Missing email?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 17

Thread:
Missing email?

  1. #1
    Senior Member SoldHondaBoughtHondo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lake Havasu az.
    Posts
    4,318

    Default Missing email?

    WTH kind of e-mail does IRS use? My email isn't on the hard drive, it's at hotmail/outlook website. Makes no sense to have it stored on your own pc, you would always need to have that pc just to sign on.....As for backup, i bet hotmail is..and that does count whoever sent the email, their program should have a backup also.
    Not counting NSA...
    New director for IRS is plenty sharp....only way to get info out of him is ask..he knows the e-mail is backed up someplace else, nobody bothered to even ask him....Bet he spent hours and hours writing and rehersing his and then gets pissy when he gets cut off over using the same answer for everything...bunch of lying crooks, every god damn one of them.
    "A liberal paradise would be a place where everybody has
    guaranteed employment, free comprehensive healthcare, free
    education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free
    utilities, and only law enforcement has guns. And believe it or
    not, such a place does, indeed, exist: It's called prison."

    Sheriff Joe Arpaio
    Maricopa County Sheriff's Office

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    bunch of lying crooks, every god damn one of them.
    No doubt about that. If she was a Republican, they would be after her head. But then I think it's pretty safe to say there are no conservatives working for the IRS.
    Last edited by Forkin' Crazy; 06-24-2014 at 05:54 AM.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Newbury Park, Ca/Mohave Valley, Az
    Posts
    8,169

    Default New director...

    Quote Originally Posted by SoldHondaBoughtHondo View Post
    WTH kind of e-mail does IRS use? My email isn't on the hard drive, it's at hotmail/outlook website. Makes no sense to have it stored on your own pc, you would always need to have that pc just to sign on.....As for backup, i bet hotmail is..and that does count whoever sent the email, their program should have a backup also.
    Not counting NSA...
    New director for IRS is plenty sharp....only way to get info out of him is ask..he knows the e-mail is backed up someplace else, nobody bothered to even ask him....Bet he spent hours and hours writing and rehersing his and then gets pissy when he gets cut off over using the same answer for everything...bunch of lying crooks, every god damn one of them.
    Yep, he has quite the resume....And I doubt he has the stomach to continue this charade... Issa gets a chance at him tonight, and Issa will get answers....OR ELSE....
    Ray
    LOUD BOATS SAVE LIVES

  5. #4
    LP-25.com Infomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Port Richey, FL
    Posts
    16,857

    Default

    IRS is posturing. They have been given a lot more power since they have been named to oversee o care. Congress doesn't have any balls. O walks all over them. They don't do crap if someone lies to them.
    If For Some Reason I Do Something Worthy Of Recognition. God Provided The Ability And Deserves The Credit.


    QE 439 Twin Turbo

  6. #5
    Senior Member bville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Glasgow, KY
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Not to worry,Eric Holder will get to the bottom of this we just have to wait a little longer.Just ask BoBo.

  7. #6
    Senior Member SoldHondaBoughtHondo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lake Havasu az.
    Posts
    4,318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moneypit View Post
    Yep, he has quite the resume....And I doubt he has the stomach to continue this charade... Issa gets a chance at him tonight, and Issa will get answers....OR ELSE....
    Ray
    Did ya check it out this evening? Issa and Chaffets had aa field day with him..
    ray-maybe this weekend
    "A liberal paradise would be a place where everybody has
    guaranteed employment, free comprehensive healthcare, free
    education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free
    utilities, and only law enforcement has guns. And believe it or
    not, such a place does, indeed, exist: It's called prison."

    Sheriff Joe Arpaio
    Maricopa County Sheriff's Office

  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Newbury Park, Ca/Mohave Valley, Az
    Posts
    8,169

    Default Yeah, I watched most of it...

    Quote Originally Posted by SoldHondaBoughtHondo View Post
    Did ya check it out this evening? Issa and Chaffets had aa field day with him..
    ray-maybe this weekend
    I kinda felt sorry for the NEW IRS director..... Until I saw where he had donated over 100K to dimbulb canadates since 08.... This "the dog ate my homework" Lerner e mail excuse is pitiful.... The "missing" e mails just make it more obvious the felon in the WH is neck deep in this IRS shit.... You just can't make this shit up.... obama should be not only impeached, but also imprisioned... Issa and Gowdy will get to the bottom, (or, in this case, the top), of this crap and I'm betting it'll lead straight to obama... The next question is who will fall on their sword for the Kenyan imposter??...
    Ray
    LOUD BOATS SAVE LIVES

  9. #8
    Senior Member ICECREAMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moneypit View Post
    I kinda felt sorry for the NEW IRS director..... Until I saw where he had donated over 100K to dimbulb canadates since 08.... This "the dog ate my homework" Lerner e mail excuse is pitiful.... The "missing" e mails just make it more obvious the felon in the WH is neck deep in this IRS shit.... You just can't make this shit up.... obama should be not only impeached, but also imprisioned... Issa and Gowdy will get to the bottom, (or, in this case, the top), of this crap and I'm betting it'll lead straight to obama... The next question is who will fall on their sword for the Kenyan imposter??...
    Ray
    I wish you were right, but sadly, I think they can run enough miss direction and obstruction to run out the clock. With Holder running the DOJ, who's going to be prosecuted? Obviously only people who would be prosecuted will have an R before their name.

  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Newbury Park, Ca/Mohave Valley, Az
    Posts
    8,169

    Default Special???

    Quote Originally Posted by ICECREAMAN View Post
    I wish you were right, but sadly, I think they can run enough miss direction and obstruction to run out the clock. With Holder running the DOJ, who's going to be prosecuted? Obviously only people who would be prosecuted will have an R before their name.
    I'm not sure how a "special prosecutor" works, but I think if one is appointed to get to the truth about this, holder will be out of the picture when it comes to deciding, #1, IF a crime was in fact committed, and #2, who is going to go to jail..... Once one of these crooks is facing some prison time they'll sing like "Sammy the bull" in order to stay out of jail... What really pisses me off is the idea that that C*&T Lerner will live fat dumb and happy on her healthy IRS retirement package.... So, who will give it up? Who will admit the IRS misconduct was ordered, or at least ask for, by obama?? Yeah, I know he has layer after layer of insulation between him and the bad guys, but shit, it's obvious to me where the orders came from.... Impeach the prick, and then send his boney, throws like a girl, ass to prison where he belongs.... Please please please let Gowdy get to be the new attorney general before obama escapes to Kenya in January 2017. Tucked neatly in a federal prison would be a good place to delay his departure...And then keep the prick there for life + 99 years..
    Ray
    LOUD BOATS SAVE LIVES

  11. #10
    Floatin dirty Lavey29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    4,831

    Default

    I bet the NSA tells them their hard drives crashed also and they can't help out with the Lerner emails but have billions of teraytes on file from yours and mine and everyone else in the world.

  12. #11
    Senior Member Jake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,509

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moneypit View Post
    I'm not sure how a "special prosecutor" works, but I think if one is appointed to get to the truth about this, holder will be out of the picture when it comes to deciding, #1, IF a crime was in fact committed, and #2, who is going to go to jail..... Once one of these crooks is facing some prison time they'll sing like "Sammy the bull" in order to stay out of jail... What really pisses me off is the idea that that C*&T Lerner will live fat dumb and happy on her healthy IRS retirement package.... So, who will give it up? Who will admit the IRS misconduct was ordered, or at least ask for, by obama?? Yeah, I know he has layer after layer of insulation between him and the bad guys, but shit, it's obvious to me where the orders came from.... Impeach the prick, and then send his boney, throws like a girl, ass to prison where he belongs.... Please please please let Gowdy get to be the new attorney general before obama escapes to Kenya in January 2017. Tucked neatly in a federal prison would be a good place to delay his departure...And then keep the prick there for life + 99 years..
    Ray

    I have been thinking about this, I can picture this SOB flying away (in our plane) to escape being jailed! We all know that he's a coward!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  13. #12
    Senior Member ICECREAMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,426

    Default

    My question is, who's going to prosecute this guy? Do any of you think that even if we got a true conservative in the WH that they would go after him? The beltway Republican party is just Democrat light, especially the senate. I'd bet anything that nobody will be willing to directly pursue Obama once he's out of office. I'd bet there's some kind of immunity bestowed to previous presidents already on the books. Look how reluctant many of the Repub's are to even talk seriously about repealing HC. They're all ready conceding that we'll just have to try to modify it. I would love to see his skinny half black ass being passed around the showers in Leavenworth, but it ain't going to happen. Re-gaining control of our country won't come out DC.

  14. #13
    Senior Member Jake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,509

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ICECREAMAN View Post
    My question is, who's going to prosecute this guy? Do any of you think that even if we got a true conservative in the WH that they would go after him? The beltway Republican party is just Democrat light, especially the senate. I'd bet anything that nobody will be willing to directly pursue Obama once he's out of office. I'd bet there's some kind of immunity bestowed to previous presidents already on the books. Look how reluctant many of the Repub's are to even talk seriously about repealing HC. They're all ready conceding that we'll just have to try to modify it. I would love to see his skinny half black ass being passed around the showers in Leavenworth, but it ain't going to happen. Re-gaining control of our country won't come out DC.

    He would love it more!

  15. #14
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    A couple hundred million missing tax returns would clear this up in minutes.
    The best things in life aren't things!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95