How HilLIARy will win the election...
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread:
How HilLIARy will win the election...

  1. #1
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,846

    Default

    Please, don't you have something better to do, like gather eggs.
    The Democrats must be to blame.
    You know like the hanging chads in Florida a few years back.
    That was the entire State, and not just one location.

    By the way, there was no expert that confirmed fraud or rigging, just conjecture.

    Considering the source, I'd even question the truthfulness.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img1032-43475.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	25.3 KB 
ID:	834490

  4. #3
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    Please, don't you have something better to do, like gather eggs.
    The Democrats must be to blame.
    You know like the hanging chads in Florida a few years back.
    That was the entire State, and not just one location.

    By the way, there was no expert that confirmed fraud or rigging, just conjecture.

    Considering the source, I'd even question the truthfulness.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img1032-43475.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	25.3 KB 
ID:	834490
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  5. #4
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    Let's tally up all the republicans convicted for voter fraud, then compare that number to the myriad of democrats caught.
    In Pennsylvania there were something like 54 precincts that didn't cast a single vote for Romney - not a single vote. That's a virtual impossibility but a computer reality. Democrats have been caught registering dead people, ballot harvesting, multiple voting, stealing ballots, illegally registering voters, etc. Why not have someone post up all the republican voter fraud from our last election?
    The best things in life aren't things!

  6. #5
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    ^^^ I feel confident Acorn would disagree.....



  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Let's tally up all the republicans convicted for voter fraud, then compare that number to the myriad of democrats caught.
    In Pennsylvania there were something like 54 precincts that didn't cast a single vote for Romney - not a single vote. That's a virtual impossibility but a computer reality. Democrats have been caught registering dead people, ballot harvesting, multiple voting, stealing ballots, illegally registering voters, etc. Why not have someone post up all the republican voter fraud from our last election?
    I notice you didn't post how many Democrats were convicted, so let's tally up, "All the republicans convicted for voter fraud." Holy Shit, it's a bunch.
    As far as the other, "Registering dead people, ballot harvesting, multiple voting, stealing ballots, illegally registering voters, etc," it's about the same.
    I guess we'll not talk about the hanging Chads in Florida.

    Are you really that naive, or do you think the whole World is stupid?

  8. #7
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    I notice you didn't post how many Democrats were convicted, so let's tally up, "All the republicans convicted for voter fraud." Holy Shit, it's a bunch.
    As far as the other, "Registering dead people, ballot harvesting, multiple voting, stealing ballots, illegally registering voters, etc," it's about the same.
    I guess we'll not talk about the hanging Chads in Florida.

    Are you really that naive, or do you think the whole World is stupid?
    No Jughead, the whole world thinks YOU'RE stupid...moron.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  9. #8
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    The word simple comes to mind. It seems to fit in multiple ways . . .

    https://unpoliticallycorrect2016.wor...f-voter-fraud/
    The best things in life aren't things!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95