Do you think the racist Holder went to the hospital?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 15

Thread:
Do you think the racist Holder went to the hospital?

  1. #1
    Floatin dirty Lavey29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    4,831

    Default Do you think the racist Holder went to the hospital?

    To visit the severely injured Ferguson cop and wish him well?
    Last edited by Lavey29; 09-10-2014 at 07:01 AM.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Nope, sorry. Wrong color.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  4. #3
    Icy
    Icy is offline
    Boatless Member :( Icy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    AV, CA
    Posts
    3,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavey29 View Post
    To visit the severely injured Ferguson cop and wish him well?
    That's not the Ferguson Cop.

    Jim McNeil Face Plants - Ouch! / Blog / etnies - Action Sports Footwear and Apparel
    Last edited by Icy; 09-07-2014 at 04:00 PM.

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    7,144

    Default

    lol...
    Popcorn is Life ...

  6. #5
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shueman View Post
    lol...
    What the fuck are you laughing at?
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  7. #6
    Just Me snoc653's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Eastern Iowa
    Posts
    4,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    What the fuck are you laughing at?
    While it is Ironic that someone would post the wrong person's image and try to provoke emotional dislike for someone based on false facts, I don't know if I'd call it laugh out loud funny. My sympathies go out to both parties that had broken bones in their face.

    In the future, due diligence should be given prior to posting things like this that allow the lefty loons to claim any credence when claiming our facts are fabricated.
    So many projects, so little time

  8. #7
    Icy
    Icy is offline
    Boatless Member :( Icy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    AV, CA
    Posts
    3,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snoc653 View Post
    While it is Ironic that someone would post the wrong person's image and try to provoke emotional dislike for someone based on false facts, I don't know if I'd call it laugh out loud funny. My sympathies go out to both parties that had broken bones in their face.

    In the future, due diligence should be given prior to posting things like this that allow the lefty loons to claim any credence when claiming our facts are fabricated.
    Every "Conservative" friend I have who's in their 40s+ just love to forward those chain e-mails that totally make them look f-en stupid. It does nothing to help communicate the message that they have principals, policies and opinions that will fix the wrongs in our country.

    I saw a warning about this image going around before I even saw the image posted. I'm at the point where I never post anything I don't research well. I've been burned once and that's all it took.

  9. #8
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Icy View Post
    Every "Conservative" friend I have who's in their 40s+ just love to forward those chain e-mails that totally make them look f-en stupid. It does nothing to help communicate the message that they have principals, policies and opinions that will fix the wrongs in our country.

    I saw a warning about this image going around before I even saw the image posted. I'm at the point where I never post anything I don't research well. I've been burned once and that's all it took.
    I am guilty as anyone, but once some one made me the fool.... I started doing a bit, a lot of research. Not that I am perfect now.

    I wish we had a real picture of him. So we could really put this to bed, but I respect his privacy. You know all the hoodrats would have him in their sights.

    This was a similar injury, right? Who knows, the cop could have looked worse!!!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  10. #9
    Senior Member ICECREAMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Icy View Post
    Every "Conservative" friend I have who's in their 40s+ just love to forward those chain e-mails that totally make them look f-en stupid. It does nothing to help communicate the message that they have principals, policies and opinions that will fix the wrongs in our country.

    I saw a warning about this image going around before I even saw the image posted. I'm at the point where I never post anything I don't research well. I've been burned once and that's all it took.
    I don't think conservatives have a monopoly on forwarding bogus emails. But I agree, it's an easy way to get "had", if you don't double check them.

  11. #10
    Floatin dirty Lavey29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    4,831

    Default

    Well I deserve that one for sure, I was forwarded the emails from some friends who I consider reliable but should have researched it myself before posting. I get the dumb ass award for the week here oh well even the best get played sometimes....sorry guys...

  12. #11
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavey29 View Post
    Well I deserve that one for sure, I was forwarded the emails from some friends who I consider reliable but should have researched it myself before posting. I get the dumb ass award for the week here oh well even the best get played sometimes....sorry guys...
    Hey Lavey, I have certainly been there done that...
    When I first saw your post, I too believed as it fit the description of the reported injuries and I called the Mrs over to see it and we ranted with you
    Last edited by SNiC; 09-09-2014 at 08:00 PM.



  13. #12
    Icy
    Icy is offline
    Boatless Member :( Icy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    AV, CA
    Posts
    3,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ICECREAMAN View Post
    I don't think conservatives have a monopoly on forwarding bogus emails. But I agree, it's an easy way to get "had", if you don't double check them.
    Truth be told, I don't have any Democrat friends really.

  14. #13
    Floatin dirty Lavey29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    4,831

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SNiC View Post
    Hey Lavey, I have certainly been there done that...
    When I first saw your post, I too believed as it fit the description of the reported injuries and I called the Mrs over to see it and we ranted with you

    I am sure it is not far off what the injuries look like based on the statements from the PD chief back there but I still should have checked it out. Becoming to complacent and trusting in my old age I guess.

  15. #14
    Floatin dirty Lavey29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    4,831

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Icy View Post
    Every "Conservative" friend I have who's in their 40s+ just love to forward those chain e-mails that totally make them look f-en stupid. It does nothing to help communicate the message that they have principals, policies and opinions that will fix the wrongs in our country.

    I saw a warning about this image going around before I even saw the image posted. I'm at the point where I never post anything I don't research well. I've been burned once and that's all it took.


    I am now in that club also

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95