Not enough guns laws or weak judicial system?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 39

Thread:
Not enough guns laws or weak judicial system?

  1. #1
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Thumbs down Not enough guns laws or weak judicial system?

    So all the libtards preach that we need more gun laws. I say no. Enforce the ones we have. But that is not what the liberal judicial system does. Point in case:

    Marcus Wheeler kills Officer Kerrie Orozco. Wheeler is a convicted felon. Purchasing and possessing firearms is against the law. Wheeler's girlfriend purchased the Glock and a drum magazine and gave it to Wheeler. Wheeler's girlfriend, Jalita Johnson, was charged with the illegal gun purchase punishable 10yrs in prison and a $250K fine.

    Her sentence? 12 months probation.

    Georgia woman arrested, accused of providing gun used to kill Officer Kerrie Orozco - Omaha.com: Crime & Courts

    UPDATE: OPD Chief ‘disappointed’ at sentence in illegal gun purchase | Local News - KETV Home

    Omaha officer, volunteer, new mom killed on duty - CNN.com

    He should have been locked up long time ago. Again, weak liberal judicial system.

    Man who killed police officer was charged in previous shooting tied to Jenkins family, but case was dropped - Omaha.com: Crime & Courts

    Just one reason of many why LIBERALS SUCK!!!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    So all the libtards preach that we need more gun laws. I say no. Enforce the ones we have. But that is not what the liberal judicial system does. Point in case:

    Marcus Wheeler kills Officer Kerrie Orozco. Wheeler is a convicted felon. Purchasing and possessing firearms is against the law. Wheeler's girlfriend purchased the Glock and a drum magazine and gave it to Wheeler. Wheeler's girlfriend, Jalita Johnson, was charged with the illegal gun purchase punishable 10yrs in prison and a $250K fine.

    Her sentence? 12 months probation.

    Georgia woman arrested, accused of providing gun used to kill Officer Kerrie Orozco - Omaha.com: Crime & Courts

    UPDATE: OPD Chief ‘disappointed’ at sentence in illegal gun purchase | Local News - KETV Home

    Omaha officer, volunteer, new mom killed on duty - CNN.com

    He should have been locked up long time ago. Again, weak liberal judicial system.

    Man who killed police officer was charged in previous shooting tied to Jenkins family, but case was dropped - Omaha.com: Crime & Courts

    Just one reason of many why LIBERALS SUCK!!!
    Sorry DUDE, but you don't make sense.
    Wheeler fired nine rounds from the handgun and struck Orozco once. Police Sgt. Jeffrey Kopietz shot and killed Wheeler.
    The girlfriend was arrested.

    The gunman (WHEELER) is dead and the girlfriend arrested. How much more Enforcement do you want or expect.

    It has nothing to do with liberal or conservatives.

  4. #3
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    Sorry DUDE, but you don't make sense.
    Wheeler fired nine rounds from the handgun and struck Orozco once. Police Sgt. Jeffrey Kopietz shot and killed Wheeler.
    The girlfriend was arrested.

    The gunman (WHEELER) is dead and the girlfriend arrested. How much more Enforcement do you want or expect.

    It has nothing to do with liberal or conservatives.
    Here is a perfect example Jughead.

    The girlfriend violated an existing law that provides for a harsh sentence.

    Her actions directly resulted in the death of an officer.
    She got probation from what I read in the op?

    To me, if there was ever an example of failure to enforce an existing firearm law to try to prevent murders using existing laws, this is it.
    what message does probation send?

    Do do you understand the differences between "arrested", "convicted", and "sentencing"??

    do you think simply being arrested is enforcement?
    Or does an arrest signify punishment in your mind?

    Or is this simply another episode in an endless stream of argument and combativeness from you?
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Here is a perfect example Jughead.

    The girlfriend violated an existing law that provides for a harsh sentence.

    Her actions directly resulted in the death of an officer.
    She got probation from what I read in the op?

    To me, if there was ever an example of failure to enforce an existing firearm law to try to prevent murders using existing laws, this is it.
    what message does probation send?

    Do do you understand the differences between "arrested", "convicted", and "sentencing"??

    do you think simply being arrested is enforcement?
    Or does an arrest signify punishment in your mind?

    Or is this simply another episode in an endless stream of argument and combativeness from you?

    Do you know the circumstance that were brought up in the trial?

    I doubt it, but here you are spouting off again about something you know nothing about.
    You say, "The girlfriend violated an existing law that provides for a harsh sentence." It appears the sentence makes allowances for circumstances too.

    It's a good thing for you, there aren't strong penalties for STUPIDITY. You'd never get out.

    Now, if I were to use your logic and previous comments, the girlfriend and killer must have been F'n CONSERVATIVES, as everyone knows liberals dislike guns, and they had guns.

    THE POINT STILL BEING, THIS OCCURANCE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CONSERVATIVE OR LIBERAL.

  6. #5
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Here is a perfect example Jughead.

    The girlfriend violated an existing law that provides for a harsh sentence.

    Her actions directly resulted in the death of an officer.
    She got probation from what I read in the op?

    To me, if there was ever an example of failure to enforce an existing firearm law to try to prevent murders using existing laws, this is it.
    what message does probation send?

    Do do you understand the differences between "arrested", "convicted", and "sentencing"??

    do you think simply being arrested is enforcement?
    Or does an arrest signify punishment in your mind?

    Or is this simply another episode in an endless stream of argument and combativeness from you?
    D nails it.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  7. #6
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post

    Do you know the circumstance that were brought up in the trial?

    I doubt it, but here you are spouting off again about something you know nothing about.
    You say, "The girlfriend violated an existing law that provides for a harsh sentence." It appears the sentence makes allowances for circumstances too.

    It's a good thing for you, there aren't strong penalties for STUPIDITY. You'd never get out.

    Now, if I were to use your logic and previous comments, the girlfriend and killer must have been F'n CONSERVATIVES, as everyone knows liberals dislike guns, and they had guns.

    THE POINT STILL BEING, THIS OCCURANCE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CONSERVATIVE OR LIBERAL.
    Says the moron who stated that being arrested in itself was proof of enforcement.

    Jughead, when those nice men in the white coats bring you your pills each day, you should really start taking them instead of trading them for chiclets at the puzzle table.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  8. #7
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    D nails it.
    Guarantee you that stupid bastard has a golf cart and a bull horn and drives his neighborhood nuts...probably well known HOA meetings.

    Wouldnt doubt it it for a second that he is barred from local public hearings and meetings.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Says the moron who stated that being arrested in itself was proof of enforcement.

    Jughead, when those nice men in the white coats bring you your pills each day, you should really start taking them instead of trading them for chiclets at the puzzle table.

    Yea, I'd say her being arrested is, "Proof of enforcement."
    If that isn't enforcement, what would you call it?
    What else would you have them do, shoot her?

    I assume you've lost your reading glasses again. It's either that or your off the meds.
    You really must be several bricks short that full load.

    You're truly proving yourself to be one of the dumbest shits on the planet.
    KEEP DIGGING--


    Where's your back-up?

  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Guarantee you that stupid bastard has a golf cart and a bull horn and drives his neighborhood nuts...probably well known HOA meetings.

    Wouldnt doubt it it for a second that he is barred from local public hearings and meetings.
    If you weren't such a dumb shit, you'd know that public meetings are just that, public meeting and open to the public by State Law.

  11. #10
    Senior Member Roaddogg 4040's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lake Havasu City, AZ/Algonac, MI
    Posts
    5,312

    Default

    Do you really think that her getting probation is enough of a punishment where someone got murdered because of what she did?

    Steve

  12. #11
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roaddogg 4040 View Post
    Do you really think that her getting probation is enough of a punishment where someone got murdered because of what she did?

    Steve
    Jughead thunks just getting arrested was enough...
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  13. #12
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    He doesn't care that her child will grow up without a mother. That is how libtards are. Hell they kill their own young for God's sake. I am surprised they don't eat them too... For all we know THEY DO!!!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  14. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roaddogg 4040 View Post
    Do you really think that her getting probation is enough of a punishment where someone got murdered because of what she did?

    Steve
    I don't know the facts, and I'll guarantee you that DICKHEAD (THATGUY) doesn't either.
    Of course, he doesn't understand that arresting her is considered part of an enforcement action either.

    Maybe you could ask him for the details, then we'd have a better idea about how or why anything happened.

  15. #14
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    I don't know the facts, and I'll guarantee you that DICKHEAD (THATGUY) doesn't either.
    Of course, he doesn't understand that arresting her is considered part of an enforcement action either.

    Maybe you could ask him for the details, then we'd have a better idea about how or why anything happened.
    What I DO know is that you would argue no matter what opinion was posted...thats what you do.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95