Religion of Peace Strikes Yet Again
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 22

Thread:
Religion of Peace Strikes Yet Again

  1. #1
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Thumbs down Religion of Peace Strikes Yet Again

    Afghan woman stoned to death for 'adultery'



    And Oblahblah is bringing more of these assholes in the country.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    Afghan woman stoned to death for 'adultery'



    And Oblahblah is bringing more of these assholes in the country.

    Name:  Ted_Cruz_VVS.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  8.2 KBName:  huckabeedebate.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  7.2 KB
    I believe those with the turbine throwing stones were right winger political candidates.
    Cruz and Huckabee come to mind.

  4. #3
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Yet, he wants to bring people like this to the US. Even though it has been said at least 10% were infiltrators from ISIS.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    Yet, he wants to bring people like this to the US. Even though it has been said at least 10% were infiltrators from ISIS.
    These people make me uncomfortable too.

  6. #5
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    Name:  Ted_Cruz_VVS.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  8.2 KBName:  huckabeedebate.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  7.2 KB
    I believe those with the turbine throwing stones were right winger political candidates.
    Cruz and Huckabee come to mind.
    That has to be the dumbest thing you've posted, and you've posted some really stupid things!

    Not sure that we've heard of Cruz or Huckabee or any conservative politician doing anything like that.

    Of course since you're completely ignorant of Islam, I can understand why you post stupid shit!

  7. #6
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    These people make me uncomfortable too.
    BULL SHIT!!!!
    Then why do you continue to rally behind the regime that believes it is a "good idea" to accommodate these evil thugs with a pathway into our Country?
    Last edited by SNiC; 11-03-2015 at 08:13 PM.



  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SNiC View Post
    BULL SHIT!!!!
    Then why do you continue to rally behind the regime that believes it is a "good idea" to accommodate these evil thugs with a pathway into our Country?
    Did I ever say that I agree with everything thats done?
    That's the part you and your peeps don't seem to get.
    For you and your peeps, everything, and I mean everything is you against me, liberal against conservative, Republican against Democrat.
    In reality, it more like, you against the world and how bad you seem to be treated. There is nothing but Doom and Gloom in your horizon.
    You folks seem to only have tunnel vision and have no concept of an overall picture and that you do not seem to consider the fallout from certain actions.

  9. #8
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    ...You folks seem to...
    Thank you very much Mr. Bigot. Now "we folks" know our place.

    Here you go sunshine...
    big·ot
    ˈbiɡət/
    noun
    noun: bigot; plural noun: bigots

    a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.



  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,846

    Default

    [QUOTE=SNiC;3952522]Thank you very much Mr. Bigot. Now "we folks" know our place.

    Here you go sunshine...
    big·ot
    ˈbiɡət/
    noun
    noun: bigot; plural noun: bigots

    a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.[/QUOTE

    Wow, I have been tolerant toward you and your kind.
    So I'm not a bigot after all.

    When did I ever make a stupid comment abut, " Now "we folks" know our place."?
    Some people are just so stupid and arrogant, they wouldn't know their place if they were there.
    So there you go, DOOM AND GLOOM.

    You may not know your place, but you're so arrogant, you certainly have no problems telling others where to go.

  11. #10
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,460

    Default

    [QUOTE=jimsplace;3952570]
    Quote Originally Posted by SNiC View Post
    Thank you very much Mr. Bigot. Now "we folks" know our place.

    Here you go sunshine...
    big·ot
    ˈbiɡət/
    noun
    noun: bigot; plural noun: bigots

    a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.[/QUOTE

    Wow, I have been tolerant toward you and your kind.
    So I'm not a bigot after all.

    When did I ever make a stupid comment abut, " Now "we folks" know our place."?
    Some people are just so stupid and arrogant, they wouldn't know their place if they were there.
    So there you go, DOOM AND GLOOM.

    You may not know your place, but you're so arrogant, you certainly have no problems telling others where to go.
    "Tolerant toward You and your kind"???

    wtf does that imply Jughead?

    who the fuck do you think you are?
    Tolerant?
    Fuck off you megalomaniac pos.
    If you actually had 2 working brain cells, I'm quite sure they would disagree with each other.

    I wonder if your so called tolerance is the same tolerance in effect when discussing the football coach?
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  12. #11
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    These people lack direction, common sense, morals, appreciation for life and/or simple logic. The men gang rape women children and other men like a pack of wild dogs then condemn a woman to death for adultery as if she's unclean.
    The best things in life aren't things!

  13. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,846

    Default

    [QUOTE=;3952906]
    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post

    "Tolerant toward You and your kind"???

    wtf does that imply Jughead?

    who the fuck do you think you are?
    Tolerant?
    Fuck off you megalomaniac pos.
    If you actually had 2 working brain cells, I'm quite sure they would disagree with each other.

    I wonder if your so called tolerance is the same tolerance in effect when discussing the football coach?

    I at least try to be tolerant of others. I will admit, my tolerance toward stupid may not be the greatest.
    In your case, my tolerance ran out long ago.

    In the case of the football coach, he was instructed not to do something several times and he blatantly still did it again.
    What he was doing was illegal according to the Supreme Court and he defied his superiors and their lawyers. That's called insubordination.
    Apparently their tolerance ran out too.

    And then we have people like you that keep beating a dead horse.
    If you were a boss and had an employee continue doing something you specifically told him not to do, what would you have done?

    In your case, I'd fire your ass, just on principle.

  14. #13
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,460

    Default

    [QUOTE=jimsplace;3952970]
    Quote Originally Posted by ;3952906


    I at least try to be tolerant of others. I will admit, my tolerance toward stupid may not be the greatest.
    In your case, my tolerance ran out long ago.

    In the case of the football coach, he was instructed not to do something several times and he blatantly still did it again.
    What he was doing was illegal according to the Supreme Court and he defied his superiors and their lawyers. That's called insubordination.
    Apparently their tolerance ran out too.

    And then we have people like you that keep beating a dead horse.
    If you were a boss and had an employee continue doing something you specifically told him not to do, what would you have done?

    In your case, I'd fire your ass, just on principle.
    You idiot.
    You would do EXACTLY what your superior told you to do regardless of legal precedent or basic 1st amendment rights...because you are a brainwashed sheep of the left...unlike the patriot who stood up to that bullshit and did what he felt was his right to do...and basically told YOU AND YOUR KIND TO GO STRAIGHT TO HELL.

    He didn't care that some mealy mouthed pussy assholes tried to quash his freedoms, he payed the price (his job) to do what being an American Citizen affords him the right to do regardless of your fucked up bullshit type thinks.

    Your ignorance is such that you can't even see the hypocrisy in your words.
    You have the unmitigated gall to profess "tolerance" of others ("you and YOUR KIND") without even recognizing the outlandish arrogance associated with that remark.

    Arrogance is not exactly a rare commodity in these parts, granted, but you of all people really shouldn't wear that color, because you are one of the stupidest people on either side of the isle to ever post on this site.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  15. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,846

    Default

    [QUOTE=thatguy;3953018]
    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post

    You idiot.
    You would do EXACTLY what your superior told you to do regardless of legal precedent or basic 1st amendment rights...because you are a brainwashed sheep of the left...unlike the patriot who stood up to that bullshit and did what he felt was his right to do...and basically told YOU AND YOUR KIND TO GO STRAIGHT TO HELL.

    He didn't care that some mealy mouthed pussy assholes tried to quash his freedoms, he payed the price (his job) to do what being an American Citizen affords him the right to do regardless of your fucked up bullshit type thinks.

    Your ignorance is such that you can't even see the hypocrisy in your words.
    You have the unmitigated gall to profess "tolerance" of others ("you and YOUR KIND") without even recognizing the outlandish arrogance associated with that remark.

    Arrogance is not exactly a rare commodity in these parts, granted, but you of all people really shouldn't wear that color, because you are one of the stupidest people on either side of the isle to ever post on this site.

    A patroit?

    patriot |ˈpātrēət|
    noun1 a person who vigorously supports their country and is prepared to defend it against enemies or detractors.Being a Patriot has nothing to do with him being insubordinate.
    Being Patriotic at least has the sense of being patriotic to your country and it's laws.
    He violated the Supreme Courts decision and his contract.
    That doesn't sound much like a Patriot.

    You don't even make good sense.
    What's wrong with you?


    Are you sniffing glue again?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95