Islamic Opening Prayer to Allah in the House of Reps
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 61

Thread:
Islamic Opening Prayer to Allah in the House of Reps

  1. #1
    Colts fan & Stoker owner RitcheyRch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Santa Clarita Valley
    Posts
    8,170

    Default Islamic Opening Prayer to Allah in the House of Reps

    www.facebook.com/RitcheyRch

    "I didn't pay them for sex, I paid them to leave"
    Charlie Sheen

    Life is all about ass, you're either covering it, hauling it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, or behaving like one.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RitcheyRch View Post
    Actually, the "Coach" is legal in his unsolicited "on the field" prayers as evidenced by similar cases that have gone the distance. The problem is, this is a local decision as the schools do not have the means to defend themselves in court as the Liberal's anti-religion regime is well financed and will challenge their defense which will "break the school banks". As schools budgets are grossly underfunded, they simply can not afford the fight to defend and many educators have given into this false premise that they can not pray at any school function. If the school attempted a legal defense, they would most likely win, but the school will go broke and the children will suffer. It is like the Liberals are holding our Children hostage as a tool to advance their anti-religion agenda. Additionally, it is obvious our education systems are rapidly joining the ranks of Liberalism, via Teacher's Unions.

    Quote Originally Posted by United Americans for Separation of Church and State
    It is important to remember that in these decisions the Supreme Court did not "remove prayer from public schools." The court removed only government-sponsored worship. Public school students have always had the right to pray on their own as class schedules permit.
    Last edited by SNiC; 10-29-2015 at 06:54 PM.



  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SNiC View Post
    Actually, the "Coach" is legal in his unsolicited "on the field" prayers as evidenced by similar cases that have gone the distance. The problem is, this is a local decision as the schools do not have the means to defend themselves in court as the Liberal's anti-religion regime is well financed and will challenge their defense which will "break the school banks". As schools budgets are grossly underfunded, they simply can not afford the fight to defend and many educators have given into this false premise that they can not pray at any school function. If the school attempted a legal defense, they would most likely win, but the school will go broke and the children will suffer. It is like the Liberals are holding our Children hostage as a tool to advance their anti-religion agenda. Additionally, it is obvious our education systems are rapidly joining the ranks of Liberalism, via Teacher's Unions.

    You are so full of crap.

    Prayer is prohibited at school functions by school officials as a matter of law and also by common sense.

    It's people like you that want to shove your religion into everyones face whether they want it or not.

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,844

    Default

    Did you even listen to the prayer?
    What did you find objectionable?

  6. #5
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post

    You are so full of crap.

    Prayer is prohibited at school functions by school officials as a matter of law and also by common sense.

    It's people like you that want to shove your religion into everyones face whether they want it or not.
    You don't read very much do you? Do a little research



  7. #6
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SNiC View Post
    You don't read very much do you? Do a little research
    You above all have gone out of your way to try to be cordial to this village idiot...and this is where it ends up.

    JP is a talking head, brain dead liberal parrot.

    I commend you on your efforts, I myself pegged him from his first post and won't waste one word of actual debate on this clown...although he is entertaining, much like my cat with a laser pointer.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    You above all have gone out of your way to try to be cordial to this village idiot...and this is where it ends up.

    JP is a talking head, brain dead liberal parrot.

    I commend you on your efforts, I myself pegged him from his first post and won't waste one word of actual debate on this clown...although he is entertaining, much like my cat with a laser pointer.


    I'll bet you thought you were the class clown when you were younger, but then grew up to be the village idiot.
    You say, 'you' "won't waste one word of actual debate on this clown," but then you've said it before many times and here you are, still typing and typing and typing.
    I keep hoping you'll go away, but here you are still.

    I bet that's a sight, the cat with a laser and you chasing the dot.

  9. #8
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post

    I'll bet you thought you were the class clown when you were younger, but then grew up to be the village idiot.
    You say, 'you' "won't waste one word of actual debate on this clown," but then you've said it before many times and here you are, still typing and typing and typing.
    I keep hoping you'll go away, but here you are still.

    I bet that's a sight, the cat with a laser and you chasing the dot.
    Read slower, Jughead.

    I said "actual debate"...

    BTW, I was here long before you crawled out from whatever rock you live under, and I'll be here long after you have crawled away...like so many other derelicts before you.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    955

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RitcheyRch View Post
    What the mother fuck is this shit boys?????????........I have said it many times and this confirms it........It's time for a changing of the guards..........NOW...........Mother fuck these sons of bitches........they gotta go!!!!!

  11. #10
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post

    You are so full of crap.

    Prayer is prohibited at school functions by school officials as a matter of law and also by common sense.

    It's people like you that want to shove your religion into everyones face whether they want it or not.
    What is the law? I want a number and a link. Prove it!!!

    I didn't see him (the football coach) "shoving" anything. Looked like everyone that was praying with him did it willfully. And I have seen several videos as it has been all over the news. Sad, the liberals ruin it for everyone.
    Last edited by Forkin' Crazy; 10-30-2015 at 10:20 AM.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  12. #11
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SNiC View Post
    You don't read very much do you? Do a little research
    Good luck with that. He won't back up shit, just shit talk.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  13. #12
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    What is the law? I what a number and a link. Prove it!!!

    I didn't see him (the football coach) "shoving" anything. Looked like everyone that was praying with him did it willfully. And I have seen several videos as it has been all over the news. Sad, the liberals ruin it for everyone.
    Totally at one's own will, on their own free time, and although on school or public property, 100% legal as the prayer is NOT GOVERNMENT ENDORSED OR EXECUTED. The Liberal's argument is that the "Coach" is a "school official" and therefore restricted by the Supreme Courts from leading or initiating a prayer, but that only applies to a CAPTIVE AUDIENCE and this particular prayer in question is strictly on a volunteer basis. The Coach simply walked out onto the field unannounced and the players joined him one by one. On several occasions, the opposing team members would join this group w/o ANYONE saying a word! I am amazed as to how some people feel threatened by this action of peace and love.

    Personal prayer and/or other other personal displays of religion on public property, DOES NOT constitute a Government Endorsement. The Civil Liberties Unions and other Liberal groups stop these religious displays via filing frivolous law suites that the local governments do not have revenues set aside to defend. End result: Liberal's WIN the cases and their ignorance to the actual details falsely promotes these anti-religion actions as supported by the Supreme Courts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Americans United for SUPPORT OF THE SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE
    It is important to remember that in these decisions the Supreme Court did not "remove prayer from public schools." The court removed only government-sponsored worship. Public school students have always had the right to pray on their own as class schedules permit.
    It's sad how some people are reckless by throwing blind support to things and actions they simply do not understand and then they get irate when you point these FACTS out to them.

    My only question is, Why do Liberal's feel so threatened by this sincere display of fellowship, peace, and love
    Last edited by SNiC; 10-30-2015 at 11:33 AM.



  14. #13
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Yea....

    Prayer is prohibited at school functions by school officials as a matter of law and also by common sense
    I just thought it was rather humorous that he should say this.... Even including "common sense". I find that coming from a liberal, since liberals haven't a clue what common sense is, amusing!!!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  15. #14
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    Prayer is prohibited at school functions by school officials as a matter of law and also by common sense.]

    Very wrong on this. It's prohibited by policy, not law. The 1st amendment protections provide that the government will not thrust upon the citizens any one religion. That's freedom of religion. It says nothing about restrictions of expressing religion. Idiots tend to manipulate that into no public religion.
    As long as prayer is not a requirement by the school or coach, or the school pays him to pray, it should not be restricted. If he's doing it for his own benefit and other join, he's exercising his freedom of religion. it should not be restricted. Once restricted, it is now a repression of your freedom to practice religion. Every government meeting is started with a prayer. How can they do that, yet the citizen cannot?
    Last edited by wolfie; 10-30-2015 at 01:57 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95