The Liberal Free Utopia is killing America
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread:
The Liberal Free Utopia is killing America

  1. #1
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Thumbs down The Liberal Free Utopia is killing America

    Home of the free, the brave, and those no working pieces of shit on welfare.

    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member LiquidDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Acton, Ca
    Posts
    1,231

    Default

    Nice to know and see the tat's and ear rings we bought!

  4. #3
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Sad truth is: We will never be able to put this "Welfare Genie" back into its' lamp....



  5. #4
    Senior Member Reservoir Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Emmett, Idaho
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SNiC View Post
    Sad truth is: We will never be able to put this "Welfare Genie" back into its' lamp....

    I takes one president that dose not give a shit about relections to change thing for better or worse, just look a t pos in the whitehouse

  6. #5
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    * I still want to know whose idea it was to fund this liberal utopia?
    * Who decided it was better to give out fish than it is to require fishing (or another skill) be taught?
    * Who came up with the idea to tap into Social Security that was 100% funded by we, the productive class, and start giving it away to others who paid nothing into the system or paying anyone money they didn't put into the system?
    * Who came up with the idea of giving taxpayer dollars to those who illegally sneak through out borders and blatantly circumvent our immigration process?
    * Whose idea was it to leave veterans out in the cold - hungry while we import people from other countries that are fully taken care of with food, housing, medical treatment, education, social programs - a plenty from taxpayer dollars?
    * Who decided to give 195 of the world's 200 countries foreign aid when our nation continues to fall farther into debt?

    and

    Why can't we just stop all this madness?
    The best things in life aren't things!

  7. #6
    Colts fan & Stoker owner RitcheyRch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Santa Clarita Valley
    Posts
    8,170

    Default

    Been wondering the same things for years.


    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    * I still want to know whose idea it was to fund this liberal utopia?
    * Who decided it was better to give out fish than it is to require fishing (or another skill) be taught?
    * Who came up with the idea to tap into Social Security that was 100% funded by we, the productive class, and start giving it away to others who paid nothing into the system or paying anyone money they didn't put into the system?
    * Who came up with the idea of giving taxpayer dollars to those who illegally sneak through out borders and blatantly circumvent our immigration process?
    * Whose idea was it to leave veterans out in the cold - hungry while we import people from other countries that are fully taken care of with food, housing, medical treatment, education, social programs - a plenty from taxpayer dollars?
    * Who decided to give 195 of the world's 200 countries foreign aid when our nation continues to fall farther into debt?

    and

    Why can't we just stop all this madness?
    www.facebook.com/RitcheyRch

    "I didn't pay them for sex, I paid them to leave"
    Charlie Sheen

    Life is all about ass, you're either covering it, hauling it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, or behaving like one.

  8. #7
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidDan View Post
    Nice to know and see the tat's and ear rings we bought!
    And the hair and the nails. It is unreal how much they spend on their hair dew and hair products... And the custom nails as well. Louisiana passed a law that made it illegal for them to use their EBT cards on tats and nails. My thing is "why was it permitted in the first place???" But then these people are products of Shrew and Ram's heroes. You know their flawed ways of thinking....

    Doc, it all started with FDR and his "New Deal". Then perpetuated by LBJ and the government itself, all by design. And the liberal programs DID NOT encourage self reliance but just "kept them in their place", again by design. The welfare rats should be angry as hell that all they are is a bought tool of the liberal Democrats (just like they want illegals to become). But sadly they are too dumbed down or just too plain stupid and lazy to realize it.

    You have to give credit where credit is due. The Democrats are great at keeping the slaves under their control. We all know who the real racists are.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  9. #8
    Senior Member Ms Understood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Murrieta, Ca
    Posts
    8,347

    Default

    Generational welfare is a legitimate problem yet if you bring it up, you're a racist. That's as disgusting as the people who abuse the system.



    Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!


+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95