Best Political Sign Of The Year
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread:
Best Political Sign Of The Year

  1. #1
    Senior Member Ripple Rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Reno, Nv
    Posts
    425

    Default Best Political Sign Of The Year


  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    OOOOOOk....I'll play





  4. #3
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    Thank liberals everywhere!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2218.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	23.1 KB 
ID:	684041
    The best things in life aren't things!

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SNiC View Post
    OOOOOOk....I'll play


    SNiC,

    I love it. Man, you do come up with some great stuff!

  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Thank liberals everywhere!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2218.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	23.1 KB 
ID:	684041

    Doctor,

    That's a great one too! Is this really a billboard up somewhere or is it a computer enhanced deal?

  7. #6
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Here is one of the BEST




  8. #7
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    Doctor,

    That's a great one too! Is this really a billboard up somewhere or is it a computer enhanced deal?
    Heber, Arizona - front and center on highway 260 next to Family Dollar. Here's the sign that preceded it:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kenyan Change.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	18.5 KB 
ID:	684177

    This one was twenty miles East by Show Low, Arizona right on the 260 again.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kenyan BB1.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	684169

    The best things in life aren't things!

  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    211

    Default

    You guys live in great states! I live here in the biggest socialist state in this country > Demofornia! I've been up and down this state and NEVER have I seen signs like this. I'm sure Governor Clown (his majesty of Ca.) would either make them unlawful or most likely put such a high tax on them that nobody could afford to put one up.

  10. #9
    a.k.a. "Mean Pair" Nice Pair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I want out of Kalifornia
    Posts
    5,950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    You guys live in great states! I live here in the biggest socialist state in this country > Demofornia! I've been up and down this state and NEVER have I seen signs like this. I'm sure Governor Clown (his majesty of Ca.) would either make them unlawful or most likely put such a high tax on them that nobody could afford to put one up.
    This was on the way to Dixon, CA a couple of years ago.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1287.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	21.4 KB 
ID:	684417



+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95