Gotcha
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 33

Thread:
Gotcha

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,846

    Default Gotcha

    .
    Last edited by jimsplace; 10-31-2016 at 01:28 AM.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,808

    Default

    Pure left winger. If you watched the DNC & RNC debates, you'd have to agree that the questions were more to be divisive among the RNC. Some softball questions among the DNC.

    But then, you're in favor of the media being a DNC propaganda machine. You're not for a civilized debate. You don't even know how to have one here.

  4. #3
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Here are a few more of Charles' other Anti-GOP "Gotcha Opinions"

    A Movement Has Its Moment

    Chris Christie said that Black Lives Matter is “calling for the murder of police officers.” Quiet down and drink your smoothie, Governor.



    Hillary Clinton Wins Again

    The Benghazi committee embarrassed itself, and instead of weakening Mrs. Clinton, it bolstered her standing with potential voters.


    Queen Hillary Came to Play

    Sanders’s strong performance was subsumed by Clinton’s even stronger one. She held steady and defiant.

    Million Man March, 20 Years On

    Now, as then, it’s hard to separate the march from its messenger, Louis Farrakhan.


    With Ben Carson, the Doctor Is Always Out

    After this week’s string of dumbfounding comments emanating from the candidate, I’m starting to doubt everything that comes out of his mouth.


    On Guns, Fear Is Winning

    The latest mass shooting should prod Americans into action, and not further into a kind of numbness.


    Jeb Bush: Crying Out Loud

    Most of his speeches ooze over me like cold gruel. But there’s one special phrase, when I hear it, that tells me to perk up and pay attention.

    Jeb Bush, ‘Free Stuff’ and Black Folks

    More of the paternalistic attitude that ignores racism and assumes that blacks want to be victims.


    The Soft Bigotry of Ben Carson

    His pedigree as a neurosurgeon adds gravitas to his nonsensical utterances and provides some cover for poisonously harmful, over-the-line invectives.

    Do you suppose Charles is GOP hater? He sure loves his "Queen Hillary", and Ben Carson scares the hell out of him!
    Last edited by SNiC; 11-02-2015 at 11:39 AM.



  5. #4
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Ya know, how important is this? More important than getting the truth out of Benghazi. Right, GOTCHA!!!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  6. #5
    Senior Member PCE680's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Manhattan Beach,CA / LHC,AZ
    Posts
    1,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post

    For the Crybabies
    Here we go again with attacks on the “mainstream media” and the invocation of the dreaded “gotcha question” to excuse poor performance and intellectual flat-footedness.

    Do you want the truth about the debate?http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/02/op...-gop.html?_r=0

  7. #6
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    you're a little short on facts dude.
    I have no idea where any of this came from and I guess you don't think anyone needs to know.
    Charles is who?
    OMG Dude!!!! Who is short now???? Charles M Blow is the ultra Liberal author of the New York Times editorial you linked in your Gotcha thread.
    Do you even read what you post or know where your bullshit comes from?

    For those of you who do not realize each of the titles in my post are links to their source, and for those who are simply too lazy to do their own research, Charles' other editorials can be found here....

    Charles M. Blow - Op-Ed Columnist - The New York Times
    Last edited by SNiC; 11-02-2015 at 01:15 PM.



  8. #7
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SNiC View Post
    OMG Dude!!!! Who is short now???? Charles M Blow is the ultra Liberal author of the New York Times editorial you linked in your Gotcha thread.
    Do you even read what you post or know where your bullshit comes from?

    For those of you who do not realize each of the titles ion my post are links to their source, and for those who are simply too lazy to do their own research, Charles' other editorials can be found here....

    Charles M. Blow - Op-Ed Columnist - The New York Times
    You think he checks their sources too? LMAO!!!!

    "Politifact" is one. BTW check out their "truth-o-meter" and the ratio of political parties.

    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  9. #8
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    So, you don't think the right wing has their media? Did you ever hear of Fox news?
    It's obvious you're not familiar with the media.


    You're not a debater, you prefer to use profanity and meaningless name calling.

    The debates are to provide the citizens a look at their choices of those running for an opportunity to run for POTUS.
    These debates are to separate the candidates within the party.
    If you read the questions of the debate, most were legitimate questions that people should have questions about or should at least be aware.

    By the time the election rolls around, do you want any surprises of your candidate? They'll certainly be brought up and highlighted during the Presidential election.
    Anytime someone refers to a question as a hardball question, it's only hardball if they can't or don't want to answer it for some reason.

    If you take the example of Ben Carson that was used in the article, it is a question he didn't want to answer, and lied or at least misled the audience.
    Did he work for the Company, maybe not. Did he get paid to endorse their product, yes he did.
    Did he work for them? That would have to be a yes & no.
    The other part would be, if the company was under the scrutiny and investigations as they were, why, as a surgeon would he continue to speak and endorse their product?
    That should at least raise a question about his ability to make good decisions or what is best for citizens

    The winner of the primary will have an opportunity to debate the other parties candidate.

    If your idea of a debate is for each candidate to have a platform to stand up and talk about what great things they will do and nothing else, no one will learn anything.
    The candidates can buy all the air time they want to do that.
    Look at some of the candidates promises now. We will build a wall along the Mexican border, look ma, we don't need IRS, lets have a flat tax of 15%, we'll send 11 million people back to where they came from, (oops, we don't know where they came from) they're just not realistic.

    It's people like you that buy into that crap and believe it rather than question the plausibility and practicability. Yea, lets elect them.
    Look at how Washington politicians acts now.

    So every time we get into this, you take the entire subject another way because you have nothing to back up your position.

    Pay attention. I understand that you haven't a fucking clue, but try to keep up.
    What we are talking about is the fact that the same types of questions are not asked of the DNC. The DNC was given softball questions, and if they threw out some bullshit, were never called out like they did during the RNC debates. They were never really challenged with the same format of questions that NBC asked at at the RNC debates. When Bernie Sanders expained how he was going to tax the rich and give all the freebies away, they never called bullshit on him. They did all they could to call out the RNC on their budget. And then when they tried to explain their position, they were cut off. That's what we are talking about.

  10. #9
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    With your limited knowledge, I understand your reply.
    IT'S ANOTHER F'N selfie.
    Says the unemployable idiot whose boss looks for a reason to lay them off.

  11. #10
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post

    CONGRATULATIONS;
    WINNER OF THE STUPID OF THE DAY AWARD!!


    Are you a comedian?
    I don't think so, I think you're just a little slow.


    I want you to explain, how an unemployed idiot has a boss looking for a reason to lay them off?
    Let me explain it to you in simple words.
    If you're unemployed, you don't have a boss.
    If you don't have a boss, it kind of hard for a boss to lay someone off, if that unemployed idiot doesn't work for them.

    Do I need to slow down for you to understand?

    You know what I'm talking about... We know you're an idiot, but you can't be that stupid. A shithead, but you can't be that stupid.

    Must suck to have your life.
    Last edited by wolfie; 11-02-2015 at 05:38 PM.

  12. #11
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post

    Of these stories you seem to have a problem with, which ones are not accurate?
    None, you say?

    Most stories have some partiality to them. If you read through them and sort out what's important, you have the story or at least something to think about.
    Maybe if reading and comprehending is over your head, I understand you might have a problem.
    These are not stories I listed, they are merely editorial opinions and comments from an angry far Left Wing editorial writer and you are interpreting his editorial opinions as FACTS. Based on your comment I am uncertain if you know the difference, but the accuracy and acceptability of Charles' opinions are strictly based solely on the viewpoints of the beholder, and nothing more.
    Last edited by SNiC; 11-02-2015 at 06:07 PM.



  13. #12
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SNiC View Post
    These are not stories I listed, they are merely editorial opinions and comments from an angry far Left Wing editorial writer and you are interpreting his editorial opinions as FACTS. The accuracy and acceptability of Charles' opinions are strictly based on the viewpoints of the beholder, and nothing more.
    ALL these FACTS, FACTS, FACTS!!!! "AT THIS POINT, WHAT DOES IT MATTER!!!!"
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  14. #13
    Senior Member PCE680's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Manhattan Beach,CA / LHC,AZ
    Posts
    1,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post

    Of these stories you seem to have a problem with, which ones are not accurate?
    None, you say?

    Most stories have some partiality to them. If you read through them and sort out what's important, you have the story or at least something to think about.
    Maybe if reading and comprehending is over your head, I understand you might have a problem.

    There are certainly some of your peeps on here that obviously have that problem, and I'm sure you know who I'm referring too.
    You can tell for sure by their lack of contributing anything credible. They just post pictures, use profanity and insist on stereotype name calling.
    That alone speaks volumes about ones lack of education and intelligence.

  15. #14
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post

    OH, so Carson didn't endorse the health product that was decided to be improper by a court, is that correct?
    Are you really saying that's not a fact.

    Wasn't that one of the questions the media ask Carson?
    But, according to you it's not a fact, is that correct?
    FACT: No, Dr Carson did not endorse Mannatech as stated in the very Liberal BS editorial you linked.
    The comments below are from the same link you posted. But then again, it does appear that you did not even read nor know the source before you posted and that type of carelessness will bite you square in the ass just like now.


    As far as we can tell, Carson was NOT a paid employee or official endorser of the product. However, his claim suggests he has no ties to Mannatech whatsoever. In reality, he got paid to deliver speeches to Mannatech and appeared in promotional videos, and he consistently delivered glowing reviews of the nutritional supplements. As a world-renowned surgeon, Carson’s opinion on health issues carries weight, and Mannatech has used Carson’s endorsement to its advantage.

    FACT: This editorial you linked is riddled with Liberal double talk
    Question is, How did Mannatech use Carson's endorsement when there was NEVER WAS ONE!


    In the future, will you please read your material before linking and posting..... Otherwise you are wasting everyone's time
    Last edited by SNiC; 11-02-2015 at 08:13 PM.



+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95