Please give great thought........ - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 29 to 41 of 41

Thread:
Please give great thought........

  1. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Newbury Park, Ca/Mohave Valley, Az
    Posts
    8,169

    Default Senile Harry = Mormon

    Quote Originally Posted by 500BBC View Post
    Mitt Romney but the bigots in this country wouldn't vote for a Mormon.
    I was really shocked when ol senile Harry lied about Romney's taxes, on the Senate floor no less... No one seems to mention Harry being a Mormon also, which added to the surprise when Harry slandered Romney, a fellow Mormon....
    On the subject of 2016, I hope, and kinda feel, that Hildabeast won't be able to put Benghazi far enough behind her. It also appears that the "Gowdy" investigation into the truth behind Benghazi is going to stretch well into the '16 campagn. Maybe the delay is planned for that very reason, just more fuel for the "Hilary is a liar" slogan to go along with her total lack of accomplishments while Sec of State. But, will the GOP take off the kid gloves and really start slinging the dirt in her face? I know Gowdy isn't going to pussyfoot around, and there are a couple of Benghazi victim's family members that do a good job when it comes to laying those deaths at Hilary's feet...
    The new book, "13 Hours" written by three Benghazi survivors, pretty much verifies what most here already knew, that the administration, including Hildabeast, were directly responsible due to incompetence from top to bottom..

    Now who for the GOP? As I said before Doctor Ben will get my vote if he decides to step into the fire. I just think he waaay to smart to sacrafice "life as he knows it" by stepping into the cess pool of DC politics...

    Over all, we need to push term limits, making anyone speaking on the floor of Congress take an oath to tell the truth, and most important, educating the "uninformed" voters about issues they don't see in the main stream media...
    Enough....
    Ray
    LOUD BOATS SAVE LIVES

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    541

    Default We Had a Chance

    Quote Originally Posted by King Creole View Post
    to the next politician that we put in the Oval Office.

    The country's future depends on the correct person
    getting into office and what will be left of middle income America.

    I am sick of the idiocy that goes on in Washington D.C for more
    than 13 years now. I'm neither a fan of Bush Jr. or Obama.

    I'm not sure anybody worthy will be running on either side of
    the voting polls, but I sure pray someone does.

    Any good suggestions to give me hope??
    This country missed a chance for what IMO would have made a good POTUS in the 2012 election. Until the GOP establishment really becomes "conservative" and is able and willing to articulate what it stands for, we will probably continue to see a poor choice of candidates. I am really discouraged.

  4. #31
    Senior Member inthecurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    So.Or
    Posts
    499

    Default

    I remember some bumper stickers that were similar against GOP, but I'm gonna say it.

    Elizabeth Warren would be Obama's 3rd term. (- on Steroids )..
    Obama Presidency: "If it's not broken, fix it til it is!!!!"

  5. #32
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moneypit View Post
    .... I just think he waaay to smart to sacrafice "life as he knows it" by stepping into the cess pool of DC politics...
    Ray
    In an interview several months back, Dr. Carson was asked if he "wanted to run". His response was; No, he did not want to run, but if no one stepped up that in his opinion was worthy of the task, he felt it was his patriotic duty as an American to step up and serve. Another words, he is willing to throw himself to the wolves for the cause.

    I like Dr. Carson as my choice at this point in time, but I have a little reservation as I would like to learn more regarding his position on foreign affairs.....I believe his stance on domestic issues are "spot on".



  6. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    541

    Default E. Warren

    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Garand View Post
    That's why I support Elizabeth Warren. She is the only one that I've seen that will put the American people's interests first, and the big money's interests second, which is how it should be.
    Are you serious??????????????

  7. #34
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxey View Post
    Are you serious??????????????
    Is he ever?
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  8. #35
    I don't feel tardy Hallett Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SNiC View Post
    In an interview several months back, Dr. Carson was asked if he "wanted to run". His response was; No, he did not want to run, but if no one stepped up that in his opinion was worthy of the task, he felt it was his patriotic duty as an American to step up and serve. Another words, he is willing to throw himself to the wolves for the cause.

    I like Dr. Carson as my choice at this point in time, but I have a little reservation as I would like to learn more regarding his position on foreign affairs.....I believe his stance on domestic issues are "spot on".
    Trust Dr. Carson to surround himself with the best advisors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Futs View Post
    Im non induced and My turd leaves pretty hard as she sits.

  9. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Newbury Park, Ca/Mohave Valley, Az
    Posts
    8,169

    Default Imo..

    Quote Originally Posted by SNiC View Post
    In an interview several months back, Dr. Carson was asked if he "wanted to run". His response was; No, he did not want to run, but if no one stepped up that in his opinion was worthy of the task, he felt it was his patriotic duty as an American to step up and serve. Another words, he is willing to throw himself to the wolves for the cause.

    I like Dr. Carson as my choice at this point in time, but I have a little reservation as I would like to learn more regarding his position on foreign affairs.....I believe his stance on domestic issues are "spot on".
    Quote Originally Posted by Hallett Dave View Post
    Trust Dr. Carson to surround himself with the best advisors.
    I agree Dave, he is smart enough to know he doesn't know. Whereas obama is not only too stupid to know he is stupid, he is to far into himself to take advice from anyone other than his commie buddies and "scary dude" Soros.... I'd be willing to bet the farm Carson would LISTEN to his Military when it came to fighting wars, (yep, obama is going to leave the isis problems for the "next guy" to deal with), and listen to actual economists, not commies, about our domestic economy....
    It's really sad that the very first black President (well 1/2 black anyway), is such an ignorant man being lead by the nose by people that want to destroy America...

    Ray
    LOUD BOATS SAVE LIVES

  10. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sherwood Forest
    Posts
    600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxey View Post
    Are you serious??????????????

  11. #38
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moneypit View Post
    I agree Dave, he is smart enough to know he doesn't know. Whereas obama is not only too stupid to know he is stupid, he is to far into himself to take advice from anyone other than his commie buddies and "scary dude" Soros.... I'd be willing to bet the farm Carson would LISTEN to his Military when it came to fighting wars, (yep, obama is going to leave the isis problems for the "next guy" to deal with), and listen to actual economists, not commies, about our domestic economy....
    It's really sad that the very first black President (well 1/2 black anyway), is such an ignorant man being lead by the nose by people that want to destroy America...

    Ray
    I agree. If Hillary makes it in, it will be 2 failed experiments in what could have been proud moments in history for some. Me personally I have never cared about what color or sex a person was when it comes to business, just who is BEST for the given job.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  12. #39
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    I agree. If Hillary makes it in, it will be 2 failed experiments in what could have been proud moments in history for some. Me personally I have never cared about what color or sex a person was when it comes to business, just who is BEST for the given job.
    You'd make a lousy liberal, Tommy.
    The best things in life aren't things!

  13. #40
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    You'd make a lousy liberal, Tommy.
    Yeah, I know.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  14. #41
    Senior Member brgrcru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Montrose
    Posts
    2,676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxey View Post
    Are you serious??????????????
    Amassing isn't it !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95