Obama's Economy
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 59

Thread:
Obama's Economy

  1. #1
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Lightbulb Obama's Economy

    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member Mr. Travels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Fontana, CA
    Posts
    473

    Default

    Well there goes the college kids chirstmas gifts from mom. Or part time Jobs for the college kids.

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    541

    Default Economy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    The US has been experiencing a "false economy" since the "bailouts". The FED pumping easy money into the economy has done nothing but
    help the banks and Wall Street. IMO, there as been no recovery, and we are still in a recession. Brace yourself ! Cash is King.

  5. #4
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxey View Post
    The US has been experiencing a "false economy" since the "bailouts". The FED pumping easy money into the economy has done nothing but
    help the banks and Wall Street. IMO, there as been no recovery, and we are still in a recession. Brace yourself ! Cash is King.
    I believe many of us share your opinion. But I see it more as a fact rather than opinion



  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SNiC View Post
    I believe many of us share your opinion. But I see it more as a fact rather than opinion
    Because you have no facts, your opinion is pretty worthless.
    If you weren't crying so much, maybe you could actually do some research and learn the facts.
    You know, like 1/3 of the population is not unemployed.

    So, go back to what you do bestName:  crying-baby-11173135.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  7.5 KB

  7. #6
    Senior Member f_inscreenname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Pasadena, Maryland
    Posts
    1,547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    Because you have no facts, your opinion is pretty worthless.
    If you weren't crying so much, maybe you could actually do some research and learn the facts.
    You know, like 1/3 of the population is not unemployed.

    So, go back to what you do bestName:  crying-baby-11173135.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  7.5 KB
    Are you out of your mind? There is a 46 / 47% participation rate. The lowest since 1974. Add in wages have not gone up in over a decade (Bill Clinton is preaching since he was in office) I call BS on anything you say.
    A winner is just a loser that got up and did it one more time.
    1959 Biesemeyer - 4pt Hydro Drag - 2013 ACBS Winner - Best Race Boat
    1966 Donzi 16
    1967 Nova Marine - SuperNova24 - ACBS Winner - 2012 Best Race Boat - 2016 Peoples Choice & Best Non Wood
    1972 John Allmand - Nova 19
    1982 PolarKraft -Jonboat - Crab Killer

  8. #7
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by f_inscreenname View Post
    Are you out of your mind? There is a 46 / 47% participation rate. The lowest since 1974. Add in wages have not gone up in over a decade (Bill Clinton is preaching since he was in office) I call BS on anything you say.
    Its a "humdrum conundrum"...Jughead had no functioning mind, so technically he can't be "out of his mind".

    You all know where I stand with the pos in the WH.
    But truthfully the Walmart deal to me has more to do with a failed attempt at gaining a different market share than the walmart or Walmart supercenters.

    The walmart express was more of a failed experiment than a reflection on the economic disaster that is the Obama years.
    There are plenty of examples to pin on oidiot, but I dont see this as one of them.
    Last edited by thatguy; 01-16-2016 at 11:04 AM.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  9. #8
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Its a "humdrum conundrum"...Jughead had no functioning mind, so technically he can't be "out of his mind".
    He just enjoys the smell and aroma of his own shit..... nothing more.



    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    ...The walmart express was more of a failed experiment than a reflection on the economic disaster that is the Obama years.
    There are plenty of examples to pin on oidiot, but I dont see this as one of them.

    I would have to agree, especially with the later.... Maxey summed that up pretty well



    Last edited by SNiC; 01-16-2016 at 11:40 AM.



  10. #9
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Its a "humdrum conundrum"...Jughead had no functioning mind, so technically he can't be "out of his mind".

    You all know where I stand with the pos in the WH.
    But truthfully the Walmart deal to me has more to do with a failed attempt at gaining a different market share than the walmart or Walmart supercenters.

    The walmart express was more of a failed experiment than a reflection on the economic disaster that is the Obama years.
    There are plenty of examples to pin on oidiot, but I dont see this as one of them.
    I guess my point is ALL of the liberal Obama supporters keep touting that the US economy is fine and unemployment is the lowest in 7 yrs.... What is even crazier is, I think they actually believe it!!!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  11. #10
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    I guess my point is ALL of the liberal Obama supporters keep touting that the US economy is fine and unemployment is the lowest in 7 yrs.... What is even crazier is, I think they actually believe it!!!
    of course they believe it.

    Limosine libers are getting richer, leaches are still getting their checks, what's not for them to believe?

    20 trillion in debt? Meh, no problem, as long as I get my ebt card and handout all is well.

    We are fucked.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  12. #11
    Senior Member f_inscreenname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Pasadena, Maryland
    Posts
    1,547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    of course they believe it.

    Limosine libers are getting richer, leaches are still getting their checks, what's not for them to believe?

    20 trillion in debt? Meh, no problem, as long as I get my ebt card and handout all is well.

    We are fucked.
    +1
    A winner is just a loser that got up and did it one more time.
    1959 Biesemeyer - 4pt Hydro Drag - 2013 ACBS Winner - Best Race Boat
    1966 Donzi 16
    1967 Nova Marine - SuperNova24 - ACBS Winner - 2012 Best Race Boat - 2016 Peoples Choice & Best Non Wood
    1972 John Allmand - Nova 19
    1982 PolarKraft -Jonboat - Crab Killer

  13. #12
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    of course they believe it.

    Limosine libers are getting richer, leaches are still getting their checks, what's not for them to believe?

    20 trillion in debt? Meh, no problem, as long as I get my ebt card and handout all is well.

    We are fucked.
    Yep. I hate it for my son and his children.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  14. #13
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    Yep. I hate it for my son and his children.
    Me too.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  15. #14
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    Yep. I hate it for my son and his children.
    Agreed!
    All we have to do is look at Europe as we are setting ourselves up and following their Liberal/Socialistic moves in almost every aspect. What makes the Liberals HERE in the U.S. think the overall outcome will be any different?
    Last edited by SNiC; 01-16-2016 at 04:50 PM.



+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95