Texas lawmaker under fire for Facebook post on Muslim Capitol Day
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 36

Thread:
Texas lawmaker under fire for Facebook post on Muslim Capitol Day

  1. #1
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Exclamation Texas lawmaker under fire for Facebook post on Muslim Capitol Day

    Texas lawmaker under fire for Facebook post on Muslim Capitol Day

    Nice job Rep.Molly White! Although the muzzies and libtards are giving her hell on her FaceBook page. If you have FB, you should check out some of the replies, especially from the muzzies.

    https://www.facebook.com/TexansforMolly
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Hey Mr. Econ 101, did you follow this link? Or do you even care? I'd like to hear your opinion on this.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Newbury Park, Ca/Mohave Valley, Az
    Posts
    8,169

    Default So many things wrong..

    IMO, there are so many things wrong with our immigration policies that we need to start over with the basics... Australia has it right, "Welcome, but, IF we allow you into our Country you MUST become an Australian... You MUST obey our laws and our customs. If you like your laws and customs so much, stay there"... And it goes on about loyalty etc etc...
    When America allows legal immigration there are laws on the books that pretty much say the same things, but that section(s) seem to have gone by the wayside.. Legal immigrants, in order to become citizens MUST learn our laws and language, pass a test to prove it, and hopefully become "Americanized" into our society. Our first mistake was allowing bilingual ballots. Why? The right to vote requires citizenship, and citizenship requires that immigrants "Read, write, and understand English". So why would we ever need bilingual ballots??
    After generations of immigrants from all over the world have successfully fulfilled these basic requirements it seems that we have forgotten them...
    Now, more than ever before, we have immigrants that want to be here, but in reality want to continue living as though they are in their "home" country. No where is this more obvious than with the Muslims. Sure, the Mexicans want to retain parts of their heritage, just as the Asians do with their "Chinatowns" spread across the US, but no other group wants exclusive rights to make their own laws, or follow their own customs, (Sharia law), like the Mideastern immigrants do... Most of them have no intention of becoming citizens and just want to live here while they wait for the Muslims to take over..
    Ray
    PS Sorry, a bit off topic, but the Texas "Muzzy day" is a prime example and they do seem to get all butt hurt easier than other nationalities..
    LOUD BOATS SAVE LIVES

  5. #4
    Senior Member LiquidDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Acton, Ca
    Posts
    1,237

    Default

    Ray,
    Very well stated!
    Originally Posted by gn7 "Stick to making the worlds best engine stand."

  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    115

    Default

    X2
    Somewhere in Kenya a village is missing its idiot.

    If obama is the answer, stupid must be the question

  7. #6
    Senior Member ICECREAMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    Hey Mr. Econ 101, did you follow this link? Or do you even care? I'd like to hear your opinion on this.
    I don't think he knows what a link is or how they work FC. He's said several times none of us support or opinions. Yet most of the guy's taking positions in here add links to support their opinion. But apparently they either don't show up on his computer or he isn't smart enough to know how to open them.

  8. #7
    Senior Member Bruise Brothers Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pomona,Ca
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moneypit View Post
    IMO, there are so many things wrong with our immigration policies that we need to start over with the basics... Australia has it right, "Welcome, but, IF we allow you into our Country you MUST become an Australian... You MUST obey our laws and our customs. If you like your laws and customs so much, stay there"... And it goes on about loyalty etc etc...
    When America allows legal immigration there are laws on the books that pretty much say the same things, but that section(s) seem to have gone by the wayside.. Legal immigrants, in order to become citizens MUST learn our laws and language, pass a test to prove it, and hopefully become "Americanized" into our society. Our first mistake was allowing bilingual ballots. Why? The right to vote requires citizenship, and citizenship requires that immigrants "Read, write, and understand English". So why would we ever need bilingual ballots??
    After generations of immigrants from all over the world have successfully fulfilled these basic requirements it seems that we have forgotten them...
    Now, more than ever before, we have immigrants that want to be here, but in reality want to continue living as though they are in their "home" country. No where is this more obvious than with the Muslims. Sure, the Mexicans want to retain parts of their heritage, just as the Asians do with their "Chinatowns" spread across the US, but no other group wants exclusive rights to make their own laws, or follow their own customs, (Sharia law), like the Mideastern immigrants do... Most of them have no intention of becoming citizens and just want to live here while they wait for the Muslims to take over..
    Ray
    PS Sorry, a bit off topic, but the Texas "Muzzy day" is a prime example and they do seem to get all butt hurt easier than other nationalities..
    Moneypit, this is the problem. Since you live in California you will understand. We need one language not 49...BBD

    ORANGE COUNTY SCHOOL BOARD CANDIDATES : Elementary School Districts - Los Angeles Times
    Need help finding this 1973 Sanger 18'6" bubble deck mahogany bottom and stringers I was living in Pomona when I sold her in 1979. Just wonder if she still exists

    Update Found my old Sanger 12/7/14 in Reno.

  9. #8
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruise Brothers Dad View Post
    Moneypit, this is the problem. Since you live in California you will understand. We need one language not 49...BBD

    ORANGE COUNTY SCHOOL BOARD CANDIDATES : Elementary School Districts - Los Angeles Times
    49 Languages?

    Hell, how do we expect to maintain 49 other languages when we can not keep English from being ripped to pieces!


    Last edited by SNiC; 01-31-2015 at 11:27 AM.



  10. #9
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Well said Ray. English should be our official language. This bi-lingual bullshit is costing us millions.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  11. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ICECREAMAN View Post
    I don't think he knows what a link is or how they work FC. He's said several times none of us support or opinions. Yet most of the guy's taking positions in here add links to support their opinion. But apparently they either don't show up on his computer or he isn't smart enough to know how to open them.

    I wasn't going to respond to this link, as I don't totally disagree.
    However, "ICECREAM" has posted in a manner that is directed at me.
    Mr. ICECREAM posted, "He's said several times 'none of us' support or opinions."
    This goes to what I have said all along about certain posters changing what was said and then posting something else as fact.
    I know better than to make a general statement like that.
    It would appear that it must be OK to make up whatever one wants, and believe the will join.
    I'm better educated than that and try to keep things truthful.

    As a matter of fact, some posters do have valid points, and in some cases even had links to support their reasons. Many didn't though.
    I applaud those who either knew what they were wanting to share or researched the topic.

    Since education has been talked about in this thread, perhaps Mr. ICECREAM should either learn to spell or use spell check.
    Maybe someone would like to help him? "He's said several times none of us support or opinions."
    Mr. ICECREAM, "OR" doesn't appear to be right word, but then in your world, who cares if it's right or not.

    PS - Moneypit
    THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT ME, APPARENTLY THE "PEEPS" STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT.

  12. #11
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post

    I wasn't going to respond to this link, as I don't totally disagree.
    However, "ICECREAM" has posted in a manner that is directed at me.
    Mr. ICECREAM posted, "He's said several times 'none of us' support or opinions."
    This goes to what I have said all along about certain posters changing what was said and then posting something else as fact.
    I know better than to make a general statement like that.
    It would appear that it must be OK to make up whatever one wants, and believe the will join.
    I'm better educated than that and try to keep things truthful.

    As a matter of fact, some posters do have valid points, and in some cases even had links to support their reasons. Many didn't though.
    I applaud those who either knew what they were wanting to share or researched the topic.

    Since education has been talked about in this thread, perhaps Mr. ICECREAM should either learn to spell or use spell check.
    Maybe someone would like to help him? "He's said several times none of us support or opinions."
    Mr. ICECREAM, "OR" doesn't appear to be right word, but then in your world, who cares if it's right or not.

    PS - Moneypit
    THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT ME, APPARENTLY THE "PEEPS" STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT.
    A 5 - 10 word sentence would have sufficed to address ICM's post, but again making it about you, you write a mini novel. You tried to belittle me about "creative writing" and my writing skills at one point... for what? You seem to have that all sewn up.

    Again another post for "me" about "me" instead of addressing the issue simply and commenting on the subject at hand. You seem to dramatize everything. Now the PRF has it's own drama queen of sorts. LOL!!!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  13. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,846

    Default Dillousional

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    A 5 - 10 word sentence would have sufficed to address ICM's post, but again making it about you, you write a mini novel. You tried to belittle me about "creative writing" and my writing skills at one point... for what? You seem to have that all sewn up.

    Again another post for "me" about "me" instead of addressing the issue simply and commenting on the subject at hand. You seem to dramatize everything. Now the PRF has it's own drama queen of sorts. LOL!!!


    ....Talk about being insecure, you are embarrassing yourself as you weren't addressed.
    I have no idea what you're talking about when you say I belittled you.
    I didn't refer to you as far as I know, if I did, you'll have to explain.
    Did I use your name? No.

    I did not try to belittle you about "creative writing" and you're writing skills at one point. You're not the only individual that has those traits, and no, my comment wasn't directed at you, even though it may apply.
    I make an attempt to ignore your posts as they ramble and tend to be incoherent as well as just fabricating things to excess as you go along.

    Go away kid, you bother me.

  14. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,846

    Default Lawmaker sorry For Asking Texas Muslims To Pledge Allegiance To U.S.

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    Hey Mr. Econ 101, did you follow this link? Or do you even care? I'd like to hear your opinion on this.

    You don't need my opinion, how about the opinion of the Texas Lawmaker who made the statement, who you and others want to make such a big deal.
    As usual, your facts are wrong as well as the Tea Party not being informed.
    Lawmaker Sort Of Sorry For Asking Texas Muslims To Pledge Allegiance To U.S. | ThinkProgress


  15. #14
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    ....Talk about being insecure, you are embarrassing yourself as you weren't addressed.
    I have no idea what you're talking about when you say I belittled you.
    I didn't refer to you as far as I know, if I did, you'll have to explain.
    Did I use your name? No.

    I did not try to belittle you about "creative writing" and you're writing skills at one point. You're not the only individual that has those traits, and no, my comment wasn't directed at you, even though it may apply.
    I make an attempt to ignore your posts as they ramble and tend to be incoherent as well as just fabricating things to excess as you go along.

    Go away kid, you bother me.
    There ya go again. Nice job. You talk a lot of nonsense or just have plain bad memory. First you say it, and then you did not.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95