Trump supporters
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread:
Trump supporters

  1. #1
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Woodstock, IL.
    Posts
    686

    Default

    Not sure what the message is here. Less than 40% blacks vote. They make up 17% of the population. Of that demographic that actually bother, 85+% will vote Dem. Cowing down to the minuscule 15% will do very little, if not rile up the 85% to counter act the objective that may think the examples are nothing more than sell outs.

    Trump is pure kryptonite if ones objective is to get this country back on Track working with those currently or forthcoming in DC.

    I Like the guys ability to stir up debate and I enjoy his sound bites, but I have no confidence in his ability to actually understand what the Founding Fathers envisioned.

    I would take his leadership 100 fold over the current POTUS, but that in my opinion is not going to get us where we need in the short time frame we have before being overwhelmed.

    We Need a strict Constitutionalist. Not a Wall Street evangelist.

    Forkin' Crazy, I respect your opinion sincerely. Few would take the path in life to be a producer in the realm you have undertaken. There really is nothing more noble but to provide substance for the masses.

    We have a huge decision to make very shortly and I hope it is not so convoluted we get too few bushels per acre so to speak.

    I wish us as a nation good tidings.
    The government's monetary role is to maintain the integrity of the monetary unit, not participate in fraud

  4. #3
    Senior Member Roaddogg 4040's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lake Havasu City, AZ/Algonac, MI
    Posts
    5,312

    Default

    All I can say is if Trump is the one left standing at the end against Hildabeast there is no question who I will vote for. He will be a hundred times better President than she would ever dream of being. She should be in prison for the rest of her life and most people should know that...

    Steve

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roaddogg 4040 View Post
    All I can say is if Trump is the one left standing at the end against Hildabeast there is no question who I will vote for. He will be a hundred times better President than she would ever dream of being. She should be in prison for the rest of her life and most people should know that...

    Steve
    Apparently GODS wisdom does exist.
    You're in the minority. THANK GOD.

  6. #5
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlson-jet View Post
    Not sure what the message is here. Less than 40% blacks vote. They make up 17% of the population. Of that demographic that actually bother, 85+% will vote Dem. Cowing down to the minuscule 15% will do very little, if not rile up the 85% to counter act the objective that may think the examples are nothing more than sell outs.
    Just pointing out that there are actually blacks that support Trump, unlike the liberals and the liberal media would lead you to believe.

    And you are right on that too. The blacks call black conservatives "coons" or "Uncle Toms".
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    Just pointing out that there are actually blacks that support Trump, unlike the liberals and the liberal media would lead you to believe.

    And you are right on that too. The blacks call black conservatives "coons" or "Uncle Toms".
    Where do you come up with this stuff, such as, "Unlike the liberals and the liberal media would lead you to believe?"
    Did you get into some bad 'shine?
    You and SNIC have a lot in common, you make up whatever meets your need for the moment.

    Do You want to be taken serious, or just be the local jester.

  8. #7
    Senior Member PE 340's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    LHC,AZ
    Posts
    432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    Where do you come up with this stuff, such as, "Unlike the liberals and the liberal media would lead you to believe?"
    Did you get into some bad 'shine?
    You and SNIC have a lot in common, you make up whatever meets your need for the moment.

    Do You want to be taken serious, or just be the local jester.
    YOU ARE VERY STUPID.

  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PE 340 View Post
    YOU ARE VERY STUPID.
    At least you didn't say I was wrong.
    Thanks.

  10. #9
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PE 340 View Post
    YOU ARE VERY STUPID.

    There is one thing Forkin and I do have in common.... We both have Scooter on our ignore list for obvious reasons.....



  11. #10
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SNiC View Post

    There is one thing Forkin and I do have in common.... We both have Scooter on our ignore list for obvious reasons.....
    LOL!!! No doubt!!!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  12. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    LOL!!! No doubt!!!

    You and SNIC have more than one thing in common, but posting absolutely stupid posts tops the list.
    Both of you claim to have me on your IGNORE list, but you are so absolutely stupid, that you immediately reply to my posts.

    If I'm on your ignore list, you can't see my posts, but you do.
    That pretty much makes you not only absolutely stupid, but liars as well.

    I've requested before, put me on your IGNORE LIST and keep it that way.
    It's just another way for you to avoid the truth.

  13. #12
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Hey Jughead, do you EVER not fuck up??
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  14. #13
    Bah... HST4ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,546

    Default

    Yes.. jughead can't comprehend that once one of his/her/tranny passages of imbecilic enlightenment is quoted, it doesn't matter if he/she/tranny is ignored. For the record I'm going to go with tranny out of said given choices.
    Last edited by HST4ME; 12-23-2015 at 04:47 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95