Trump's first 150 days in office: (by no means, a complete list)
1. Israel's Prime Minister announced that they want to repair the damaged relationship between them and the U.S.
2. DOW closed with many all-time highs since Election Day
3. Canada and Mexico have announced they are willing to renegotiate NAFTA with the U.S.
4. Walmart to add 10k retail 24k construction jobs
5. Gm to invest $1 billion
6. Hyundai to invest $3.1 billion across 5 years
7. Cut costs on Boeing Air Force 1 and Air Force 2
8. Japanese investor to invest $50 billion
9. Ford scrapped Mexican factory, adds jobs to Michigan
10. Carrier saved 1000 jobs from moving to Mexico
11. Bayer plans to add U.S jobs after meeting
12. Ended TPP
13. Federal hiring freeze
14. Signed an order reinstating the Mexico City Policy, which bans federal funding of NGOs that perform or promote abortions overseas.
15. Kroger to add 10k new jobs
16. Keystone pipeline to create 28k jobs
17. Restarted Dakota access pipeline
18. Produce pipe in America
19. Cut aid to countries refusing to take back illegal immigrants
20. Major investigation into voter fraud
21. Dow tops 20k first time in 20 year history
22. Orders immediate construction of border wall 1/25 taking bids on plans
23. Withhold funds to sanctuary cities
24. Hire more border patrol agents
25. Eliminate "catch and release"
26. 5 year ban on appointees becoming lobbyists
27. Cut $600 million off of the f35 fighter jets from Lockheed Martin
28. Signed regulatory reform reducing regulations on small business
29. Continued to protect the rights of LGBT community in the workplace
30. 227k jobs added in January 2017
31. Intel to invest $7 billion in Arizona plant
32. Delta to add 25k new jobs over 5 years
33. Exxon to invest $20 billion on U.S gulf refining projects
34. Samsung will shift manufacturing from Mexico to US and invest $300 million
35. Home Depot to add 80k employees
36. 40% drop in illegal border crossings from Mexico in his first month
37. Sent $100 million to Flint for water crisis
38. IBM to hire 2000 veterans after meeting with Trump
39. Increased funding to NASA
40. Charter communications to invest $25 billion and create 20k jobs
41. Harribo gummy bear company to build its first U.S factory in Wisconsin creating 400 jobs.
42. Ford announced a $1.2 billion investment into 3 Michigan plants
43. Created national Vietnam war Veterans Day
44. Executive order established a commission on combating drug addiction and the opioid crisis.
45. Manufacturer optimism is at a 20 year high
46. Donated his first quarter salary to national parks service
47. Businesses add 263k jobs in March
48. HUD secretary Carson discovers $516 billion in accounting errors from Obama administration
49. Toyota announces $1.3 billion investment in Kentucky plant
50. Signed veterans choice improvement act
51. Signed a memo to allow the exploration of imposing new barriers on steel imports.
52. Responded militarily to Syrias use of chemical weapons
53. Executive order on promoting agriculture and rural prosperity in America
54. Signed an Executive Order on Enforcing Statutory Prohibitions on Federal Control of Education.
55. Signed the Education Federalism Executive Order, to empower parents and teachers to ensure that our children have the bright, beautiful future they deserve.
56. Signed executive order to hold VA employees accountable
57. Signed executive order on improving accountability and whistleblower protection at the department of veterans affairs
58. Signed executive order promoting free speech and religious liberty
59. Employers added 211k jobs in April 2017
60. Unemployment dips to a 10 year low at 4.4% May 2017
61. Report, just 1.2 unemployed workers per job opening, lowest since January 2001
62. 'Presidential Executive Order on the Establishment of Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity'
63. Signed an executive order on the establishment of presidential advisory commission on election integrity
64. Signed an executive order strengthening the cyber security of federal networks and critical infrastructure
65. China agreed that the U.S will be allowed to sell beef, and other major products into China again
66. Proclaimed May 15, 2017, as Peace Officers Memorial Day and May 14 through May 20, 2017, as Police Week
67. Jobless claims fell for the third straight week. At the lowest level in 28 years.
68. ICE arrests jump 40% under Trump
69. Signed a $110 billion arms deal with Saudi Arabia
70. Proclaimed May 21st to May 27th as emergency medical services week
71. Private sector adds 253k jobs in May 2017
72. Dow closes at a new record high 6/1/2017
73. Announced an Air Traffic Control Initiative to take American air travel into the future
74. President Trump lauded the opening of the nation's first new coal mine in recent memory. Corsa Coal Company will operate the mine in Somerset County, Pa.
75. Dow closes at another record high 21,314 on 6/13/17
76. Signed an executive order that will cut back the federal government’s role in creating and monitoring apprenticeship programs.
77. "Now that I am your president, America will expose the crimes of the Castro regime.”
78. Trump announced his rollback of former President Barack Obama's Cuba policies.
79. U.S employers added 222k jobs in June
80. Apple supplier Foxconn announced $10 billion investment in Wisconsin, up to 13,000 jobs
81. Dow tops 22,000 for the first time in its history
82. Trump announced the RAISE Act, which would implement sweeping changes to the U.S.'s legal immigration policy.
83. 209k jobs added in July 2017
84. Toyota & Mazda to build a new $1.6B plant here, and create 4K new American jobs.
85. Donated second quarter paycheck to department of education