Still believe we're in recovery?
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread:
Still believe we're in recovery?

  1. #1
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default Still believe we're in recovery?

    Our president insists we are in "full recovery" but if you ask the American workforce, you'd quickly see it's just another lie.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Real Employment.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	663569
    The best things in life aren't things!

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    115

    Post The mess keeps getting bigger and bigger

    I don't disagree with the numbers or anything but actually the chart is a little skewed in Obama's favor. The period from Feb-2013 to Dec-2013 takes up a disproportional amount of space on the X axis. If the timeline at the bottom were proportional, it would show that the real decline is significantly steeper than the chart currently indicates. No insult to you Doc, I know just passed it on to us.
    Somewhere in Kenya a village is missing its idiot.

    If obama is the answer, stupid must be the question

  4. #3
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    No way!!! I just heard Obama the other day say our country is in a better place, more people have health care, are employed, and our economy was doing better. You know he'd never lie!!!

    He also caught Osama and made gas prices go down!!!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  5. #4
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,808

  6. #5
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Good Read wolfie....... when you step outside of Obama's fabricated "economic stimulus", (which only stimulated his cronies) the reality of our economy's well being is like a jet flying on "cheap sub-standard fuel"..... a crash in the making......but it is Bush's vault for leaving us in this mess



  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    541

    Default Are We Better Off?

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    No way!!! I just heard Obama the other day say our country is in a better place, more people have health care, are employed, and our economy was doing better. You know he'd never lie!!!

    He also caught Osama and made gas prices go down!!!
    In addition to what you have mentioned, Obama has stated that "Race Relations" are now better because of his policies!
    Right.........

  8. #7
    Senior Member brgrcru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Montrose
    Posts
    2,676

    Default

    Unless your sucking off the tit of the US government or have Government contracts, or are in a business, that has Government regulations involved, that the small business man, must abide by . THE Economy STINKS.

  9. #8
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxey View Post
    In addition to what you have mentioned, Obama has stated that "Race Relations" are now better because of his policies!Right.........
    They are better, to Obamas definition. Mayhem and division are his goal, after all.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  10. #9
    Urban Cougar Trapper Gopher711's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sandia,Tx. 78383
    Posts
    976

    Default

    Let me throw this little scenario in the mix....
    i work in oilfields and it's good but since our ball less Gov won't stand up to OPEC and put sanctions on Arab countries when they dump oil prices to the point it cripples our economy we are all fucked
    my point as follows ....told there will be a 60% drop in rig count by mid 2015 Major players , Halliburton ,Schlumberger,Baker,Weatherford etc have dumped billions into new offices,yards ,facilities, equip etc that is BRAND NEW ...so now we have a crash ? Just as the train starts rolling good ! Who financed all this ?
    NOW we have all the mom and pop local guys who have way overextended themselves at banks on loans to get into the oilfield support equip businesses , trucking,cleaning,catering ,etc...
    Local businesses, Walmarts,HEB,Academy etc...have built new stores in remote towns to accommodate workers and needs , oilfield dies ,they die..

    And land owners who now have royalty checks coming in have built new homes ,(More like mansions ) barns , bought equip etc.. Using royalties and property as collateral ...production stops , money coming in stops ...banks get left holding astronomical amounts of debt

    if it slows as rapidly and to the extent some analysts are predicting? ALL of us better hold onto your nuts .....they might be all you have left.
    This will not just effect the oilfields , it will start an economic domino collapse affecting everything from , stores, automakers ,housing, you name it this time around
    http://oathkeepers.org
    Due to the fact that GOD limited mans intelligence , it's unfortunate he did not also limit his Stupidity !!!

  11. #10
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher711 View Post
    Let me throw this little scenario in the mix....
    i work in oilfields and it's good but since our ball less Gov won't stand up to OPEC and put sanctions on Arab countries when they dump oil prices to the point it cripples our economy we are all fucked
    my point as follows ....told there will be a 60% drop in rig count by mid 2015 Major players , Halliburton ,Schlumberger,Baker,Weatherford etc have dumped billions into new offices,yards ,facilities, equip etc that is BRAND NEW ...so now we have a crash ? Just as the train starts rolling good ! Who financed all this ?
    NOW we have all the mom and pop local guys who have way overextended themselves at banks on loans to get into the oilfield support equip businesses , trucking,cleaning,catering ,etc...
    Local businesses, Walmarts,HEB,Academy etc...have built new stores in remote towns to accommodate workers and needs , oilfield dies ,they die..

    And land owners who now have royalty checks coming in have built new homes ,(More like mansions ) barns , bought equip etc.. Using royalties and property as collateral ...production stops , money coming in stops ...banks get left holding astronomical amounts of debt

    if it slows as rapidly and to the extent some analysts are predicting? ALL of us better hold onto your nuts .....they might be all you have left.
    This will not just effect the oilfields , it will start an economic domino collapse affecting everything from , stores, automakers ,housing, you name it this time around
    Yep, and their leverage is the dollar a gallon at the pump everyone is gloating about.
    Its not a good thing.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  12. #11
    Urban Cougar Trapper Gopher711's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sandia,Tx. 78383
    Posts
    976

    Default

    ( And land owners who now have royalty checks coming in have built new homes ,(More like mansions ) barns , bought equip etc.. Using royalties and property as collateral ...production stops , money coming in stops ...banks get left holding astronomical amounts of debt )This is what scares me the most , are they Actually TRYING to get things to collapse where to the point Gov & Banks take over assets by default and then would control oil futures ?
    http://oathkeepers.org
    Due to the fact that GOD limited mans intelligence , it's unfortunate he did not also limit his Stupidity !!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95