The 2nd Biggest Scam on the American Public!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 45

Thread:
The 2nd Biggest Scam on the American Public!

  1. #1
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default The 2nd Biggest Scam on the American Public!

    IMO, The #1 Biggest Scam ever deployed against the people of the United States is Barrack Hussein Obama.

    As the Dems found implementing the Obama scam as easy as child's play, the 2nd Biggest Scam ever deployed against the people of the United States is Hilary Clinton's "secret agreement" with Donald Trump and their joint efforts to totally destroy the reputation and identity of the GOP. If Trump does not win the GOP nomination, which OF COURSE HE WILL NOT, Trump will run as an Independent because he was, "treated unfairly by the GOP" and this will assure Hillary as the next POTUS!

    WAKE UP GOP!!!! Trump is nothing more than a fucking egotistical Entertainer for hire, and right now, his ass is bought and paid for by Hillary Clinton.
    You have to admit..... he is putting on one hell of a show

    Last edited by SNiC; 12-01-2015 at 08:19 PM.



  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    The member 1bdhondo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    ca
    Posts
    3,244

    Default

    What makes you say that ?or gives you that idea ?

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SNiC View Post
    IMO, The #1 Biggest Scam ever deployed against the people of the United States is Barrack Hussein Obama.

    As the Dems found implementing the Obama scam as easy as child's play, the 2nd Biggest Scam ever deployed against the people of the United States is Hilary Clinton's "secret agreement" with Donald Trump and their joint efforts to totally destroy the reputation and identity of the GOP. If Trump does not win the GOP nomination, which OF COURSE HE WILL NOT, Trump will run as an Independent because he was, "treated unfairly by the GOP" and this will assure Hillary as the next POTUS!

    WAKE UP GOP!!!! Trump is nothing more than a fucking egotistical Entertainer for hire, and right now, his ass is bought and paid for by Hillary Clinton.
    You have to admit..... he is putting on one hell of a show


    Do you ever think through what you post?


    Where do you come up with this idiotic stuff?
    Per your post, "Trump is nothing more than a fucking egotistical Entertainer for hire, and right now, his ass is bought and paid for by Hillary Clinton. And, Hilary Clinton's "secret agreement" with Donald Trump and their joint efforts to totally destroy the reputation and identity of the GOP."

    Everything you disagree with, question or don't understand you blame it on the Democrats.
    Look at who the Republicans have to represent you and tell everyone who isn't, "Putting on one hell of a show".
    You are correct, they are putting on a show, it's like a Circus side show of second class clowns.
    There isn't a single one who isn't acting like an idiot. Even the ones who might make sense are being forced into making radical comments that either doesn't make sense or can't possibly be made to work.

    But, you'll support whoever the Republicans nominate, and you call the Democrats stupid.
    The Republican Party candidates are little different from ISIS.
    They're going to require everyone sign a pledge of allegiance to the Christian faith, and remove anyone who isn't of European descent next.

    You'll still blame the Democratic party, and still claim they are all on welfare.

  5. #4
    The member 1bdhondo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    ca
    Posts
    3,244

    Default

    you know I edited my Post because no one wants to hear me rant about how much you suck, just know you are an unamerican asshole of the highest order.
    Last edited by 1bdhondo; 12-01-2015 at 09:43 PM.

  6. #5
    Senior Member The Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    New York most of the time.
    Posts
    227

    Default Ray...

    Quote Originally Posted by 1bdhondo View Post
    you know I edited my Post because no one wants to hear me rant about how much you suck, just know you are an unamerican asshole of the highest order.
    tremendously said!

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1bdhondo View Post
    you know I edited my Post because no one wants to hear me rant about how much you suck, just know you are an unamerican asshole of the highest order.


    Yep, The only thing you've said that's correct is, "Because no one wants to hear you rant".

    You say the dumbest things.
    I would love to hear your explanation of what
    constitutes"An unamerican asshole" as opposed to what?
    By the way, it's un-American.

    I have full confidence you can explain about assholes, if any one can.
    I believe it's one of your family traditions.

  8. #7
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1bdhondo View Post
    What makes you say that ?or gives you that idea ?
    Thanks for asking 1bdhondo, I know this theory may be "out there", but.....

    There is no way Trump is qualified for POTUS and his reckless antics are only making a mockery out of the GOP and I suspect this may be by design. He has a past history of being a self-centered opportunist and being very Clinton friendly, even as much as Hillary attending his last wedding. As he continues to lie, deny, and promote controversy, I see more Liberal in him than Conservative. Just because his mouth loosely spurts conservative friendly viewpoints in efforts to satisfy the current mood of anger does not make him into something he clearly is not.

    At this point, I see Trump as the GOP's Obama; unqualified and changing his positions based on the current direction of the political winds. By design, his reckless antics keeps him center stage in the mainstream media, and as the media focuses on Trumps "tails" with laser precision, the true Conservative values which need to be presented and weighed are simply over shadowed, pushed to the side, and the GOP persona is weaker from his actions.

    Bottom Line, I believe Trump is making the GOP appear as heartless tyrants with no true sense of direction and his actions undeniably strengthens the Liberal base.......and I for one will not underestimate the power, shrewdness, and influence of the Clinton regime. Just like Trump, the Clinton's are Damn Good at doing what they do.....Unethical self promotion and their preservation/escalation of personal wealth is the only games they know....Birds of a Feather!

    Hillary is NOT STUPID, and whereas over 1/2 of the nation's voters are naive and uninformed ( I refer to post #3 of this thread as a PERFECT example) .....if Trump somehow manages to win the GOP nomination, Hillary will easily slide into the seat of our next POTUS!
    Last edited by SNiC; 12-02-2015 at 08:46 AM.



  9. #8
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1bdhondo View Post
    you know I edited my Post because no one wants to hear me rant about how much you suck, just know you are an unamerican asshole of the highest order.



  10. #9
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,808

    Default

    I've always thought of Trump as a Trojan horse. He's been a democrat for decades. Suddenly he's a republican? He's been a Clinton donor and friend for years. He's a salesmen that knows to tell the people what they want to hear to get what he wants.

  11. #10
    The member 1bdhondo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    ca
    Posts
    3,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SNiC View Post
    Thanks for asking 1bdhondo, I know this theory may be "out there", but.....

    There is no way Trump is qualified for POTUS and his reckless antics are only making a mockery out of the GOP and I suspect this may be by design. He has a past history of being a self-centered opportunist and being very Clinton friendly, even as much as Hillary attending his last wedding. As he continues to lie, deny, and promote controversy, I see more Liberal in him than Conservative. Just because his mouth loosely spurts conservative friendly viewpoints in efforts to satisfy the current mood of anger does not make him into something he clearly is not.

    At this point, I see Trump as the GOP's Obama; unqualified and changing his positions based on the current direction of the political winds. By design, his reckless antics keeps him center stage in the mainstream media, and as the media focuses on Trumps "tails" with laser precision, the true Conservative values which need to be presented and weighed are simply over shadowed, pushed to the side, and the GOP persona is weaker from his actions.

    Bottom Line, I believe Trump is making the GOP appear as heartless tyrants with no true sense of direction and his actions undeniably strengthens the Liberal base.......and I for one will not underestimate the power, shrewdness, and influence of the Clinton regime. Just like Trump, the Clinton's are Damn Good at doing what they do.....Unethical self promotion and their preservation/escalation of personal wealth is the only games they know....Birds of a Feather!

    Hillary is NOT STUPID, and whereas over 1/2 of the nation's voters are naive and uninformed ( I refer to post #3 of this thread as a PERFECT example) .....if Trump somehow manages to win the GOP nomination, Hillary will easily slide into the seat of our next POTUS!

    I don't disagree with your points on trump , but he's also so in love with himself he could want to fix the country not because he cares but, because he wants to be the the president who fixed it all... At least I'd be ok with that as long as he got the job done... I hope you wrong we can't survive Hillary...

  12. #11
    Colts fan & Stoker owner RitcheyRch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Santa Clarita Valley
    Posts
    8,170

    Default

    And look at all the people chanting for Trump lately.

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    I've always thought of Trump as a Trojan horse. He's been a democrat for decades. Suddenly he's a republican? He's been a Clinton donor and friend for years. He's a salesmen that knows to tell the people what they want to hear to get what he wants.
    www.facebook.com/RitcheyRch

    "I didn't pay them for sex, I paid them to leave"
    Charlie Sheen

    Life is all about ass, you're either covering it, hauling it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, or behaving like one.

  13. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SNiC View Post
    Thanks for asking 1bdhondo, I know this theory may be "out there", but.....

    There is no way Trump is qualified for POTUS and his reckless antics are only making a mockery out of the GOP and I suspect this may be by design. He has a past history of being a self-centered opportunist and being very Clinton friendly, even as much as Hillary attending his last wedding. As he continues to lie, deny, and promote controversy, I see more Liberal in him than Conservative. Just because his mouth loosely spurts conservative friendly viewpoints in efforts to satisfy the current mood of anger does not make him into something he clearly is not.

    At this point, I see Trump as the GOP's Obama; unqualified and changing his positions based on the current direction of the political winds. By design, his reckless antics keeps him center stage in the mainstream media, and as the media focuses on Trumps "tails" with laser precision, the true Conservative values which need to be presented and weighed are simply over shadowed, pushed to the side, and the GOP persona is weaker from his actions.

    Bottom Line, I believe Trump is making the GOP appear as heartless tyrants with no true sense of direction and his actions undeniably strengthens the Liberal base.......and I for one will not underestimate the power, shrewdness, and influence of the Clinton regime. Just like Trump, the Clinton's are Damn Good at doing what they do.....Unethical self promotion and their preservation/escalation of personal wealth is the only games they know....Birds of a Feather!

    Hillary is NOT STUPID, and whereas over 1/2 of the nation's voters are naive and uninformed ( I refer to post #3 of this thread as a PERFECT example) .....if Trump somehow manages to win the GOP nomination, Hillary will easily slide into the seat of our next POTUS!

    You refer to post #3 as a perfect example saying, "Whereas over 1/2 of the nation's voters are naive and uninformed". However, post #3 agrees with what you said.
    Post #3 does make the assumption you will support whoever the Republicans nominate over a Democrat, what part do you disagree with?

    The fact remains as you say, "I believe Trump is making the GOP appear as heartless tyrants with no true sense of direction."
    If what Trump is making the GOP appear isn't correct, tell us what's incorrect.
    The GOP is disorganized, has no true sense of direction and their only goal has been to disrupt any direction the President attempts to take, even at the expense of all citizens and they have failed miserably.

    It appears nothing makes you happy and YOU just want to complain.

    PS -- WELCOME TO THE YOUR WORLD

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	usa-elections-trump_2_original.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	14.6 KB 
ID:	822825

    Trump Dominates While Rubio Captures Second Place

    With fresh evidence that billionaire Donald Trump continues to dominate the GOP presidential polls,


  14. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    541

    Default Could.................???

    Could Trump be a "white version" of what Obama was in 2008? I don't know about the rest of you, but I remember people "lining up in droves" to hear the "Anointed One".
    I credit him (Trump) in forcing the conservation to cover topics that probably would not have been brought up w/o his actions acting as a catalyst. That being said, he would be a
    fucking disaster as a president. Also, as bad as HRC is, I think she would beat Donald. I think we maybe screwed. Sad.......................

  15. #14
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RitcheyRch View Post
    And look at all the people chanting for Trump lately.
    Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook, very liberal) just decided to dump $10M into campaigning for Trump.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95