Meanwhile at a Bill Clinton rally for Hillary 2016
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 17

Thread:
Meanwhile at a Bill Clinton rally for Hillary 2016

  1. #1
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Thumbs up Meanwhile at a Bill Clinton rally for Hillary 2016



    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member jetjunky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Diamond Bar, Big River
    Posts
    1,145

    Default

    I sure hope those folks that just got their first amendment rights trampled by the former POTUS'S LEO lynchmen don't plan to fly anytime soon, sadly, they may have just created a "convenient" plane crash in their near future. Obviously, if it weren't for NO STANDARDS, the dems wouldn't have any whatsoever. devided we fall.

  4. #3
    Senior Member f_inscreenname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Pasadena, Maryland
    Posts
    1,546

    Default

    I so wish we were a primary state that mattered. If Hillary or Bill was to speak I would organize a group to bark every time they stopped talking.
    A winner is just a loser that got up and did it one more time.
    1959 Biesemeyer - 4pt Hydro Drag - 2013 ACBS Winner - Best Race Boat
    1966 Donzi 16
    1967 Nova Marine - SuperNova24 - ACBS Winner - 2012 Best Race Boat - 2016 Peoples Choice & Best Non Wood
    1972 John Allmand - Nova 19
    1982 PolarKraft -Jonboat - Crab Killer

  5. #4
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by f_inscreenname View Post
    I so wish we were a primary state that mattered. If Hillary or Bill was to speak I would organize a group to bark every time they stopped talking.
    Hillary and Bill both came to Alabama this weekend but only spoke at 2 Black Colleges...... Go figure



  6. #5
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SNiC View Post
    Hillary and Bill both came to Alabama this weekend but only spoke at 2 Black Colleges...... Go figure
    I wonder if she broke out in "black talk"?
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  7. #6
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    I wonder if she broke out in "black talk"?
    Like she did here? ("Black Talk" starts at 30 secs in)

    Last edited by SNiC; 03-01-2016 at 04:28 PM.



  8. #7
    Senior Member f_inscreenname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Pasadena, Maryland
    Posts
    1,546

    Default

    Bill Clinton’s presence inside a polling location in Boston on Super Tuesday has raised concerns about whether the former president violated state rules on Election Day campaigning.
    Did Bill Clinton violate election rules in Mass.?
    A winner is just a loser that got up and did it one more time.
    1959 Biesemeyer - 4pt Hydro Drag - 2013 ACBS Winner - Best Race Boat
    1966 Donzi 16
    1967 Nova Marine - SuperNova24 - ACBS Winner - 2012 Best Race Boat - 2016 Peoples Choice & Best Non Wood
    1972 John Allmand - Nova 19
    1982 PolarKraft -Jonboat - Crab Killer

  9. #8
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by f_inscreenname View Post
    Bill Clinton’s presence inside a polling location in Boston on Super Tuesday has raised concerns about whether the former president violated state rules on Election Day campaigning.
    Did Bill Clinton violate election rules in Mass.?
    Well f_in,
    Back in 08 these guys walked away free and uncharged, (unbelievable) why not ol' Billy Boy? The Dems get to play by their own set of rules!

    Last edited by SNiC; 03-02-2016 at 07:33 AM.



  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SNiC View Post
    Well f_in,
    Back in 08 these guys walked away free and uncharged, (unbelievable) why not ol' Billy Boy? The Dems get to play by their own set of rules!


    You're pathetic and apparently desperate for attention.

    The video is from 2008, that's 8 years ago, so what does that have to do with anything?
    The reporter said the two black men were dressed like black panthers, not that they were black panthers, and one was a poll watcher who had a reason to be there.
    Why don't you complain about something worth complaining about?

    The police came and went, so apparently no one was breaking any laws.

    As far as intimidation, do you suppose there has been any intimidation of blacks in Alabama?
    By the way, it seems Trump did OK in Alabama, and since you are so anti-Trump, maybe you're out of touch with reality.

  11. #10
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Rules? They aren't for liberals!!!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  12. #11
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    Rules? They aren't for liberals!!!
    Yep, even their own are finally discovering the party they once supported is now baseless and is a party w/o any representation of truth or moral values, and as a result, they are exiting the Democratic Party by the 10s of thousands.....

    Did you also happen to see the decline in the number of Democrats that actually voted in Super Tuesday? It appears they have no reasons to show up and vote!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mass. Secretary of State William Galvin
    Nearly 20,000 Bay State Democrats have fled the party this winter, with thousands doing so to join the Republican ranks, according to the state’s top elections official.



  13. #12
    Senior Member f_inscreenname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Pasadena, Maryland
    Posts
    1,546

    Default

    Rep voters were up over a 100% in VA. Down like 35% for Dems. They pick POTUS winners.
    A winner is just a loser that got up and did it one more time.
    1959 Biesemeyer - 4pt Hydro Drag - 2013 ACBS Winner - Best Race Boat
    1966 Donzi 16
    1967 Nova Marine - SuperNova24 - ACBS Winner - 2012 Best Race Boat - 2016 Peoples Choice & Best Non Wood
    1972 John Allmand - Nova 19
    1982 PolarKraft -Jonboat - Crab Killer

  14. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SNiC View Post
    Yep, even their own are finally discovering the party they once supported is now baseless and is a party w/o any representation of truth or moral values, and as a result, they are exiting the Democratic Party by the 10s of thousands.....

    Did you also happen to see the decline in the number of Democrats that actually voted in Super Tuesday? It appears they have no reasons to show up and vote!



    Naw, in reality they joined the Republican primary to make sure Trump gets the nomination.
    Sen. Lyndsey Graham of Texas said it best; when the two front runners are Trump and Cruz, it's like taking poison or getting shot, for the Republican party.
    He also said that if Cruz was shot in the Senate, and the Senators were the jury, the shooter would never get convicted.
    What does that say about Cruz?

    When are you going to learn the Republican Party doesn't represent the people and their platform is one of exclusion and not inclusion? You can't win anything by excluding everyone but old white guys.

  15. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Woodstock, IL.
    Posts
    686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    Naw, in reality they joined the Republican primary to make sure Trump gets the nomination.
    Sen. Lyndsey Graham of Texas said it best; when the two front runners are Trump and Cruz, it's like taking poison or getting shot, for the Republican party.
    He also said that if Cruz was shot in the Senate, and the Senators were the jury, the shooter would never get convicted.
    What does that say about Cruz?

    When are you going to learn the Republican Party doesn't represent the people and their platform is one of exclusion and not inclusion? You can't win anything by excluding everyone but old white guys.
    When are you going to learn the dems represent you like shit on snow covered grass. In the summer you will be nothing more than fertilizer.
    The government's monetary role is to maintain the integrity of the monetary unit, not participate in fraud

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95