Discussion on Islam vs. Radical Islam
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread:
Discussion on Islam vs. Radical Islam

  1. #1
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Thumbs up Discussion on Islam vs. Radical Islam

    This is the Discussion on Islam vs. Radical Islam Many Americans Have Been Waiting To Hear

    Brilliant!!! You won't see this on the lame stream media, that's for sure!!!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member Roaddogg 4040's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lake Havasu City, AZ/Algonac, MI
    Posts
    5,312

    Default

    Great video. Sure hope that QJ doesn't get upset over watching it.

    Steve

  4. #3
    Purple headed member Quickjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Menifee
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roaddogg 4040 View Post
    Great video. Sure hope that QJ doesn't get upset over watching it.

    Steve
    Why would I get upset? ANY radical, Christian, Muslim, Buddhist etc are all fucked up while the majority lay silent. The Jihadists are looking for their holy war and the Chtisians in this country are trying to do everything they can to give it to them. Two fucked up ideologies fighting because they feel their retarded belief is better than the other guys retarded belief.
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    I used to believe QJ was a gay black man..

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu Secret View Post
    Keith...
    Real Fast Big Blocks are always V-Drives

  5. #4
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default More:

    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  6. #5
    I don't feel tardy Hallett Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quickjet View Post
    Why would I get upset? ANY radical, Christian, Muslim, Buddhist etc are all fucked up while the majority lay silent. The Jihadists are looking for their holy war and the Chtisians in this country are trying to do everything they can to give it to them. Two fucked up ideologies fighting because they feel their retarded belief is better than the other guys retarded belief.
    Wrong again QJ.
    The Jihadists are looking for their holy war period.
    Death to all Westerners and anyone that does not accept and condone Sharia Law.
    Quote Originally Posted by Futs View Post
    Im non induced and My turd leaves pretty hard as she sits.

  7. #6
    Purple headed member Quickjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Menifee
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hallett Dave View Post
    Wrong again QJ.
    The Jihadists are looking for their holy war period.
    Death to all Westerners and anyone that does not accept and condone Sharia Law.
    Unless you are ignorant to the meaning of Holy War, you just agreed with me while saying I am wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    I used to believe QJ was a gay black man..

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu Secret View Post
    Keith...
    Real Fast Big Blocks are always V-Drives

  8. #7
    I don't feel tardy Hallett Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quickjet View Post
    Unless you are ignorant to the meaning of Holy War, you just agreed with me while saying I am wrong.
    I'm far from being ignorant. The naturally defensive side of you totally missed my message. 'Sharia Law'
    Have a great weekend and celebrate the 4th of July for what it stands for.
    Be safe.
    HD
    Quote Originally Posted by Futs View Post
    Im non induced and My turd leaves pretty hard as she sits.

  9. #8
    Purple headed member Quickjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Menifee
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hallett Dave View Post
    I'm far from being ignorant. The naturally defensive side of you totally missed my message. 'Sharia Law'
    Have a great weekend and celebrate the 4th of July for what it stands for.
    Be safe.
    HD
    You have a good one too.....
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    I used to believe QJ was a gay black man..

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu Secret View Post
    Keith...
    Real Fast Big Blocks are always V-Drives

  10. #9
    I don't feel tardy Hallett Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quickjet View Post
    You have a good one too.....
    I sincerely thank you and may you and your family have a safe weekend.
    HD
    Quote Originally Posted by Futs View Post
    Im non induced and My turd leaves pretty hard as she sits.

  11. #10
    RPB
    RPB is offline
    Senior Member RPB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quickjet View Post
    Why would I get upset? ANY radical, Christian, Muslim, Buddhist etc are all fucked up while the majority lay silent. The Jihadists are looking for their holy war and the Chtisians in this country are trying to do everything they can to give it to them. Two fucked up ideologies fighting because they feel their retarded belief is better than the other guys retarded belief.
    Hahhahahaahaha....cant even get basic demographics correct.
    51% of Democrats dont know the earth revolves around the sun and 49% think that Astrology is scientific. (National Science Foundation and National Opinion Research Center (NORC) at the University of Chicago 2014).


    CF BLACK
    : Carbon Fiber Fabrics and Derivatives at the Best Prices

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95