Debate ??? - Page 6
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6
Results 71 to 79 of 79

Thread:
Debate ???

  1. #71
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    25% -39% rate hikes. Go Obamacare!!

    Obama health plan hit by double-digit premium hikes


    For some reason, THATGUY just has a horrible time with numbers or being honest, and once again he lies.
    He just makes up whatever shit he wants and posts it, much like Trump.


    FACT CHECKER -
    WHERE DOES THE ARTICLE SAY 39%?
    The article doesn't say anything about the rates going up 39%.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #72
    Senior Member LiquidDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Acton, Ca
    Posts
    1,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    For some reason, THATGUY just has a horrible time with numbers or being honest, and once again he lies.
    He just makes up whatever shit he wants and posts it, much like Trump.


    FACT CHECKER -
    WHERE DOES THE ARTICLE SAY 39%?
    The article doesn't say anything about the rates going up 39%.
    You're right not 39%......."In some states, the premium increases are striking. In Arizona, unsubsidized premiums for a hypothetical 27-year-old buying a benchmark "second-lowest cost silver plan" will jump by 116 percent, from $196 to $422, according to the administration report."
    Originally Posted by gn7 "Stick to making the worlds best engine stand."

  4. #73
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidDan View Post
    You're right not 39%......."In some states, the premium increases are striking. In Arizona, unsubsidized premiums for a hypothetical 27-year-old buying a benchmark "second-lowest cost silver plan" will jump by 116 percent, from $196 to $422, according to the administration report."
    And, if you take into consideration the $10K+ plus in their deductibles, which most can not afford .... this is not insurance to protect a families income, only the misguided perception thereof...
    Last edited by SNiC; 10-25-2016 at 05:49 PM.



  5. #74
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SNiC View Post
    And, if you take into consideration the $10K+ plus in their deductibles, which most can not afford .... this is not insurance to protect a families income, only the misguided perception thereof...

    Your incomplete version is a misguided perception thereof, I'm just not sure what.

    Common, you can do better. The truth is, deductibles and coverages vary and is based on the premium someone chooses, and it depends on what state you live in. Then there is the tax credit for some, which depends on income and other variables.
    You are right about one thing, it doesn't protect a family's income, it does however provide some security.

    The highest rates are in Republican led states which opted out of the plan. So, place the blame where it belongs.

  6. #75
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    ...The highest rates are in Republican led states which opted out of the plan. So, place the blame where it belongs.
    Not true here in Alabama....

    Thank You! I will...THE U.S. GOVERNMENT AS IT EXIST TODAY, and those who support their agendas out of pure ignorance!

    Last edited by SNiC; 10-25-2016 at 07:50 PM.



  7. #76
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SNiC View Post
    Not true here in Alabama....

    Thank You! I will...THE U.S. GOVERNMENT AS IT EXIST TODAY, and those who support their agendas out of pure ignorance!

    I don't disagree with that, other than I am not sure if it is out of ignorance, personal greed or a combination.
    I don't find politicians stupid as a general rule.
    I often don't like what they do either.

    Have you been in a situation with politicians that are being courted heavily by an industry?

    I have. Honestly, I don't know what I would have done if I was one of those politician.
    The financial incentives are huge. They finance your campaign, they provide very nice educational trips, they also put some money into the community, like scoreboards at high school football stadiums and they also hire experts at promoting their agenda. All of that is of course legal. Not all of what gets done is.
    Generally, if it influences enough politicians, the laws get changed so it is.
    While they're doing this, some believe its good, right up until they show up their equipment and destroy the community in ways the average person didn't understand was going to happen.

    Ya, it's a personal experience and why I don't trust most politicians.

    Money has a funny way changing what people think is right and wrong.
    It also depends on whether you are affected directly or if it's your neighbor.

  8. #77
    Jackwagon Patrolman Rexone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Earth
    Posts
    11,644
    Blog Entries
    24

    Default

    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.

  9. #78
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    Will do.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  10. #79
    Jackwagon Patrolman Rexone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Earth
    Posts
    11,644
    Blog Entries
    24

    Default

    Thanks,

    What do you guys think about Trumps Gettysburg thing the other day? His plan, etc?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95