Forteen down thirty two to go . . .
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 15

Thread:
Forteen down thirty two to go . . .

  1. #1
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default Forteen down thirty two to go . . .

    The Republican governors in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Mississippi, Massachusetts, North Carolina, Ohio, Texas and Wisconsin are concerned that resettlement could open the doors to terrorists. Over the past three hours, six of these states jumped on board.

    Why only 46 states you ask? Because California, Oregon, Washington and Hawaii are already total losses. Fact is Washington's governor already rolled out the welcome mat this morning in a public statement. What could possibly go wrong?


    Click image for larger version.

Name:	brother refugees.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	817905
    The best things in life aren't things!

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements

  3. #2
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,808

    Default

    Obama wants his legacy to have been the peacemaker.
    What his legacy will be is a large invited, terrorist attack on US soil. One that was caused by his importation of Syrian ISIS terrorists. Of course it'll be considered workplace violence.

  4. #3
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Obama wants his legacy to have been the peacemaker.
    What his legacy will be is a large invited, terrorist attack on US soil. One that was caused by his importation of Syrian ISIS terrorists. Of course it'll be considered workplace violence.
    Click image for larger version.

Name:	Whose side.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	817913
    The best things in life aren't things!

  5. #4
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Click image for larger version.

Name:	Whose side.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	817913
    Exactly. Create some sort of issue (rioting, terrorist attack), institute martial law, suspend the constitution, seize all weapons...

  6. #5
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Click image for larger version.

Name:	Whose side.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	817913
    Exactly.

    There is only one reason he will NOT say the words.

    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    541

    Default Missouri Governor

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    The Republican governors in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Mississippi, Massachusetts, North Carolina, Ohio, Texas and Wisconsin are concerned that resettlement could open the doors to terrorists. Over the past three hours, six of these states jumped on board.

    Why only 46 states you ask? Because California, Oregon, Washington and Hawaii are already total losses. Fact is Washington's governor already rolled out the welcome mat this morning in a public statement. What could possibly go wrong?


    Click image for larger version.

Name:	brother refugees.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	817905
    Jay Nixon the MO governor came out with his typical "non-committal" statement. He is worthless as a governor!

  8. #7
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    The separation continues. Oh, the consequences of voting.

    Click image for larger version.

Name:	refugee-map5.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	818689
    The best things in life aren't things!

  9. #8
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,808

    Default

    I'm a little pissed that Utah is allowing them. It's not like either of the main churches are going to be able to convert them. They're not going to be getting any tithing from them!

    Might have to write a few letters to Gov. Herbert.. I never liked him. He's been bad for Utah. Huntsman was the best Gov since I've been here. Would have been a much better president than what we have now!

  10. #9
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Over half. I wish this was by vote!!!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  11. #10
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,808

    Default

    Looks like Schumer and Feinstein are even wanting to hold up the until they can come up with a better vetting process.

    If we do have an incident from one of the refugees, I want every dem that voted for the immigration to have to look the victims and their families in the eyes and personally apologize for their decisions!!!

  12. #11
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    I'm a little pissed that Utah is allowing them. It's not like either of the main churches are going to be able to convert them. They're not going to be getting any tithing from them!

    Might have to write a few letters to Gov. Herbert.. I never liked him. He's been bad for Utah. Huntsman was the best Gov since I've been here. Would have been a much better president than what we have now!
    I just saw it come up in my news feed from Fox that UT was red. And that there are 30 states!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  13. #12
    Bah... HST4ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,546

    Default

    30 states is over half of 53 states so I'd say the majority rules!

  14. #13
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    Relax Wolfie. Utah came to their senses.

    Click image for larger version.

Name:	32 States.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	819146
    The best things in life aren't things!

  15. #14
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HST4ME View Post
    30 states is over half of 53 states so I'd say the majority rules!
    53? I thought it was 57?
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95