So now we have a list of demands from black protesters
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread:
So now we have a list of demands from black protesters

  1. #1
    Floatin dirty Lavey29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    4,831

    Default So now we have a list of demands from black protesters

    Missouri protest: List of demands issued to university | Fox News


    It's all about the race card now and stopping the abusive white privilege. What is interesting is the group " Legion of black collegians". Now if there was group called "Legion of white collegians" that would be declared racist and not allowed on campus. ACLU would be all over it. Black panther protesting, Obama calling it racist. etc.... but a black group making demands is just fine and allowed to go on.
    Last edited by Lavey29; 11-09-2015 at 11:58 AM.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    WTF? Did you read the demands? Why not just give the college to them because that's what it sounds like they want.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  4. #3
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    Let these protesters have the ghettos of Detroit and Chicago and they will eliminate each other in no time at all, proving that black lives do not matter.
    The best things in life aren't things!

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    541

    Default University of Missouri

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavey29 View Post
    Missouri protest: List of demands issued to university | Fox News


    It's all about the race card now and stopping the abusive white privilege. What is interesting is the group " Legion of black collegians". Now if there was group called "Legion of white collegians" that would be declared racist and not allowed on campus. ACLU would be all over it. Black panther protesting, Obama calling it racist. etc.... but a black group making demands is just fine and allowed to go on.
    I read the demands. The President of Missouri U. resigned. What we are witnessing here and at other places is "Mob Rule". If anyone should have resigned it should have been the football coach. College sport (football) is a huge revenue source! The players knew this and used it to their advantage. The university "caved" because of the potential loss of revenue. What is happening on college campuses reminds me of Berkeley in the 60s. If you watch some of these students being interviewed, they demonstrate how stupid thy are. (and they vote)

  6. #5
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxey View Post
    I read the demands. The President of Missouri U. resigned. What we are witnessing here and at other places is "Mob Rule". If anyone should have resigned it should have been the football coach. College sport (football) is a huge revenue source! The players knew this and used it to their advantage. The university "caved" because of the potential loss of revenue. What is happening on college campuses reminds me of Berkeley in the 60s. If you watch some of these students being interviewed, they demonstrate how stupid thy are. (and they vote)
    Mob rule is how socialism has always started. Just look throughout history. Russia, Cuba, Venezuela. A group of people stir up enough shit, then take over and oppress the country.
    Last edited by wolfie; 11-10-2015 at 12:06 PM.

  7. #6
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  8. #7
    Senior Member bville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Glasgow, KY
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Mob rule is how socialism is started. Just look throughout history. A group of people stir up enough shit, then take over and oppress the country.
    and then proceed to drive it into smoking hole in the ground.

  9. #8
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Introducing Missouri "hunger strike student" Jonathan Butler. Claims white people are privileged and he is oppressed. His father is Executive Vice President, Marketing and Sales, Union Pacific Railroad Company and he's worth 20 million. Ya know. Stuff the press won't tell you. Eric L. Butler - Executive Bio, Compensation History, and Contacts - Equilar Atlas

    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  10. #9
    Senior Member Roaddogg 4040's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lake Havasu City, AZ/Algonac, MI
    Posts
    5,312

    Default

    The poor kid. Maybe Daddy missed a tuition payment and the brat is pissed...

    Steve

  11. #10
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roaddogg 4040 View Post
    The poor kid. Maybe Daddy missed a tuition payment and the brat is pissed...

    Steve
    He knows how to work the media. It's his way of getting notice. His 15 minutes of fame. My bet he knows it's going to lead to a gig on MSNBC.
    Last edited by wolfie; 11-11-2015 at 07:08 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95