Sounds Like A Plan!
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread:
Sounds Like A Plan!

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sherwood Forest
    Posts
    600

    Default Sounds Like A Plan!

    A plan for the future!


  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sherwood Forest
    Posts
    600

    Default


  4. #3
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Garand View Post

    Is that the phone that she didn't have while on the airplane??
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sherwood Forest
    Posts
    600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Is that the phone that she didn't have while on the airplane??
    I thought Bush quit drinking? Looks like he's giving a toast.

  6. #5
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Garand View Post
    I thought Bush quit drinking? Looks like he's giving a toast.
    It's cider...

    is that your emporer's Will Smith imitation?
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sherwood Forest
    Posts
    600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    It's cider...

    is that your emporer's Will Smith imitation?
    Sure does look like it. And he's not just my emperor, he's the American emperor. So anyone that claims to be an American should bow down.
    Last edited by Perry Garand; 04-14-2015 at 06:16 PM.

  8. #7
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Garand View Post
    Sure does look like it. And he's not just my emperor, he's the American emperor. So anyone that claims to be an American should bow down.
    damn, you DO have a fever!!
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95