Political Forum looking really nice this A.M. - Page 3
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 29 to 41 of 41

Thread:
Political Forum looking really nice this A.M.

  1. #29
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Originally Posted by jimsplace ..... they refer to me as jughead, libtard and many other undesirable terms. Did I ever file a complaint? No!
    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    I don't recall ever saying or even indicating that I hadn't.
    Why do you think that I said that I didn't. Did someone tell that?

    I've never posted anything like that.
    Just trying to help you stay focused....


    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #30
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Infomaniac View Post
    Dude I get an e-mail almost daily along with the other mods and admin when you file those complaints that you say you aren't filing?


    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  4. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SNiC View Post
    Just trying to help you stay focused....
    I'll stand by what I said. I don't recall posting that, but apparently I did.
    It is only recently that anything was filed.

    Is that better?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  5. #32
    Senior Member bville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Glasgow, KY
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    I'll stand by what I said. I don't recall posting that, but apparently I did.
    It is only recently that anything was filed.

    Is that better?
    There are a lot of things you don't recall when it suits your needs.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  6. #33
    Senior Member bville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Glasgow, KY
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    I guess that would make him, just stupid.

    Since when does any rational person dig up old newspaper articles off the internet, and not look at when they were written if they intend to use the information.
    He then posted, "Jim Ashford filed the ethics complaint last year".
    You can't get much dumber.

    Should I call you a liar or just stupid?
    The article did not say 1 year ago, nor did THATGUY say it.
    The article was written six years ago, and it said, last year, when the complaint was filed, and not a year ago.There were several hearings after the complaint was filed and before a conclusion was reached. The article was written not long afterwards.
    Neither you, nor THATGUY have a clue what you're talking about or the details, and are having a problem getting your stories straight.
    If I sound condescending, it's because of asshole like you.

    You started the shit storm, posting personal information about me. That makes you a prick or asshole or whatever fits.
    Now you're wanting to continue it by supporting THATGUY who is and has always been wrong to violate the rules.
    You're like one of the suicide bombers. You just strap on a bomb and blow up everything because you want to be a badass and impress people like THATGUY.
    Then, THATGUY goes around and makes as though he's been mistreated because he lies and then gets upset when it's pointed out.
    Then he tosses in how horrible someone is for capitalizing his user name, but at the same time refers to me as JUGHEAD,



    STUPID (THATGUY) posted,
    "Jim Ashford filed the ethics complaint last year"


    followed by,

    Originally Posted by thatguy
    I am aware of the time frame, I'm just letting you know I have done my research.







    Then I posed the question,


    Originally Posted by jimsplace
    If you are aware of the time frame, then you knew it was 6 years ago and not one year as you posted.
    So, tell me how that is not another lie, since you knew?

    Is it another lie, or are you really not very good with your research?

    And, what is your point in continuing this discussion?






    bville, Tell me fucking asshole, where did I say THATGUY was a liar?
    I'LL INCLUDE THE QUESTION FOR THATGUY too, as he posted exactly.

    I ask a question.


    Do you know why a question mark at the end of sentence is placed there?

    BOO fucking hooo what a Whiner..............your such a dumb ass you are the one who first used the term" one year" in post 15
    Last edited by bville; 10-29-2016 at 09:15 PM.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  7. #34
    Senior Member Roaddogg 4040's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lake Havasu City, AZ/Algonac, MI
    Posts
    5,312

    Default

    I don't know why you all bother even trying to carry on a conversation with that idiot Jughead? I just wasted a bunch of time reading this thread hoping that something positive might of come out this but NOOOOOOOOOO. Oh well, I'll just keep trying to ignore him and his dumb ass arguing with everyone here and calling them all sorts of names just for be fuck of it. Sorry for running on. I'll keep trying to stay out of his dumb assed threads...

    Steve
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  8. #35
    Senior Member bville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Glasgow, KY
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    I know your right, but its kinda like when you was a kid and burned up ants with your magnifying glass.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  9. #36
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    I guess that would make him, just stupid.

    Since when does any rational person dig up old newspaper articles off the internet, and not look at when they were written if they intend to use the information.
    He then posted, "Jim Ashford filed the ethics complaint last year".
    You can't get much dumber.

    Should I call you a liar or just stupid?
    The article did not say 1 year ago, nor did THATGUY say it.
    The article was written six years ago, and it said, last year, when the complaint was filed, and not a year ago.There were several hearings after the complaint was filed and before a conclusion was reached. The article was written not long afterwards.
    Neither you, nor THATGUY have a clue what you're talking about or the details, and are having a problem getting your stories straight.
    If I sound condescending, it's because of asshole like you.

    You started the shit storm, posting personal information about me. That makes you a prick or asshole or whatever fits.
    Now you're wanting to continue it by supporting THATGUY who is and has always been wrong to violate the rules.
    You're like one of the suicide bombers. You just strap on a bomb and blow up everything because you want to be a badass and impress people like THATGUY.
    Then, THATGUY goes around and makes as though he's been mistreated because he lies and then gets upset when it's pointed out.
    Then he tosses in how horrible someone is for capitalizing his user name, but at the same time refers to me as JUGHEAD,



    STUPID (THATGUY) posted,
    "Jim Ashford filed the ethics complaint last year"


    followed by,

    Originally Posted by thatguy
    I am aware of the time frame, I'm just letting you know I have done my research.







    Then I posed the question,


    Originally Posted by jimsplace
    If you are aware of the time frame, then you knew it was 6 years ago and not one year as you posted.
    So, tell me how that is not another lie, since you knew?

    Is it another lie, or are you really not very good with your research?

    And, what is your point in continuing this discussion?






    bville, Tell me fucking asshole, where did I say THATGUY was a liar?
    I'LL INCLUDE THE QUESTION FOR THATGUY too, as he posted exactly.

    I ask a question.


    Do you know why a question mark at the end of sentence is placed there?

    "Last year" was a direct paste from the article. I did not type it and I don't care when it was published.

    Name:  IMG_2336.JPG
Views: 68
Size:  25.1 KB
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  10. #37
    Senior Member carreradude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rancho Cordova. CA
    Posts
    655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    "Last year" was a direct paste from the article. I did not type it and I don't care when it was published.

    Name:  IMG_2336.JPG
Views: 68
Size:  25.1 KB

    Looks like time ran out....
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  11. #38
    Senior Member bville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Glasgow, KY
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    "Last year" was a direct paste from the article. I did not type it and I don't care when it was published.

    Name:  IMG_2336.JPG
Views: 68
Size:  25.1 KB
    Damn thats an old photo,thats back when he was in his 60s
    Last edited by bville; 10-30-2016 at 06:57 AM.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  12. #39
    Ain't Right Racin piston in the wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sapulpa ok
    Posts
    1,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    I guess that would make him, just stupid.

    Since when does any rational person dig up old newspaper articles off the internet, and not look at when they were written if they intend to use the information.
    He then posted, "Jim Ashford filed the ethics complaint last year".
    You can't get much dumber.

    Should I call you a liar or just stupid?
    The article did not say 1 year ago, nor did THATGUY say it.
    The article was written six years ago, and it said, last year, when the complaint was filed, and not a year ago.There were several hearings after the complaint was filed and before a conclusion was reached. The article was written not long afterwards.
    Neither you, nor THATGUY have a clue what you're talking about or the details, and are having a problem getting your stories straight.
    If I sound condescending, it's because of asshole like you.

    You started the shit storm, posting personal information about me. That makes you a prick or asshole or whatever fits.
    Now you're wanting to continue it by supporting THATGUY who is and has always been wrong to violate the rules.
    You're like one of the suicide bombers. You just strap on a bomb and blow up everything because you want to be a badass and impress people like THATGUY.
    Then, THATGUY goes around and makes as though he's been mistreated because he lies and then gets upset when it's pointed out.
    Then he tosses in how horrible someone is for capitalizing his user name, but at the same time refers to me as JUGHEAD,



    STUPID (THATGUY) posted,
    "Jim Ashford filed the ethics complaint last year"


    followed by,

    Originally Posted by thatguy
    I am aware of the time frame, I'm just letting you know I have done my research.







    Then I posed the question,


    Originally Posted by jimsplace
    If you are aware of the time frame, then you knew it was 6 years ago and not one year as you posted.
    So, tell me how that is not another lie, since you knew?

    Is it another lie, or are you really not very good with your research?

    And, what is your point in continuing this discussion?






    bville, Tell me fucking asshole, where did I say THATGUY was a liar?
    I'LL INCLUDE THE QUESTION FOR THATGUY too, as he posted exactly.

    I ask a question.


    Do you know why a question mark at the end of sentence is placed there?

    You are the most irrational retard I have ever crossed paths with. You are the sole reason of your problems.Just because you squat to pee doesn't justify your Thought process. You are a bigger bitch than my wife on the rag. Give it a rest, Take a break before one of many that know how to contact you make contact. Do you have any idea the hate you've put in the hearts of good everyday rednecks? I am trying to reason and help you. Let it lay and go away and think about it before someone burns you to the ground. I'm just trying to help because I understand that challenged people need a little more help understanding. From what I see on the posts it will be a miracle if you don't get hit in the back of the head with a 2x4 checking the mail. I would never do anything like that because of my morals. When you have 10 people that want to do it sooner or later that number grows to 50 then well it makes it hard to sleep. I don't personally know most of the haters but you have reason for concern. You just keep up with the lip. The thought of beating the arrogance off of a photographer may make it easier to purchase a 2x4 for some of the people. I hope it never happens. I would think you would want the same , but you just keep poking them in the eye. Do you really think your actions will never affect you? Do you know the response time of the police? Once again Help me help you. I would bet 100 bucks if you would just lay down it would go away. I do understand having a spouse that makes most of the $$ dominates your every day activities. That don't give you the right to talk down to people like your wife does to you. You are a bitter old bitch that thinks he can hide behind rules while bending them. Please just back off and people won't be on your case. You are a progressive libtard pushing your shit on people that don't want to hear it. IE you are the rot of the society. That's the same shit your queen bitch does. You should move to New Hampshire where the main concentration of spineless elitists people live. The only difference between you and them is they have $$. They aren't a bunch of broke dick photographers mooching off of their wives. I hope you have the ability to take some advice. One should ask themselves why do soo many not like me then look in that reflective device in the bathroom. I know you don't like me, I earned that. Why do so many not like you? That should be the question. I hope this helps you understand why you are where you are at this point. If it don't I would suggest nibbling on the business end of a 45 or wearing a walmart sack and taking 100 breaths while it's sealed around your neck with duct tape. It can fix stupid after all. Sleep well the law is on your side. I am not treating you I'm just trying to help because I can't control masses of people you've pissed off. I'm wondering when the real jug head will file slander or deification of character charges on you for making his name look bad. Sincerely your biggest fan. This has been a public service advisory to benefit you. I'm out, I have a boat that actually gets the shit ran out of it to repair.You should run your boat instead of your mouth. I hear if you never tear anything up, you ain't trying hard enough or you lack the sack to run it.
    QE 2050 W/ a Junk ass screw blower

    90% of the game is half mental... The pursuit of the unknown is priceless & gratifying . Sometimes it just takes good old fashion balls. No amount of reasoning or evaluation can deem it right or wrong. At the end of the day stick with whatever gives the person in question morning wood LOL
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  13. #40
    Senior Member carreradude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rancho Cordova. CA
    Posts
    655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bville View Post
    Damn thats an old photo ,thats back when he was in his 60s

    Found a current picture of juggy
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  14. #41
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carreradude View Post
    Found a current picture of juggy
    Lol!!
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95