Bring back Jay Carney
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread:
Bring back Jay Carney

  1. #1
    Senior Member f_inscreenname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Pasadena, Maryland
    Posts
    1,543

    Default Bring back Jay Carney

    This new guy is so much worse then Jay (didn't think that was possible). He just repeats the question as if he is answering it or reply's with such generic bullshit talking point lines what's the point. Just release a written statement and be done with it.
    A winner is just a loser that got up and did it one more time.
    1959 Biesemeyer - 4pt Hydro Drag - 2013 ACBS Winner - Best Race Boat
    1966 Donzi 16
    1967 Nova Marine - SuperNova24 - ACBS Winner - 2012 Best Race Boat - 2016 Peoples Choice & Best Non Wood
    1972 John Allmand - Nova 19
    1982 PolarKraft -Jonboat - Crab Killer
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    RPB
    RPB is offline
    Senior Member RPB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by f_inscreenname View Post
    This new guy is so much worse then Jay (didn't think that was possible). He just repeats the question as if he is answering it or reply's with such generic bullshit talking point lines what's the point. Just release a written statement and be done with it.
    lol, liberalism never gets better, its a continous downward spiral.
    51% of Democrats dont know the earth revolves around the sun and 49% think that Astrology is scientific. (National Science Foundation and National Opinion Research Center (NORC) at the University of Chicago 2014).


    CF BLACK
    : Carbon Fiber Fabrics and Derivatives at the Best Prices
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  4. #3
    Senior Member Jake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,509

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by f_inscreenname View Post
    This new guy is so much worse then Jay (didn't think that was possible). He just repeats the question as if he is answering it or reply's with such generic bullshit talking point lines what's the point. Just release a written statement and be done with it.

    You're right, his responses are so generic no news, why bother!
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  5. #4
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Told ya a long time ago Carney was the hardest working man on TV...followed by Juan Williams.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  6. #5
    Senior Member SoldHondaBoughtHondo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lake Havasu az.
    Posts
    4,318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Told ya a long time ago Carney was the hardest working man on TV...followed by Juan Williams.
    Carney was fun the watch, can you imagine how hard his brain was spinning just to come up with an answer that contained no actual facts? And pay attention to williams, some of the stuff he comes up with is so stupid he has to bite his lip to keep from laughing.
    "A liberal paradise would be a place where everybody has
    guaranteed employment, free comprehensive healthcare, free
    education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free
    utilities, and only law enforcement has guns. And believe it or
    not, such a place does, indeed, exist: It's called prison."

    Sheriff Joe Arpaio
    Maricopa County Sheriff's Office
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  7. #6
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SoldHondaBoughtHondo View Post
    Carney was fun the watch, can you imagine how hard his brain was spinning just to come up with an answer that contained no actual facts? And pay attention to williams, some of the stuff he comes up with is so stupid he has to bite his lip to keep from laughing.
    LOL! Right?

    Juan gets up every morning and knows he will take a beating like a no other person on TV. Straight into the buzz saw every single day.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  8. #7
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    LOL! Right?

    Juan gets up every morning and knows he will take a beating like a no other person on TV. Straight into the buzz saw every single day.
    I think Juan's position is all by design as to add credibility to the "Fair and Balanced". Yeah, he takes a beating but he is well compensated for his contributions.

    Like SHBH said;
    Quote Originally Posted by SoldHondaBoughtHondo View Post
    ..... And pay attention to williams, some of the stuff he comes up with is so stupid he has to bite his lip to keep from laughing.
    Last edited by SNiC; 08-09-2014 at 11:18 AM.


    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  9. #8
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SNiC View Post
    I think Juan's position is all by design as to add credibility to the "Fair and Balanced". Yeah, he takes a beating but he is well compensated for his contributions.

    Like SHBH said;
    Oh I agree.

    FOX was happy to pick him up when PBS dumped him for questioning the emperor.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  10. #9
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SNiC View Post
    I think Juan's position is all by design as to add credibility to the "Fair and Balanced". Yeah, he takes a beating but he is well compensated for his contributions.

    Like SHBH said;
    "Balanced". He also serves as a reminder for people that only watch Fox how far out of touch the libtards are.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  11. #10
    Senior Member ICECREAMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,426

    Default

    He was already doing Fox when PBS said good by to him. At that time he was reportedly making 3 mill a year.
    Fock, for a mere 2 mill a year, I'll lie like a Persian rug, tell the whole world Obama IS the second coming, and let all the fox staff beat me like a red headed stepchild!
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  12. #11
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ICECREAMAN View Post
    He was already doing Fox when PBS said good by to him. At that time he was reportedly making 3 mill a year.
    Fock, for a mere 2 mill a year, I'll lie like a Persian rug, tell the whole world Obama IS the second coming, and let all the fox staff beat me like a red headed stepchild!
    For one mill I'll be your helper!!
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  13. #12
    Senior Member Roaddogg 4040's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lake Havasu City, AZ/Algonac, MI
    Posts
    5,312

    Default

    Both of Juan's kids are Conservative's. That has to get to him after a while...

    Steve
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95