"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"
- - Robert A. Heinlein
Obama's list of broken promises and lies is so long, there is no room for the Liberals to debate or defend, thus the commonly used divert tactics which they demonstrate on a regular basis.
Last edited by SNiC; 02-05-2016 at 02:53 PM.
I don't think that he has the time Doc. He's been too busy visiting all his Muzzy friends and listening to how terrible they've been treated in this awful country by all of us horrible American infidels...
"Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation"President Obama and his wife sent out a joint statement to Muslims in America for the Eid-al-Fitr holiday, thanking them for their contributions in “building the fabric” of the country.
Perhaps Obama was referring to these famous Muslims....
- Naser Jason Abdo – former soldier convicted of planning an attack near Fort Hood
- Sami Al-Arian – professor guilty of conspiracy to contribute services to or for the benefit of a Specially Designated Terrorist organization
- Anwar al-Awlaki – believed by US officials to be a recruiter involved in planning terrorist operations for the Islamist militant group al-Qaeda
- Daniel Patrick Boyd – convicted for conspiracy to provide material support to terrorists, and conspiracy to commit murder, maiming and kidnapping overseas
- Hasan Akbar – convicted of premeditated murder in a grenade attack on fellow soldiers
- Hesham Mohamed Hadayet – Egyptian-American who killed 2 people at the El Al counter at Los Angeles International Airport
- Wadih el-Hage – al-Qaeda member serving life imprisonment in the US for his part in the 1998 United States embassy bombings
- Nidal Malik Hasan – former soldier convicted of the 2009 Fort Hood shooting
- Muzzammil Hassan – founder of Bridges TV, a Muslim television network; received sentence of 25 to life for beheading his wife
- Mir Aimal Kansi – Pakistani-American convicted and executed for the shootings at the Central Intelligence Agency headquarters
- John Walker Lindh – American Taliban
- John Allen Muhammad – executed beltway sniper
- José Padilla – convicted of aiding terrorists and litigant before the United States Supreme Court in Rumsfeld v. Padilla
- Dzhokhar Tsarnaev – Kyrgyzstani-American citizen who was convicted of planting bombs at the Boston Marathon on April 15, 2013, together with his brother Tamerlan Tsarnaev.
- Bryant Neal Vinas – convicted of participating in and supporting Al-Qaeda plots in Afghanistan and the U.S.
- Nidal Malik Hasan – convicted of the 2009 Fort Hood shootings
Last edited by SNiC; 02-05-2016 at 05:50 PM.
FBI Posts Surveillance Team Outside Radical Mosque… Guess Who Just Went Inside
The Islamic Society of Baltimore mosque has been under surveillance by the FBI since 2010.
“(T)he FBI had been conducting surveillance at the Islamic Society of Baltimore since at least 2010 when it collared one of its members for plotting to bomb an Army recruiting center not far from the mosque in Catonsville, Maryland,” Investor’s Business Daily explained.
That’s the same mosque that President Barack Obama chose to visit and speak at on Tuesday.
Last edited by SNiC; 02-06-2016 at 09:57 AM.