.....and she got schlonged..... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 15 to 28 of 34

Thread:
.....and she got schlonged.....

  1. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HST4ME View Post
    .
    Damn, are you stupid or what?
    It's obvious that I didn't post the image, and that you did, so is that your latest selfie?
    Did you miss your short bus to school again?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #16
    Senior Member bville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Glasgow, KY
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    Damn, are you stupid or what?
    It's obvious that I didn't post the image, and that you did, so is that your latest selfie?
    Did you miss your short bus to school again?
    I agree there is no way JP posted this.If it was a picture of a 70 y/o bald headed ,white guy then we would be getting some where.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  4. #17
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bville View Post
    I agree there is no way JP posted this.If it was a picture of a 70 y/o bald headed ,white guy then we would be getting some where.
    No, he is still living in his poor, poor Mom, a sixty plus year old woman... Taking care of a mindless leach!
    Last edited by Forkin' Crazy; 12-23-2015 at 07:33 PM.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  5. #18
    Senior Member f_inscreenname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Pasadena, Maryland
    Posts
    1,547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    Du, you don't know.
    Dude, are you really going that way with me again? Quit being a schlong.
    It's what is required by law to be reported and guess what? I herd it on a msnbc news break. So again don't treat me like some uninformed boob. I listen to NPR and watch msnbc (as much as I can stand without busting my TV) and I even watch a little public TV on occasion if just to see what the other side is thinking (besides the shows I do like).

    You do have to ask yourself what is Hillary spending all that money on? She has the nomination wrapped up.
    For what Trump has spent has added up to some yard signs, bumper stickers and a couple banners for rallies. He's on TV 24/7 already. You would think other candidates would have picked up on this already. I think the time of knocking on doors and kissing babies is over.
    A winner is just a loser that got up and did it one more time.
    1959 Biesemeyer - 4pt Hydro Drag - 2013 ACBS Winner - Best Race Boat
    1966 Donzi 16
    1967 Nova Marine - SuperNova24 - ACBS Winner - 2012 Best Race Boat - 2016 Peoples Choice & Best Non Wood
    1972 John Allmand - Nova 19
    1982 PolarKraft -Jonboat - Crab Killer
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  6. #19
    Senior Member Mr. Travels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Fontana, CA
    Posts
    473

    Default

    The guy in the car is hillary 2nd cousin and was paid by herself. She not that selfish she cares more about family then someone off the street.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  7. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post

    So, you don't like her monotone, then don't listen.
    You don't like her monotone, so you your solution is to slap someone else? Explain the logic in that, if you can?

    HOW FAR RIGHT-WING STUPID ARE YOU?
    Have you been talking to SNIC and FORKED'?
    Do you "actually" support Hillary for President? Please, just a "yes" or "no" will suffice.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  8. #21
    Senior Member bville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Glasgow, KY
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxey View Post
    Do you "actually" support Hillary for President? Please, just a "yes" or "no" will suffice.
    While you are waiting for him to answer you, go to the thread-I am so fricken fed up with Clintons email bs post 20 read the last line.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  9. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxey View Post
    Do you "actually" support Hillary for President? Please, just a "yes" or "no" will suffice.
    I wish it was that simple, but it isn't.

    What are the choices?
    Perhaps someone who is going to ban all Muslims and send 11 or 12 million people back where they came from, even though no one knows who or where they are, much less where they came from.
    If you do the basic math, how do you transport 11 or 12 million people. How many busses would that take?
    Who's going to mow our lawns?

    Or, we can do away with IRS, thats a popular catch phrase by Cruz. Where does the money come from to pay for the military or highways and hundreds of other federal functions that require money?
    If the IRS is done away with, it'll just be called something else, there will still be the same taxes. Any one who uses tacts like that, is really saying, I think your stupid and won't catch on.
    I don't see anyone in the Republican Party that has any better policies that they've laid out.
    I don't wan't anyone in the White house that uses Religion as their sole guiding light, nor do I want anyone whose primary funding comes from defense contractors or the oil industry.
    Unfortunately that just about eliminates the Republican Party candidates.
    The Republican Party is not what it used to be.

    What choices are left?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  10. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bville View Post
    While you are waiting for him to answer you, go to the thread-I am so fricken fed up with Clintons email bs post 20 read the last line.

    Hey, I'm tired of the email BS too.
    Realistically, so what?
    Did she do it for personal gain? No one has even suggested it was.
    Did it compromise anything? No one has indicated it did.

    Right or wrong, I don't know, but so what?
    How many months have they investigated on this and nothing new is coming out.
    It's time to move on.
    Even the Republican Party has said the whole thing was a way to distract from their problems.
    Get over it.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  11. #24
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    Of course, you wouldn't understand that Trumps sound bites creates more mistrust and hostility from the muslim community, but it seems you don't understand very much anyway.
    What else would you recommend that Trump say to anger and antagonize a huge number of people in the world?
    Your mindless thoughts are amazing.

    Here' a constructive thought, you and SNIC can find a high cliff and keep walking towards it while holding hands, then we will know how much of a believer you and SNIC really are.
    How about we just send you to Syria and let you explain to the Isis leaders that we really like them.

    See how that goes for you?

    Fucking Jughead.

    Ive seen some real ball gargles on here over the years, but damn Jughead you really take the cake. You do realize that every time your precious lefty socialist media attacks Trump for speaking the truth, his numbers go up?
    People are sick of you brain dead idiots, and your time for honoring yourselves will soon be at an end.
    Your cunt of a candidate will be in prison, you will be left in the wind.
    Moron.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  12. #25
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter via thatguy's quote
    Originally Posted by jimsplace
    Here' a constructive thought, you and SNIC can find a high cliff and keep walking towards it while holding hands, then we will know how much of a believer you and SNIC really are.
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    ...Fucking Jughead.
    But I Love you Scooter! It hurts me to know you are still angry with me. I do not mean to keep pissing you off by ignoring you....


    Last edited by SNiC; 12-24-2015 at 10:58 AM.


    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  13. #26
    Senior Member bville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Glasgow, KY
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    Hey, I'm tired of the email BS too.
    Realistically, so what?
    Did she do it for personal gain? No one has even suggested it was.
    Did it compromise anything? No one has indicated it did.

    Right or wrong, I don't know, but so what?
    How many months have they investigated on this and nothing new is coming out.
    It's time to move on.
    Even the Republican Party has said the whole thing was a way to distract from their problems.
    Get over it.
    I am just here for honest debate.It doesn't have to be agreeable.If it turns to name calling, cussing, and mud throwing ,I can do that also.I just ask you to reflect on the comfort of your anonymity.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  14. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    I wish it was that simple, but it isn't.

    What are the choices?
    Perhaps someone who is going to ban all Muslims and send 11 or 12 million people back where they came from, even though no one knows who or where they are, much less where they came from.
    If you do the basic math, how do you transport 11 or 12 million people. How many busses would that take?
    Who's going to mow our lawns?

    Or, we can do away with IRS, thats a popular catch phrase by Cruz. Where does the money come from to pay for the military or highways and hundreds of other federal functions that require money?
    If the IRS is done away with, it'll just be called something else, there will still be the same taxes. Any one who uses tacts like that, is really saying, I think your stupid and won't catch on.
    I don't see anyone in the Republican Party that has any better policies that they've laid out.
    I don't wan't anyone in the White house that uses Religion as their sole guiding light, nor do I want anyone whose primary funding comes from defense contractors or the oil industry.
    Unfortunately that just about eliminates the Republican Party candidates.
    The Republican Party is not what it used to be.

    What choices are left?
    I think the campaign has gone on long enough (Look closely @ Hillary's history & record) for you to answer my question as I asked.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  15. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bville View Post
    I am just here for honest debate.It doesn't have to be agreeable.If it turns to name calling, cussing, and mud throwing ,I can do that also.I just ask you to reflect on the comfort of your anonymity.
    What a fkn' lie.
    What kind of debate is this?
    stupid is as stupid does.


    bville


    Senior MemberJoin DateSep 2009LocationGlasgow, KYPosts1,005




    Originally Posted by jimsplace
    Damn, are you stupid or what?
    It's obvious that I didn't post the image, and that you did, so is that your latest selfie?
    Did you miss your short bus to school again?



    I agree there is no way JP posted this.If it was a picture of a 70 y/o bald headed ,white guy then we would be getting some where.


    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95