Hey QJ, Check out this old bastard..
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 67

Thread:
Hey QJ, Check out this old bastard..

  1. #1
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default Hey QJ, Check out this old bastard..

    You think Sterling pissed you off?

    Must be something about being 80+ and just not giving a fuck about hurt feelings.


    Town's white police official calls Obama N-word

    WOLFEBORO, N.H. (AP) — A police commissioner in a predominantly white New Hampshire town says he won't apologize for calling President Barack Obama the N-word, and he sat with his arms crossed while angry residents at a meeting called for his resignation on Thursday.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Purple headed member Quickjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Menifee
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    You think Sterling pissed you off?

    Must be something about being 80+ and just not giving a fuck about hurt feelings.


    Town's white police official calls Obama N-word

    WOLFEBORO, N.H. (AP) — A police commissioner in a predominantly white New Hampshire town says he won't apologize for calling President Barack Obama the N-word, and he sat with his arms crossed while angry residents at a meeting called for his resignation on Thursday.
    I think the old guy called it as he sees it. I have no problem with him. My problem with Sterling is he was lumping Magic and other decent African Americans, into the same category as Obama and Sharpton...whom, by the way, this old guy described perfectly.
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    I used to believe QJ was a gay black man..

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu Secret View Post
    Keith...
    Real Fast Big Blocks are always V-Drives

  4. #3
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quickjet View Post
    I think the old guy called it as he sees it. I have no problem with him. My problem with Sterling is he was lumping Magic and other decent African Americans, into the same category as Obama and Sharpton...whom, by the way, this old guy described perfectly.
    LOL! Hard to argue with that!

    But didn't you hear? Magic is a closet gay and contracted HIV from a dude...that's the rumor anyway...

    Even if it's false, does banging countless women unprotected really qualify him as "decent"??

    Not judging, just questioning your categorization parameters.

    Believe me, if I was an NBA star back then at that age I would have been decidedly "undecent" myself!
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  5. #4
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    LOL! Hard to argue with that!

    But didn't you hear? Magic is a closet gay and contracted HIV from a dude...that's the rumor anyway...

    Even if it's false, does banging countless women unprotected really qualify him as "decent"??

    Not judging, just questioning your categorization parameters.

    Believe me, if I was an NBA star back then at that age I would have been decidedly "undecent" myself!
    You have to hand it to Charles Barkley when he said "I'm not a role model"

    As far as meeting the criteria for the use of the word, I would say each individual chooses as to how they see that person. There are a long list of adjective I use to describe a number of people that others disagree. In the eyes of the beholder. Some see a savior, some see something entirely different. Its America, where we USED TO call em as we saw em?



    In this case, I would say Obama fits the bill as well as anybody.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  6. #5
    Purple headed member Quickjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Menifee
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    LOL! Hard to argue with that!

    But didn't you hear? Magic is a closet gay and contracted HIV from a dude...that's the rumor anyway...

    Even if it's false, does banging countless women unprotected really qualify him as "decent"??

    Not judging, just questioning your categorization parameters.

    Believe me, if I was an NBA star back then at that age I would have been decidedly "undecent" myself!
    Well, "Decent" is definitely open to interpitation. His business dealings and professionalism are more of concern with me than how many women he's banging. Magic has an austounding record and is well respected in the NBA. II'm not too hung up on his sexual activities. Banging countless women while being a Gazzilionaire doesn't seem like a bad life (and one I wouldn't reject given the opportunity).
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    I used to believe QJ was a gay black man..

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu Secret View Post
    Keith...
    Real Fast Big Blocks are always V-Drives

  7. #6
    Senior Member ICECREAMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quickjet View Post
    Well, "Decent" is definitely open to interpitation. His business dealings and professionalism are more of concern with me than how many women he's banging. Magic has an austounding record and is well respected in the NBA. II'm not too hung up on his sexual activities. Banging countless women while being a Gazzilionaire doesn't seem like a bad life (and one I wouldn't reject given the opportunity).
    I thought you liked dudes.:notsureI

  8. #7
    Purple headed member Quickjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Menifee
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ICECREAMAN View Post
    I thought you liked dudes.:notsureI
    I do....matter of fact, many of my friends are dudes.
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    I used to believe QJ was a gay black man..

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu Secret View Post
    Keith...
    Real Fast Big Blocks are always V-Drives

  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Like Chris Rock said when he was keepin it real. "There are blacks. And then there are *****s. And fe fi fo figga boy I hates a *****! Can't go to the ATM at night. Can't open a club without some *****s shooting it up. Grand opening, grand closing. Damn I hate *****s!" If anyone remembers his stand up. So yes there is a distinct difference between the two. Every race has *****s. Its just a black slang word for trash. But the trash even got to the liberal blacks which happens to be most of them. Now the good ones cant even keep it real anymore. Or they are uncle toms.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyB View Post
    Wait are you trying to compare the holocaust and slavery to modern day mothers and the way they monitor their kids? I just want to make sure I got this straight?

    Quote Originally Posted by Quickjet View Post
    That's exactly what I'm trying to do.

  10. #9
    Purple headed member Quickjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Menifee
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyB View Post
    Like Chris Rock said when he was keepin it real. "There are blacks. And then there are *****s. And fe fi fo figga boy I hates a *****! Can't go to the ATM at night. Can't open a club without some *****s shooting it up. Grand opening, grand closing. Damn I hate *****s!" If anyone remembers his stand up. So yes there is a distinct difference between the two. Every race has *****s. Its just a black slang word for trash. But the trash even got to the liberal blacks which happens to be most of them. Now the good ones cant even keep it real anymore. Or they are uncle toms.
    He also said, "if you want to protect your money, hide it in books 'cause *****s don't read" Another is "A man is only as faithful as his options". I could go on but you pretty much nailed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    I used to believe QJ was a gay black man..

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu Secret View Post
    Keith...
    Real Fast Big Blocks are always V-Drives

  11. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quickjet View Post
    He also said, "if you want to protect your money, hide it in books 'cause *****s don't read" Another is "A man is only as faithful as his options". I could go on but you pretty much nailed it.
    Ha! I forgot about the book joke! It's been awhile since Chris Rock was funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyB View Post
    Wait are you trying to compare the holocaust and slavery to modern day mothers and the way they monitor their kids? I just want to make sure I got this straight?

    Quote Originally Posted by Quickjet View Post
    That's exactly what I'm trying to do.

  12. #11
    Urban Cougar Trapper Gopher711's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sandia,Tx. 78383
    Posts
    976

    Default

    Sterling has every right to say what ever he wants like it or not , Freedom of Speech And as far as selling his team because people are upset I hope he tells them all to fuck off ! He is protected by the. Constitution .....oh wait ! Liberals don't go by that useless piece of paper
    http://oathkeepers.org
    Due to the fact that GOD limited mans intelligence , it's unfortunate he did not also limit his Stupidity !!!

  13. #12
    Purple headed member Quickjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Menifee
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher711 View Post
    Sterling has every right to say what ever he wants like it or not , Freedom of Speech And as far as selling his team because people are upset I hope he tells them all to fuck off ! He is protected by the. Constitution .....oh wait ! Liberals don't go by that useless piece of paper
    He does have every right to say what he wants and is protected by the Constitution, however, the first amendment is irrelevant here because it only pertains to Government Persecution. The government isn't going after him or forcing him to sell the team.
    Sterling signed an agreement when he purchased the Clippers. It is called the NBA Constitution. It has basic rules, guidelines, and agreements pertaining to ownership and conduct. The NBA Constitution shows he is in violation and its the document that will be used to force him to sell the team. Its kind of like a Homeowners association. ..legitimate, binding and 100% legal.
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    I used to believe QJ was a gay black man..

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu Secret View Post
    Keith...
    Real Fast Big Blocks are always V-Drives

  14. #13
    Purple headed member Quickjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Menifee
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyB View Post
    Ha! I forgot about the book joke! It's been awhile since Chris Rock was funny.
    I agree. His "people" put him in check because his routine had very little to do with the "struggle". I guess they didn't want to hear about hard work and personal responsibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    I used to believe QJ was a gay black man..

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu Secret View Post
    Keith...
    Real Fast Big Blocks are always V-Drives

  15. #14
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quickjet View Post
    I agree. His "people" put him in check because his routine had very little to do with the "struggle". I guess they didn't want to hear about hard work and personal responsibility.
    I agree, and that was one of Chris Rock's best routines......but then there is Dave Chapelle...they were unable to harness his humor.....one of my favorites below....The *****r Family

    Chappelle Show: The *****r Family - YouTube



+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95