Every F_in Word ...
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 27

Thread:
Every F_in Word ...

  1. #1
    Senior Member f_inscreenname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Pasadena, Maryland
    Posts
    1,545

    Default Every F_in Word ...

    Watching the Hillary testimony. Every word that comes out of her mouth is a lie. So much so I'm going to have to stop watching before I brake something.
    A winner is just a loser that got up and did it one more time.
    1959 Biesemeyer - 4pt Hydro Drag - 2013 ACBS Winner - Best Race Boat
    1966 Donzi 16
    1967 Nova Marine - SuperNova24 - ACBS Winner - 2012 Best Race Boat - 2016 Peoples Choice & Best Non Wood
    1972 John Allmand - Nova 19
    1982 PolarKraft -Jonboat - Crab Killer

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by f_inscreenname View Post
    Watching the Hillary testimony. Every word that comes out of her mouth is a lie. So much so I'm going to have to stop watching before I brake something.
    Meanwhile the libs all have wood...
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  4. #3
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,808

    Default

    What's sad is that Gowdy is probably the only one that is using this as what it's meant for. Too many congressmen (both sides of the isle) use these as a pulpit for their campaign.
    Gowdy sticks to pointed questions to get to the bottom. Democrats tend to use it as a pulpit against republicans and republicans use it against dems. It gets tiring. Meanwhile, Gowdy is trying to get info. The rest of them need to STFU and let Gowdy ask the questions. They need to be answered.

    Hilary's only true answer would be that they left them all out to dry because O didn't want any boots on the ground in Libya. He wanted to prove that he could orchestrate a democratic overthrow. It blew up in his face, and now everyone is scrambling to hide it.

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    What's sad is that Gowdy is probably the only one that is using this as what it's meant for. Too many congressmen (both sides of the isle) use these as a pulpit for their campaign.
    Gowdy sticks to pointed questions to get to the bottom. Democrats tend to use it as a pulpit against republicans and republicans use it against dems. It gets tiring. Meanwhile, Gowdy is trying to get info. The rest of them need to STFU and let Gowdy ask the questions. They need to be answered.

    Hilary's only true answer would be that they left them all out to dry because O didn't want any boots on the ground in Libya. He wanted to prove that he could orchestrate a democratic overthrow. It blew up in his face, and now everyone is scrambling to hide it.


    We all know what happened, what we don't know is could it realistically have been prevented.
    In the scheme of things I don't think so. If it wasn't there, it would have or could have been somewhere else.
    No country has a magic ball that says send 10 or 100 or 1,000 troops here or their to prevent bad things from happening, and we don't have 1,000 troops to be everywhere, all of the time.

    There are rumors, signs of trouble, potential problems everywhere and no amount of intelligence is going to have all of the answerers, every time.
    The other issue is, how many troops do you put in harms way to protect (4) people, as the troops themselves would also become more potential target if they were there.
    If the troops had been there, that would have resulted in fewer troops somewhere else, and it's impossible to know if they could have prevented being overrun also.

    It's a judgement call most of the time, and do I think it's unfortunate, Yes.
    What do I think should have been done, I don't know, I wasn't there, now was it my decision?

    What would you have done differently?

    The obvious concern now is, why are the hearings still going on wasting millions of tax dollars?
    The Republican leadership along with a number of other Republicans have talked about it, "Getting" Hillary.
    The questioning mostly hasn't been about the attack, it's been about other things.

    There have been 5 other investigations on this subject alone.
    Why isn't there an outcry about the millions of dollars on the investigations that keeps coming up with the same information?

  6. #5
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post

    We all know what happened, what we don't know is could it realistically have been prevented.
    In the scheme of things I don't think so. If it wasn't there, it would have or could have been somewhere else.
    No country has a magic ball that says send 10 or 100 or 1,000 troops here or their to prevent bad things from happening, and we don't have 1,000 troops to be everywhere, all of the time.

    There are rumors, signs of trouble, potential problems everywhere and no amount of intelligence is going to have all of the answerers, every time.
    The other issue is, how many troops do you put in harms way to protect (4) people, as the troops themselves would also become more potential target if they were there.
    If the troops had been there, that would have resulted in fewer troops somewhere else, and it's impossible to know if they could have prevented being overrun also.

    It's a judgement call most of the time, and do I think it's unfortunate, Yes.
    What do I think should have been done, I don't know, I wasn't there, now was it my decision?

    What would you have done differently?

    The obvious concern now is, why are the hearings still going on wasting millions of tax dollars?
    The Republican leadership along with a number of other Republicans have talked about it, "Getting" Hillary.
    The questioning mostly hasn't been about the attack, it's been about other things.

    There have been 5 other investigations on this subject alone.
    Why isn't there an outcry about the millions of dollars on the investigations that keeps coming up with the same information?
    Oh Jughead, you poor thing you.

    You left out the part where Stevens had probable knowledge of O/ Killary's gun running operation.
    His death was a huge convenience for your Hero's.

    Thats WHY they let it happen.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  7. #6
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    What's sad is that Gowdy is probably the only one that is using this as what it's meant for. Too many congressmen (both sides of the isle) use these as a pulpit for their campaign.
    Gowdy sticks to pointed questions to get to the bottom. Democrats tend to use it as a pulpit against republicans and republicans use it against dems. It gets tiring. Meanwhile, Gowdy is trying to get info. The rest of them need to STFU and let Gowdy ask the questions. They need to be answered.

    Hilary's only true answer would be that they left them all out to dry because O didn't want any boots on the ground in Libya. He wanted to prove that he could orchestrate a democratic overthrow. It blew up in his face, and now everyone is scrambling to hide it.
    Exactly. Let him do his job.

    No response to the moron. What he said is enough to make him look like a ... well... moron!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Oh Jughead, you poor thing you.

    You left out the part where Stevens had probable knowledge of O/ Killary's gun running operation.
    His death was a huge convenience for your Hero's.

    Thats WHY they let it happen.


    HE HAD PROBABLE KNOWLEDGE?

    What kind of idiotic statement is that? What probable knowledge do you know that he had?
    Didn't you receive any formal education when you were younger?
    The fact is, you know nothing. You make up shit and think, some of the your dumbest peeps might believe it.

    What's bad is, you're probably right, they will. There are some really dumb shits in your little circle.

  9. #8
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post

    HE HAD PROBABLE KNOWLEDGE?

    What kind of idiotic statement is that? What probable knowledge do you know that he had?
    Didn't you receive any formal education when you were younger?
    The fact is, you know nothing. You make up shit and think, some of the your dumbest peeps might believe it.

    What's bad is, you're probably right, they will. There are some really dumb shits in your little circle.

    boy, you don't like it when wrenches are thrown into your little make believe world, do you?


    Do a little research Jughead.

    Pulitzer-Prize Winning Reporter Sy Hersh: Benghazi Is a HUGE Scandal ... But Not For the Reason You Think Washington's Blog

    if you don't like that link, there are HUNDREDS of others from all kinds of sources.

    I dont know know about you, but I can add 2+2...
    Jesus dude, WAKE UP.
    Last edited by thatguy; 10-22-2015 at 04:29 PM.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  10. #9
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    Why isn't there an outcry about the millions of dollars on the investigations that keeps coming up with the same information?

    Benghazi Committee Investigation Costs The Same As TWO MONTHS’ Worth Of Obama Golf, Fundraiser Junkets


    What is worth more......finding the truth of why 4 Americans died and why American's were lied too, or Obama teeing up his ball?

    One NEW FACT that was learned and validated in today's hearing... Hillary knew this was a terrorist attack within hours and these deaths were NOT CAUSED BY A VIDEO OR PROTEST, IT WAS A PLANNED TERRORIST ATTACK and she knew this fact within hours as validated by her emails....But yet, days later, she and Obama stuck with the VIDEO LIE!
    Why do you suppose she elected to lie rather than simply tell us the truth?



    Last edited by SNiC; 10-22-2015 at 09:01 PM.



  11. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    boy, you don't like it when wrenches are thrown into your little make believe world, do you?


    Do a little research Jughead.

    Pulitzer-Prize Winning Reporter Sy Hersh: Benghazi Is a HUGE Scandal ... But Not For the Reason You Think Washington's Blog

    if you don't like that link, there are HUNDREDS of others from all kinds of sources.

    I dont know know about you, but I can add 2+2...
    Jesus dude, WAKE UP.


    HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU, I'M NOT JESUS?
    YOU REALLY HAVE SOME PROBLEMS.

    YOU SAY YOU CAN ADD 2 + 2, BUT IT APPEARS YOU HIT A MENTAL ROAD BLOCK, AS YOU DIDN'T quite make it.
    NICE TRY, BUT KEEP SAYING YOU CAN ADD 2+ 2 OVER AND OVER AND OVER, BECAUSE IN YOUR MAKE BELIEVE WORLD, THAT WILL SOMEHOW MAKE IT TRUE.

    You say, There was a wrench thrown into my make believe world?
    I have no idea what you're talking about.
    Whatever wrenches I have, I've paid for, and they certainly don't get thrown.
    Just because you live in never-never land doesn't mean that everyone else does too.
    Fantasy Land is your speciality, as you make up crap and change wording, then put quotation marks around it, as if it's being quoted.
    In the real world, that becomes a lie.

    Nope, that doesn't look like a well documented story.
    It might make a good James Bond movie.

    However, did you read far enough to see that it claimed both parties knew about it, and if it were true, it doesn't explain anything about why the diplomat wasn't protected.
    Also, if both Political parties were aware of what it was, neither party would want more investigations that are highly publicized, but here we are.

  12. #11
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post


    HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU, I'M NOT JESUS?
    YOU REALLY HAVE SOME PROBLEMS.

    YOU SAY YOU CAN ADD 2 + 2, BUT IT APPEARS YOU HIT A MENTAL ROAD BLOCK, AS YOU DIDN'T quite make it.
    NICE TRY, BUT KEEP SAYING YOU CAN ADD 2+ 2 OVER AND OVER AND OVER, BECAUSE IN YOUR MAKE BELIEVE WORLD, THAT WILL SOMEHOW MAKE IT TRUE.

    You say, There was a wrench thrown into my make believe world?
    I have no idea what you're talking about.
    Whatever wrenches I have, I've paid for, and they certainly don't get thrown.
    Just because you live in never-never land doesn't mean that everyone else does too.
    Fantasy Land is your speciality, as you make up crap and change wording, then put quotation marks around it, as if it's being quoted.
    In the real world, that becomes a lie.

    Nope, that doesn't look like a well documented story.
    It might make a good James Bond movie.

    However, did you read far enough to see that it claimed both parties knew about it, and if it were true, it doesn't explain anything about why the diplomat wasn't protected.
    Also, if both Political parties were aware of what it was, neither party would want more investigations that are highly publicized, but here we are.
    What a bunch of mumbo-jumbo... You are in a class all its own... or all alone...
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  13. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    What a bunch of mumbo-jumbo... You are in a class all its own... or all alone...

    It may be above your head, but then most facts are.

  14. #13
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post

    It may be above your head, but then most facts are.
    You wouldn't know a fact if it bit you in the ass!!!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  15. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    You wouldn't know a fact if it bit you in the ass!!!


    You might be right, I don't know that a fact has bitten me in the ass.
    Are you saying you've been bitten in the ass by a fact?
    I'm guessing it was probably a mosquito, not a fact.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95