name, "polar bear" as you call it, it's not a crime but a game performed by racist blacks? While the publicity that the media is giving this crime will certainly inspire some to copy cat the crime, it is not a new problem. Perhaps you should do more research on assault statistics, on unknown victims in particular. This crime has been declining since the 90s. So if this is a new problem, why isn't there a spike in the numbers? Hate mongering can come up with some catchy terms to incite people to hate others.

    And since this is a game, what are the rules? They are as varied as the number of thugs that have claimed they weren't criminals, they were just playing a game.

    An interesting article can be found here: 'The Knockout Game': An Old Phenomenon With Fresh Branding : Code Switch : NPR

    The media and the people looking to provoke specific emotional responses are the ones that should be held accountable for this. The subject of this thread is a classic example. Someone buys into the hate mongering and goes out and commits a real hate crime in retaliation. There is an abundance of frustration and anger pent up in this country. Unfortunately, there are people that are trying to unleash both of them in order to create a situation they want so they can take control of the country by force. The people they target are those who are too lazy to really dig in and see what's happening before they act or speak or those too simple to understand the complexities that are involved.

    I remember several years ago there was supposed to be a gang game where they drove their car at night with the lights out, and whomever flashed at them to get them to turn their lights on would be shot at as they drove by. While it might have been a game played by one group, it was still just a crime. This is not some grotesque national sport that has been spawned by hate, it is just a bunch of crimes with people manipulating the data to try and get what they want from it.

    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  7. #20
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default LOL!!! cites a NPR link!





    Even Al acknowledges it: Al Sharpton condemns ‘knockout’ attacks | New York Post



    I remember several years ago there was supposed to be a gang game where they drove their car at night with the lights out, and whomever flashed at them to get them to turn their lights on would be shot at as they drove by. While it might have been a game played by one group, it was still just a crime. This is not some grotesque national sport that has been spawned by hate, it is just a bunch of crimes with people manipulating the data to try and get what they want from it.
    And you believed that? LMAO!!! Maybe you should do your "research" mr INTEL because that was a hoax!!! It was an email going around and said to originate from www.dare.com. Of which they denied sending such an email. So get your facts straight!!!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  8. #21
    Floatin dirty Lavey29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    4,831

    Default

    Snoc, it goes well beyond this knock out BS and you know it. There is a double standard set ever since affirmative action was put in place. Now O and his clown crew like Holder have made that standard 100x what it currently is. Remember the cop that jammed up the black guy coming out of his house on the burglary call and O called him stupid? It was a white cop jamming up a black guy in response to a burglary alarm and O played the race card in defense of the black guy. Switch it around and do you think POTUS makes those statements followed by his dumb ass beer summit? How about Zimmerman? Found rightly not guilty and barely leaves court and Holder sticks him with a federal civil rights case on O's orders obviously. Black on white violence is out of control in a lot of places and a lot of the underlying motive is race. You can not deny that and these knock out game crimes are just another perfect example of it. Now, you indicate proving it may be another deal which to some degree without statements or obvious evidence that is correct but have you seen the justice department even get involved at all in any of the investigations where it is black on white? No, but they didn't waste anytime getting the white guy on a federal case did they? If Holder sent is robots out to thoroughly investigate and make arrests, interrogate suspects and search warrants, etc... on the black thugs pretty darn sure they would turn up some racially motivated evidence but then that would be bad publicity for the poor black people that are being discriminated against and held back from their true potential. They need those black votes in 2014 and 2016 to keep the socialist agenda moving and it would be detrimental to them to focus on black based hate crime.

  9. #22
    Super Moderator HammerDown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Right Coast/SE-PA
    Posts
    5,488

    Default

    "The Knock-Out Game"

    Black's doing to whites...it's called a "game"

    However, if whites were doing this BS to blacks...one thing is for sure > it wouldn't be called a "game"
    <img src=http://www.performanceboats.com/gallery/data/500/medium/06-30-11_1234.jpg border=0 alt= />

  10. #23
    Just Me snoc653's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Eastern Iowa
    Posts
    4,035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snoc653 View Post
    While it is typical of this administration to spare no effort to punish and persecute the rich and whites in general, does anyone really think this guy isn't guilty of the crime he is charged with? Even his bipolar disorder wouldn't change the facts of this case.

    So what is there to accomplish with this thread, except to further Zero's agenda of creating racial conflict to further divide or country?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavey29 View Post
    Snoc, it goes well beyond this knock out BS and you know it. There is a double standard set ever since affirmative action was put in place. Now O and his clown crew like Holder have made that standard 100x what it currently is. Remember the cop that jammed up the black guy coming out of his house on the burglary call and O called him stupid? It was a white cop jamming up a black guy in response to a burglary alarm and O played the race card in defense of the black guy. Switch it around and do you think POTUS makes those statements followed by his dumb ass beer summit? How about Zimmerman? Found rightly not guilty and barely leaves court and Holder sticks him with a federal civil rights case on O's orders obviously. Black on white violence is out of control in a lot of places and a lot of the underlying motive is race. You can not deny that and these knock out game crimes are just another perfect example of it. Now, you indicate proving it may be another deal which to some degree without statements or obvious evidence that is correct but have you seen the justice department even get involved at all in any of the investigations where it is black on white? No, but they didn't waste anytime getting the white guy on a federal case did they? If Holder sent is robots out to thoroughly investigate and make arrests, interrogate suspects and search warrants, etc... on the black thugs pretty darn sure they would turn up some racially motivated evidence but then that would be bad publicity for the poor black people that are being discriminated against and held back from their true potential. They need those black votes in 2014 and 2016 to keep the socialist agenda moving and it would be detrimental to them to focus on black based hate crime.
    Do you really read the thread before you post? I specifically pointed out the double standard in the first sentence of my first post on this subject. Americans are the poster people for double standards.

    In a previous discussion of this same problem I posted the link to the FBI's hate crime statistics. No, I'm not going to dig it out and re-post it. It specifically showed that there are more blacks committing hate crimes than whites committing hate crimes. So what you are really seeing is the media hyping the black on white crimes that don't get prosecuted and ignore any where the black person does. It gives the appearance that the system is completely broken and whites are being overly persecuted. Are they really? Well of course we are, I'm white so any persecution of a white person is too much. It's the American way after all. Long live the double standard.

    You do realize how stereotyping works don't you? Anything that fits the stereotype gets hyped up, if it doesn't fit the stereotype it is dismissed. Who promotes the stereotypes in this country? Well if you guess anything other than the media you'd be wrong. The media tells us, women should look like Barbi, Jocks are dumb, the upper class could care less about anyone other than themselves, gay is OK, religion is an infringement on everyone else's rights,and clearly all blacks hate all whites and vice-versa. Stereotypes every one. The truth is usually very different.
    Last edited by snoc653; 01-03-2014 at 01:23 PM.
    So many projects, so little time

  11. #24
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snoc653 View Post
    Do you really read the thread before you post? I specifically pointed out the double standard in the first sentence of my first post on this subject. Americans are the poster people for double standards.

    In a previous discussion of this same problem I posted the link to the FBI's hate crime statistics. No, I'm not going to dig it out and re-post it. It specifically showed that there are more blacks committing hate crimes than whites committing hate crimes. So what you are really seeing is the media hyping the black on white crimes that don't get prosecuted and ignore any where the black person does. It gives the appearance that the system is completely broken and whites are being overly persecuted. Are they really? Well of course we are, I'm white so any persecution of a white person is too much. It's the American way after all. Long live the double standard.

    You do realize how stereotyping works don't you? Anything that fits the stereotype gets hyped up, if it doesn't fit the stereotype it is dismissed. Who promotes the stereotypes in this country? Well if you guess anything other than the media you'd be wrong. The media tells us, women should look like Barbi, Jocks are dumb, the upper class could care less about anyone other than themselves, gay is OK, religion is an infringement on everyone else's rights,and clearly all blacks hate all whites and vice-versa. Stereotypes every one. The truth is usually very different.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  12. #25
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Is that weed? Because after reading his last post, either he was smoking or I need to smoke a joint so I can understand???
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  13. #26
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    Is that weed? Because after reading his last post, either he was smoking or I need to smoke a joint so I can understand???
    Either way.....
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  14. #27
    Floatin dirty Lavey29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    4,831

    Default

    Random Attacks In LoDo Could Be Related To The ‘Knockout Game’ « CBS Denver


    More black on white hate crime for your reading review. Where is the Justice department and Holder snoc? Why aren't they assisting or leading these investigations and making arrests with federal charges? They sure went after the crazy white guy fast didn't they?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95