Profound. Simple. True
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread:
Profound. Simple. True

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    183

    Default Profound. Simple. True


  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default You LIE!!!

    "Whites created slavery"

    Ho, Ho, HO!!! Stop right there. This guy is a fool and an idiot AND doesn't know history.

    So are yo Toopuck 2 chill for posting this nonsense. Google "Anthony Johnson" before you make yourself look more like a brainless, liberal moron.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sherwood Forest
    Posts
    600

    Default

    FC needs to watch this and take some responsibility.

  5. #4
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Garand View Post
    FC needs to watch this and take some responsibility.
    For what? I never owned a slave. You need a history lesson like your buddy Toopuck.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sherwood Forest
    Posts
    600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    For what? I never owned a slave. You need a history lesson like your buddy Toopuck.
    It's apparent that you don't see anything wrong with racism.

  7. #6
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Garand View Post
    It's apparent that you don't see anything wrong with racism.
    Yea and since I don't like Obama, I am a racist.
    Last edited by Forkin' Crazy; 04-14-2015 at 01:58 PM.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sherwood Forest
    Posts
    600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    Yea and since I don't like Obama, I am a racist.
    No, I don't think you understand. You are not a racist because you don't like Obama. You are a racist because you don't like blacks. Take some responsibility FC, like your cousin/brother/uncle in the video is asking you to do.

  9. #8
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Let's see...

    Who stole my Toyota Celica?

    Blacks.

    Who stole my Dodge truck?

    Blacks.

    Who stole, or rather mutilated the sound system in that Dodge truck?

    Blacks.

    Who stole all my tools from my body shop that I used to make a living with?

    Blacks.

    Who stole a utility trailer and a few thousand pounds of tractor ballast.

    Blacks.

    Who did I hold at gun point until the cops came for stealing metal from my property.

    Blacks.

    How do I know all this?

    Because all of them were caught. Other items I have had stolen, a boat, couple boat motors, etc were never recovered and the perp never caught, so I can't tell you about them.

    I can tell you, that if something is stolen from me, it is most likely a black doing the thievery. Why? Because most of the thefts that have occurred have been black people doing it. Not racism. Not discriminating.

    But FACT!!!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sherwood Forest
    Posts
    600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    Let's see...

    Who stole my Toyota Celica?

    Blacks.

    Who stole my Dodge truck?

    Blacks.

    Who stole, or rather mutilated the sound system in that Dodge truck?

    Blacks.

    Who stole all my tools from my body shop that I used to make a living with?

    Blacks.

    Who stole a utility trailer and a few thousand pounds of tractor ballast.

    Blacks.

    Who did I hold at gun point until the cops came for stealing metal from my property.

    Blacks.

    How do I know all this?

    Because all of them were caught. Other items I have had stolen, a boat, couple boat motors, etc were never recovered and the perp never caught, so I can't tell you about them.

    I can tell you, that if something is stolen from me, it is most likely a black doing the thievery. Why? Because most of the thefts that have occurred have been black people doing it. Not racism. Not discriminating.

    But FACT!!!
    You forgot to add: who ruined your country?

    A Black. (Obama)

  11. #10
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    I don't like blacks? I don't think so. More like they don't like me!!!

    I like Mia Love, Dr. Ben Carson, Col Allen West, Mychal Massie, Elbert Lee Guillory, Herman Cain, Colion Noir, and Sheriff David Clark Jr.

    But I am a racist. Got to love the liberal logic there!!!

    The community I live near is 75% black. If I really hated them, as you say, you'd think I would move, wouldn't you. I deal with them every day. Most of my dealings, happy to say, are good.

    So fuck off libretard!!! Don't give up though, I rather enjoy watching you and the rest of the libtards making fools of yourselves.
    Last edited by Forkin' Crazy; 04-14-2015 at 02:27 PM.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  12. #11
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    U 2 gots too chill.

    It's a Drive by racial post by chill, did the same over round the way.
    Last edited by thatguy; 04-14-2015 at 02:28 PM.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  13. #12
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by you gots 2 chill View Post

    Again, I see your redneck and raise one really smart dude.

    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  14. #13
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    Since he hasn't won the lottery, he's hoping for reparations, I suppose.

    Personally, I was raised to pay my own way, not blame or credit my ancestors for something that does not directly effect me and I most certainly won't apologize for being born of a certain race.

    Slavery is alive and well today. Modern-day slaves can be found laboring as servants or concubines in Sudan, as child "carpet slaves" in India, or as cane-cutters in Haiti and southern Pakistan, to name but a few instances. According to Anti-Slavery International, the world's oldest human rights organization, there are currently over 20 million people in bondage. Where does this slavery take place? Who are the faces behind these atrocities?

    Slave Trading on Africa's West Coast

    The slave trade in Africa was officially banned in the early 1880s, but forced labor continues to be practiced in West and Central Africa today. UNICEF estimates that 200,000 children from this region are sold into slavery each year. Many of these children are from Benin and Togo, and are sold into the domestic, agricultural, and sex industries of wealthier, neighboring countries such as Nigeria and Gabon. It's nothing new.
    The best things in life aren't things!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95