Two 'LIBS' are sitting at a bar-
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread:
Two 'LIBS' are sitting at a bar-

  1. #1
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Talking Two 'LIBS' are sitting at a bar-

    Two liberals are sitting at a bar - doing shots, and periodically toasting -"57 DAYS".... After a few rounds - the Barkeep gets curious. "What is the significance of 57 DAYS???" One liberal looked at the other one and said...."We just finished a Jigsaw Puzzle! On the box it said...'3-5 Years, but WE did it in FIFTY-SEVEN DAYS !!!!"

    Last edited by Forkin' Crazy; 03-21-2015 at 07:40 PM.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sherwood Forest
    Posts
    600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    Two liberals are sitting at a bar - doing shots, and periodically toasting -"57 DAYS".... After a few rounds - the Barkeep gets curious. "What is the significance of 57 DAYS???" One liberal looked at the other one and said...."We just finished a Jigsaw Puzzle! On the box it said...'3-5 Years, but WE did it in FIFTY-SEVEN DAYS !!!!"

    Oh that's clever.

  4. #3
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Garand View Post
    Oh that's clever.
    Think they spent one day in each of the 57 States??

    Hey, throw it out at the Mensa Hall over mint Julips and see if it gets a laugh!
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sherwood Forest
    Posts
    600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Think they spent one day in each of the 57 States??

    Hey, throw it out at the Mensa Hall over mint Julips and see if it gets a laugh!
    I think my membership is suspended... I didn't see the point in paying the dues.

  6. #5
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default


    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  7. #6
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post

    see I disagree with Dr Carson on all points.

    1) I don't care about gays getting married or whatever, not my concern in the least.

    2) I firmly believe that evolution and creation are mutually inclusive and can use the Bible itself to qualify my opinion.

    3) I am of the opinion that Obamacare is the worst thing EVER for this country, and harms MORE folks than the atrocity of slavery.

    On the other hand, I agree 100% with Obama's statement, he is an Islamic jihadist to his core.
    Last edited by thatguy; 03-21-2015 at 11:25 PM.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  8. #7
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Garand View Post
    I think my membership is suspended... I didn't see the point in paying the dues.
    How much is it? Seems like all those smart guys like yourself would have the quid to cover it?
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sherwood Forest
    Posts
    600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    How much is it? Seems like all those smart guys like yourself would have the quid to cover it?
    I didn't quit paying because I couldn't cover it, I wasn't getting anything out of it.

  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sherwood Forest
    Posts
    600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    see I disagree with Dr Carson on all points.

    1) I don't care about gays getting married or whatever, not my concern in the least.

    2) I firmly believe that evolution and creation are mutually inclusive and can use the Bible itself to qualify my opinion.

    3) I am of the opinion that Obamacare is the worst thing EVER for this country, and harms MORE folks than the atrocity of slavery.

    On the other hand, I agree 100% with Obama's statement, he is an Islamic jihadist to his core.
    Carson is an idiot.
    1. Who would have thought Tommy was such a social liberal.
    2. We probably agree on this
    3. Worst thing ever, huh? And it harms more folks than slavery?I've read 10 to 12 million slaves were brought to the New World from Africa, and there's no telling how many were born into slavery here, but to equate the harms of slavery with Obabmacare is reaching just a little bit there Tommy boy. Let me ask you this, considering Obamacare allows people who used to not be able to get health insurance for various reasons (affordability, pre-existing conditions, etc), get health insurance, and I've read in many places that Obamacare has slowed the skyrocketing rise in healthcare costs that was happening pre-Obamacare, how exactly is Obamacare harming folks?

    If you think Obama is an Islamic jihadist, you must not understand what an Islamic jihadist is.

  11. #10
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Garand View Post
    Carson is an idiot.
    1. Who would have thought Tommy was such a social liberal.
    2. We probably agree on this
    3. Worst thing ever, huh? And it harms more folks than slavery?I've read 10 to 12 million slaves were brought to the New World from Africa, and there's no telling how many were born into slavery here, but to equate the harms of slavery with Obabmacare is reaching just a little bit there Tommy boy. Let me ask you this, considering Obamacare allows people who used to not be able to get health insurance for various reasons (affordability, pre-existing conditions, etc), get health insurance, and I've read in many places that Obamacare has slowed the skyrocketing rise in healthcare costs that was happening pre-Obamacare, how exactly is Obamacare harming folks?

    If you think Obama is an Islamic jihadist, you must not understand what an Islamic jihadist is.

    1) Anyone who has read my posts on the subject from day one. (Well, at least anyone with a shred of comprehension)

    2) Probably

    3) I was referencing Carsons statement. (There's that comprehension deal again)
    In pure numbers, Ocare is just getting started with hurting people. Those who somehow don't get fucked in the actual care arena get it up the ass in the taxes. (I just cut the last of my $68K total burden for last year...that's a significant jump compared to similar earnings years)
    What exactly is that number of people who now have "coverage" that had NO coverage before ocare? Noticed you left that part out...

    Hmmm...what is the number who HAD decent coverage and were FORCED into Ocare??? This is one of those times, RTI, were you are blindly marching to the piper. Excersize that big giant brain of yours and take an objective look at it beyond your moms driveway.

    Lets check back in just a couple years and (if we still exist as the USA) compare numbers then. I don't think we will have to wait 100+ years to see that Ocare is a crime against the people..ALL people.

    Lastly, I understand that, given his role in the war against the great satan USA, the pen is mightier than the suicide bomber.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  12. #11
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    The stupid bastards who embrace Obama Care, first they do not understand it, nor did the POS's that passed it w/o reading it and all because peeps w/o health insurance can now afford the premiums.... what they can not afford is the deductibles.... Great! Good fix Dumb Asses! They now have insurance at the expense of everyone else...but they can not afford to use it..... HELL NO! This my friends is what is called AN UNDENIABLE FACT! Oh yeah, the Gov now totally controls 1/6th of our economy.... Nope, nothing wrong with this picture....

    30 Million covered (so they claim) under Obama's lies and false pretenses and 300 Million FUCKED! And everybody is FORCED to suffer the consequences

    Get Ready! As a Boating Forum, what are we going to do for all of those people who now want boats but can not afford one
    Last edited by SNiC; 03-22-2015 at 08:59 PM.



  13. #12
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Garand View Post
    Carson is an idiot.
    Benjamin Solomon "Ben" Carson Sr. is an American author and retired neurosurgeon. He is the first surgeon to successfully separate conjoined twins joined at the head.
    LMFAO!!! And you call him an idiot? Come out of the closet you racist, yellow bellied coward!!!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  14. #13
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    How apropos!!!
    Mr. 164 says one of the top neurosurgeons on the planet is an idiot.

    Disagreeing is one thing but such a statement simply proves your number 164 about 100 points off.
    The best things in life aren't things!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95