Obamacare Experiment
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 39

Thread:
Obamacare Experiment

  1. #1
    LP-25.com Infomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Port Richey, FL
    Posts
    16,857

    Default Obamacare Experiment

    Mrs Infomaniac needs back surgery. Has had back surgery in the past. Can't get private health insurance without an exclusion for her back.

    We are going to give O care a try. We have some $$ reserves (from selling the drag boat operation) and have reduced our pay to the lowest catagory for o care. less than 38,000 a year.

    First try Blue cross and blue shield of Oklahoma. As it turns out no one will accept the O care version.

    We are now narrowing it down to a few PPO plans and have verified the doctors will accept it.

    One full year of premiums with deductible amount and max out of pocket is around 12k. A big chunk of the yearly salary.

    Will see how it goes.

    Don't expect any gov assistance due to OK not participating. Haven't actually finalized the application to see.
    If For Some Reason I Do Something Worthy Of Recognition. God Provided The Ability And Deserves The Credit.


    QE 439 Twin Turbo

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member Roaddogg 4040's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lake Havasu City, AZ/Algonac, MI
    Posts
    5,312

    Default

    It's a scary situation with the Supreme Court looking at O Care this year. No one has a clue what will happen if they vote either way. It is going to be AFU for quite a while either way. Good luck with the wife's back

    Steve

  4. #3
    Senior Member blown86hallet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Belleville
    Posts
    722

    Default

    i didn't write this, found it.. Copy and paste. But still a good read


    I'm a 54 year old consulting engineer and make between $60,000 and $125,000 per year, depending on how hard I work and whether or not there are work projects out there for me.

    My girlfriend is 61 and makes about $18,000 per year, working as a part-time mail clerk.
    For me, making $60,000 a year, under ObamaCare, the cheapest, lowest grade policy I can buy, which also happens to impose a $5,000 deductible, costs $482 per month.
    For my girlfriend, the same exact policy, same deductible, costs $1 per month. That's right, $1 per month. I'm not making this up.
    Don't believe me? Just go to www.coveredca.gov
    , the ObamaCare website for California and enter the parameters I've mentioned above and see for yourself. By the way, my zip code is 93940. You'll need to enter that.
    So OK, clearly ObamaCare is a scheme that involves putting the cost burden of healthcare onto the middle and upper-income wage earners. But there's a lot more to it. Stick with me.
    And before I make my next points, I'd like you to think about something:



    I live in Monterey County, in Central California. We have a large land mass but just 426,000 residents - about the population of Colorado Springs or the city of Omaha.

    But we do have a large Hispanic population, including a large number of illegal aliens, and to serve this group we have Natividad Medical Center, a massive, Federally subsidized county medical complex that takes up an area about one-third the size of the Chrysler Corporation automobile assembly plant in Belvedere, Illinois (see Google Earth View). Natividad has state-of-the-art operating rooms, Computed Tomography and Magnetic Resonance Imaging, fully equipped, 24 hour emergency room, and much more. If you have no insurance, if you've been in a drive-by shooting or have overdosed on crack cocaine, this is where you go. And it's essentially free, because almost everyone who ends up in the ER is uninsured.
    Last year, 2,735 babies were born at Natividad. 32% of these were born to out-of-wedlock teenage mothers, 93% of which were Hispanic. Less than 20% could demonstrate proof of citizenship, and 71% listed their native language as Spanish. Of these 876 births, only 40 were covered under [any kind of] private health insurance. The taxpayers paid for the other 836. And in case you were wondering about the entire population - all 2,735 births - less than 24% involved insured coverage or even partial payment on behalf of the patient to the hospital in exchange for services. Keep this in mind as we move forward.
    Now consider this:
    If I want to upgrade my policy to a low-deductible premium policy, such as what I had with my last employer, my cost is $886 per month. But my girlfriend can upgrade her policy to the very same level, for just $4 per month. That's right, $4 per month. $48 per year for a zero-deductible, premium healthcare policy - the kind of thing you get when you work at IBM (except of course, IBM employees pay an average of $170 per month out of pocket for their coverage).
    I mean, it's bad enough that I will be forced to subsidize the ObamaCare scheme in the first place. But even if I agreed with the basic scheme, which of course I do not, I wouldnever agree to subsidize premium policies. If I have to pay $482 a month for a budget policy, I sure as hell do not want the guy I'm subsidizing to get a better policy, for less that 1% of what I have to fork out each month for a low-end policy.





    Why must I pay $482 per month for something the other guy gets for a dollar? And why should the other guy get to buy an $886 policy for $4 a month? Think about this: I have to pay $10,632 a year for the same thing that the other guy can get for $48. $10,000 of net income is 60 days of full time work as an engineer. $48 is something I could could pay for collecting aluminum cans and plastic bottles, one day a month.




    Are you with me on this? Are you starting to get an idea what ObamaCare is really about?




    ObamaCare is not about dealing with inequities in the healthcare system. That's just the cover story. The real story is that it is a massive, political power grab. Do you think anyone who can insure himself with a premium policy for $4 a month will vote for anyone but the political party that provides him such a deal? ObamaCare is about enabling, subsizdizing, and expanding the Left's political power base, at taxpayer expense. Why would I vote for anyone but a Democrat if I can have babies for $4 a month? For that matter, why would I go to college or strive for a better job or income if it means I have to pay real money for healthcare coverage? Heck, why study engineering when I can be a schlub for $20K per year and buy a new F-150 with all the money I'm saving?And think about those $4-a-month babies - think in terms of propagation models. Think of just how many babies will be born to irresponsible, under-educated mothers. Will we get a new crop of brain surgeons and particle physicists from the dollar baby club, or will we need more cops, criminal courts and prisons? One thing you can be certain of: At $4 a month, they'll multiply, and multiply, and multiply.




    ObamaCare: It's all about political power.
    "Jealously" is an ugly emotion!

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,629

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blown86hallet View Post
    i didn't write this, found it.. Copy and paste. But still a good read


    I'm a 54 year old consulting engineer and make between $60,000 and $125,000 per year, depending on how hard I work and whether or not there are work projects out there for me.

    My girlfriend is 61 and makes about $18,000 per year, working as a part-time mail clerk.
    For me, making $60,000 a year, under ObamaCare, the cheapest, lowest grade policy I can buy, which also happens to impose a $5,000 deductible, costs $482 per month.
    For my girlfriend, the same exact policy, same deductible, costs $1 per month. That's right, $1 per month. I'm not making this up.
    Don't believe me? Just go to www.coveredca.gov
    , the ObamaCare website for California and enter the parameters I've mentioned above and see for yourself. By the way, my zip code is 93940. You'll need to enter that.
    So OK, clearly ObamaCare is a scheme that involves putting the cost burden of healthcare onto the middle and upper-income wage earners. But there's a lot more to it. Stick with me.
    And before I make my next points, I'd like you to think about something:



    I live in Monterey County, in Central California. We have a large land mass but just 426,000 residents - about the population of Colorado Springs or the city of Omaha.

    But we do have a large Hispanic population, including a large number of illegal aliens, and to serve this group we have Natividad Medical Center, a massive, Federally subsidized county medical complex that takes up an area about one-third the size of the Chrysler Corporation automobile assembly plant in Belvedere, Illinois (see Google Earth View). Natividad has state-of-the-art operating rooms, Computed Tomography and Magnetic Resonance Imaging, fully equipped, 24 hour emergency room, and much more. If you have no insurance, if you've been in a drive-by shooting or have overdosed on crack cocaine, this is where you go. And it's essentially free, because almost everyone who ends up in the ER is uninsured.
    Last year, 2,735 babies were born at Natividad. 32% of these were born to out-of-wedlock teenage mothers, 93% of which were Hispanic. Less than 20% could demonstrate proof of citizenship, and 71% listed their native language as Spanish. Of these 876 births, only 40 were covered under [any kind of] private health insurance. The taxpayers paid for the other 836. And in case you were wondering about the entire population - all 2,735 births - less than 24% involved insured coverage or even partial payment on behalf of the patient to the hospital in exchange for services. Keep this in mind as we move forward.
    Now consider this:
    If I want to upgrade my policy to a low-deductible premium policy, such as what I had with my last employer, my cost is $886 per month. But my girlfriend can upgrade her policy to the very same level, for just $4 per month. That's right, $4 per month. $48 per year for a zero-deductible, premium healthcare policy - the kind of thing you get when you work at IBM (except of course, IBM employees pay an average of $170 per month out of pocket for their coverage).
    I mean, it's bad enough that I will be forced to subsidize the ObamaCare scheme in the first place. But even if I agreed with the basic scheme, which of course I do not, I wouldnever agree to subsidize premium policies. If I have to pay $482 a month for a budget policy, I sure as hell do not want the guy I'm subsidizing to get a better policy, for less that 1% of what I have to fork out each month for a low-end policy.





    Why must I pay $482 per month for something the other guy gets for a dollar? And why should the other guy get to buy an $886 policy for $4 a month? Think about this: I have to pay $10,632 a year for the same thing that the other guy can get for $48. $10,000 of net income is 60 days of full time work as an engineer. $48 is something I could could pay for collecting aluminum cans and plastic bottles, one day a month.




    Are you with me on this? Are you starting to get an idea what ObamaCare is really about?




    ObamaCare is not about dealing with inequities in the healthcare system. That's just the cover story. The real story is that it is a massive, political power grab. Do you think anyone who can insure himself with a premium policy for $4 a month will vote for anyone but the political party that provides him such a deal? ObamaCare is about enabling, subsizdizing, and expanding the Left's political power base, at taxpayer expense. Why would I vote for anyone but a Democrat if I can have babies for $4 a month? For that matter, why would I go to college or strive for a better job or income if it means I have to pay real money for healthcare coverage? Heck, why study engineering when I can be a schlub for $20K per year and buy a new F-150 with all the money I'm saving?And think about those $4-a-month babies - think in terms of propagation models. Think of just how many babies will be born to irresponsible, under-educated mothers. Will we get a new crop of brain surgeons and particle physicists from the dollar baby club, or will we need more cops, criminal courts and prisons? One thing you can be certain of: At $4 a month, they'll multiply, and multiply, and multiply.




    ObamaCare: It's all about political power.
    Thanks for the read....not sure many of us on this forum are surprised.
    An article many of my, totally oblivious friends, should endure. Possibly moving their "Lazy Ass" to the voting booth.
    "It's funny to realize that if the liberal/leftist/democrats actually got what they wanted they would kill off the last producers and their "Utopia" would immediately become unfunded"..........Doc

    Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery..........Winston Churchill

  6. #5
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Hey info, I hear about this great health care some where up north. Canada I think it is called!

    Seriously I hope you find the care you and your wife need.

    No doubt O care is about control. What, of over 15% of the nation's economy?

    But what isn't about control with the liberal Democrat... EPA? IRS? Climate Change?
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  7. #6
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    As of today, less than 4% of America is enrolled in Obamacare and the government thinks this is a victory. What makes things worse, is that 85% of those enrolled, receive some sort of subsidies. Do the math. It's far worse than a Ponzi scheme.
    The best things in life aren't things!

  8. #7
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    I was sitting in the ruematologist waiting room yesterday morning.

    An older lady and an even older couple were sitting there also. The solo lady mentioned that the entire staff had been turned over in the last few months. We theorized the reasons why and it came out that the lady was a social services worker who helped people with obtaining medical treatment.

    Now, at this point I drew back because I assumed that she would NOT agree with my position on the complete farce that is Ocare.
    Boy was I wrong!!!
    she launched into a 5 minute tirade of just how screwed up Covered CA and Ocare is.
    Her job has been an impossible nightmare ever since Ocare was implemented occording to her.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  9. #8
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    I was sitting in the ruematologist waiting room yesterday morning.

    An older lady and an even older couple were sitting there also. The solo lady mentioned that the entire staff had been turned over in the last few months. We theorized the reasons why and it came out that the lady was a social services worker who helped people with obtaining medical treatment.

    Now, at this point I drew back because I assumed that she would NOT agree with my position on the complete farce that is Ocare.
    Boy was I wrong!!!
    she launched into a 5 minute tirade of just how screwed up Covered CA and Ocare is.
    Her job has been an impossible nightmare ever since Ocare was implemented occording to her.
    Sounds like O care is going right as planned.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,844

    Default

    INFO- I hope you and your wife can get the coverage and treatment you're looking for.
    Insurance is and has been screwed up for a long time and hasn't been getting better for anyone that I know.
    Good Luck.



    Now for the rest of the narrow minded, uneducated that want to get on the bandwagon regarding Obama care and haven't thought it out,
    the posted example by Blown86Hallett may or may not true. With it being on the internet, who knows who created it or why.

    Here is something to consider. Anyone who goes to a medical facility with an emergency, gets treated now, no matter what.
    The medical facility cannot refuse the treatment.
    The gunshot gets treated, the baby gets delivered and the broken arm gets treatment.
    That's the law, and its been that way for many years, it isn't new.

    Who pays for it? The State, that's you and me.
    Whether it's Obamacare or the individual State, it's still paid for by tax dollars unless the individual has insurance.
    Obamacare does offer some additional coverages, but not many.

    Sure, there will be some additional expense, but there are so many situations where minor treatments can benefit people
    and make their lives better. In some cases it may even allow them to become productive individuals.

    Sure there will be isolated situations where someone abuses or takes advantage, but hopefully not too many.
    I don't want to pay for others insurance, but if it helps individuals get basic health care to live a better life, I'll pay a few bucks.
    We live in America and claim to be the greatest country in the world, yet many people here can't get basic medical treatment.
    How can we call ourselves the greatest, when there are citizens that have simple illnesses, but can't get treatment?

    I see a bunch of selfish people out there who appear to not care about anyone but themselves.
    You don't think that when Social Security started, people said the same thing, I'll look out for myself.
    It isn't perfect, but for many, it's a good thing it exists.

    I'm sure I'll be called a LIBTARD, SOCIALIST OR SOMETHING ELSE, SO HAVE AT IT.
    Last edited by jimsplace; 02-07-2015 at 04:37 PM.

  11. #10
    Senior Member ICECREAMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,426

    Default

    How about we just call you someone who thinks way too much of HIS opinion and who thinks he knows the facts with out knowing any of the facts. You seem to get your information right off the DNC web sight talking points. Opinion (yours) based on emotion, void of facts! If you were interested, the facts of who is paying for Obama care and how much premiums are rising on us payers are readily available.

    Obamacare Has Failed To Collapse -- But Its Premiums Continue To Climb - Forbes

  12. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ICECREAMAN View Post
    How about we just call you someone who thinks way too much of HIS opinion and who thinks he knows the facts with out knowing any of the facts. You seem to get your information right off the DNC web sight talking points. Opinion (yours) based on emotion, void of facts! If you were interested, the facts of who is paying for Obama care and how much premiums are rising on us payers are readily available.

    Obamacare Has Failed To Collapse -- But Its Premiums Continue To Climb - Forbes

    I'm not sure what your point is.
    Yes, I have my opinions and you have yours.

    Could they be wrong - yes, could they be right - yes.
    Could yours be wrong - yes, could they be right - yes.
    Maybe some of both?

    Again, what's your point, as you haven't really provided an opinion?
    FYI, I don't get my opinions from the DNC web site, but then I doubt you have any idea what the DNC web site says.
    Do you have a better alternative, I'm open to ideas, but something needed to be done in this country about health care and it wasn't.

    But, thanks for sharing your thoughts. You are entitled to your opinion too.
    I just haven't figured out what it was.

  13. #12
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default The simple and logical way to look at this....

    We can just add Obama Care to the "List" of the major Federal social programs currently in place and we know how well these programs are working. Why would anyone think Obama Care will not follow in the wake of these failures? Hell, the government could not even build a fucking website, let alone manage the nations health care. To think other wise, by definition, is insanity.

    • public schools
    • Social Security
    • Amtrak
    • Postal Service
    • Veterans Administration
    • military
    • Medicaid
    • public housing projects
    • prisons
    • Indian reservations
    How are these programs working out for us? NOTE: These are the same people who are now managing our Health Care...
    Now we have added Obama Care to this list.....
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

    Logical Conclusion: For decades, our nation's policies/programs regarding our general welfare have been under the control and implemented by groups of "insane" individuals.
    Last edited by SNiC; 02-08-2015 at 10:43 AM.



  14. #13
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    INFO- I hope you and your wife can get the coverage and treatment you're looking for.
    Insurance is and has been screwed up for a long time and hasn't been getting better for anyone that I know.
    Good Luck.



    Now for the rest of the narrow minded, uneducated that want to get on the bandwagon regarding Obama care and haven't thought it out,
    the posted example by Blown86Hallett may or may not true. With it being on the internet, who knows who created it or why.

    Here is something to consider. Anyone who goes to a medical facility with an emergency, gets treated now, no matter what.
    The medical facility cannot refuse the treatment.
    The gunshot gets treated, the baby gets delivered and the broken arm gets treatment.
    That's the law, and its been that way for many years, it isn't new.

    Who pays for it? The State, that's you and me.
    Whether it's Obamacare or the individual State, it's still paid for by tax dollars unless the individual has insurance.
    Obamacare does offer some additional coverages, but not many.

    Sure, there will be some additional expense, but there are so many situations where minor treatments can benefit people
    and make their lives better. In some cases it may even allow them to become productive individuals.

    Sure there will be isolated situations where someone abuses or takes advantage, but hopefully not too many.
    I don't want to pay for others insurance, but if it helps individuals get basic health care to live a better life, I'll pay a few bucks.
    We live in America and claim to be the greatest country in the world, yet many people here can't get basic medical treatment.
    How can we call ourselves the greatest, when there are citizens that have simple illnesses, but can't get treatment?

    I see a bunch of selfish people out there who appear to not care about anyone but themselves.
    You don't think that when Social Security started, people said the same thing, I'll look out for myself.
    It isn't perfect, but for many, it's a good thing it exists.

    I'm sure I'll be called a LIBTARD, SOCIALIST OR SOMETHING ELSE, SO HAVE AT IT.
    selfish???
    go fuck yourself you ignorant blow hard.

    Try thinking about
    the fact that in your post you mixed up coverage and care how many times??

    the last 2 years of my life has been a complete immersion into the health care and coverage system, and definitely not by choice. I've watched people in the chemo centers disappear, seen them forced out of the CARE they were recieving due to the great COVERAGE they were forced into.
    We have grandfathered individual policies...for now... and it is the ONLY reason my wife is alive today.

    Your examples of emergency situations pertain to Ocare not one iota. Millions have been forced out of their coverages, and then out of their quality care networks all for the political showmanship of one man, and the benifit ( which is no benifit at all since the actual care is not forthcoming) of coverage for a relative handful of people that , by your own statement, already had services available.

    Tread lightly who you call selfish you ignorant fuck. It is PURE SELFISHNESS that created your precious pos Ocare.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  15. #14
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    Now for the rest of the narrow minded, uneducated that want to get on the bandwagon regarding Obama care and haven't thought it out
    You are a fucking moron. As far as uneducated... LOL!!! Haven't thought it out? Shit I am paying enough for health insurance right now. Matter of fact, my business pays for its employees' health insurance as well. If it were not for them being grandfathered, it would be difficult to afford. And I am sure I would have to make some cuts. But fuck people and businesses, right? After all to get where we are, we had to screw the little guy.

    How about all the companies that are cutting full time help to part time to avoid this travesty called O Care? What about them?

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    Sure, there will be some additional expense, but there are so many situations where minor treatments can benefit people
    and make their lives better. In some cases it may even allow them to become productive individuals.

    Sure there will be isolated situations where someone abuses or takes advantage, but hopefully not too many.
    I can tell you that is not the case here in my state. We have a charity hospital system as well as heath units all over the state to take care of immunizations, coughs, colds, early pregnancies (and there are a lot of those in the welfare sector) etc, etc. The old line about "people going with out" is a farce perpetuated by liberal lies.

    So taking some one in and giving them free health care is going to allow some to become productive citizens? Like when? Like before they came in for treatment? LMFAO!!! You are a special kind of stupid, aren't you? I can tell you that is just more liberal propaganda to support your flawed cause.

    "hopefully not to many". Yea and hopefully there are not too many illegals in this country that ignorant morons like you want to grant citizenship.

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    We live in America and claim to be the greatest country in the world, yet many people here can't get basic medical treatment.
    How can we call ourselves the greatest, when there are citizens that have simple illnesses, but can't get treatment?
    I heard from you liberals that the US was no longer the greatest nation, so what standards do we hold ourselves to now? What we needed was insurance reform and taking care of existing conditions. Not a total over haul that puts 15% MORE of our economy controlled by the Obama regime. I have heard from too many sources of doctors either retiring early or NOT participating in O Care. Like to those that refuse to jump through the hoops to be able to treat people with Medi-Care, etc. I wonder what the end result in that will be? Fewer physicians is not what we need, but it's what we are getting.

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    I see a bunch of selfish people out there who appear to not care about anyone but themselves.
    You don't think that when Social Security started, people said the same thing, I'll look out for myself.
    It isn't perfect, but for many, it's a good thing it exists.
    You are a repetitive bastard, aren't you? Social Security isn't broken? Well that is a new one on me. Don't dare take your rose colored glasses off for you will not like what you see.
    Last edited by Forkin' Crazy; 02-08-2015 at 10:23 AM.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95