O. M. G.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 82

Thread:
O. M. G.

  1. #1
    a.k.a. "Mean Pair" Nice Pair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I want out of Kalifornia
    Posts
    5,945

    Cool O. M. G.

    I just have a hard time believing this! (sarcasm)

    https://www.mail.com/news/politics/5...-stage-hero1-1

    Wow! Ol Jerry did it again.

    If you think CA is fukked up, wait till you see what these guys can do.

    https://www.mail.com/scitech/news/53...age-related1-1
    Last edited by Nice Pair; 09-08-2017 at 03:12 PM.



  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nice Pair View Post
    I just have a hard time believing this! (sarcasm)

    https://www.mail.com/news/politics/5...-stage-hero1-1

    Wow! Ol Jerry did it again.

    If you think CA is fukked up, wait till you see what these guys can do.

    https://www.mail.com/scitech/news/53...age-related1-1
    Good post! I don't think it says what you want it to say though. Who controls Congress, and has for a length of time? Do they not know what they fund? Apparently not.

    Towards the end of your link. https://www.mail.com/news/politics/5...-stage-hero1-1

    "The public is paying for what a private party is supposed to pay for," Obegi said. "That is taking the public's money, and that's not OK." A former lobbyist for Westlands, David Bernhardt, has been a top official in the Interior Department under the George W. Bush administration and again under Trump. Critics long have said Westlands has benefited from its ties to the federal agency, which the water district and Interior deny.
    "I wish I were surprised to learn that the Westlands Water District colluded with the Interior Department to hide millions of dollars in unauthorized payments from Congress, but this is typical of the longstanding and incestuous relationship between the largest irrigation district in the country and its federal patrons," said U.S. Rep. Jared Huffman, a California Democrat.

  4. #3
    a.k.a. "Mean Pair" Nice Pair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I want out of Kalifornia
    Posts
    5,945

    Default


    jimsplace
    Senior Member

    This message is hidden because jimsplace is on your ignore list.

    View Post




    Sorry Jim, maybe someone will quote you and I'll get to see what you think.



  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,363

    Default

    So....A few rich investment firm-owned "Farms" get to take ALL of the states water to make their money(And probably drive out of business any small farmers left)......And the taxpayers get to pay for it all.........At least we can send a bunch of water to Saudi Arabia so the ruling class there can eat their Kobe beef.....Meanwhile, the Delta dies, the N. CA lakes will run dry, etc.....

    I think we need to pass a law that requires all CV farms to grow only yearly crops- NOT NUT TREES- and then, during drought years, they can't grow rice or alfalfa.....I would like to also see where small farmers get their water for FREE.....But there has to be NO relationship with any other farms for this...benefit......

    Farms in CA use 80% of the CONTROLLED water in the state- LA does NOT use a lot of water.....If all of the Municipal users in CA cut back 10% that would cut total State >controlled< water usage by 2%.....If the farms cut back 10%, that would cut total usage by 8%.....Simple fact...

    And the SJ valley farmers claim that "We were here first- ALL of the water belongs to us!!!"....Yet, Trinity lake water NEVER flowed into the CV/Sacto/San Joaquin until 1961 when the Clear Creek Tunnels were finished- The water flowed down teh Trinity river to the Klamath and out to the Ocean...

  6. #5
    Dank MayMay Champion Pandastratton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    220

    Default wrong post

    rip

    rubbin is racin

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nice Pair View Post
    jimsplace
    Senior Member

    This message is hidden because jimsplace is on your ignore list.

    View Post
    Sorry Jim, maybe someone will quote you and I'll get to see what you think.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	not-this-shit-again.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	14.7 KB 
ID:	989058

    No need to be sorry, I don't care.

  8. #7
    a.k.a. "Mean Pair" Nice Pair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I want out of Kalifornia
    Posts
    5,945

    Smile Sorry guys

    y, 04:55 PM
    cvxjet
    Senior Member

    This message is hidden because cvxjet is on your ignore list.

    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list

    jimsplace
    Senior Member

    This message is hidden because jimsplace is on your ignore list.

    View Post


    I can't hear you.
    Last edited by Nice Pair; 09-08-2017 at 05:37 PM.



  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nice Pair View Post
    y, 04:55 PM
    cvxjet
    Senior Member

    This message is hidden because cvxjet is on your ignore list.

    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list

    jimsplace
    Senior Member

    This message is hidden because jimsplace is on your ignore list.

    View Post


    I can't hear you.
    I have to say; This is exactly why the Hyper-cons all want Putin to run this country....They have been listening to FAUX news- which is run by Putin's pal Rupert Murdoch...and Ruppy has been laying the groundwork for Putin to take over the US....They NEVER question what Ruppy tells them, and never will listen to any OTHER source of news.....The Hyper-cons make it very obvious that they are enthralled with the "Real HE-man Vlad"....And so the real threat from Russia comes- not from the lefty-loonies- but from the "Patriotic" Righties....They are, as we speak, selling America to Russia.......

    Traitors, who would be in jail if Ike was still around (Or Reagan, or Nixon or any real conservative!)

  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cvxjet View Post
    I have to say; This is exactly why the Hyper-cons all want Putin to run this country....They have been listening to FAUX news- which is run by Putin's pal Rupert Murdoch...and Ruppy has been laying the groundwork for Putin to take over the US....They NEVER question what Ruppy tells them, and never will listen to any OTHER source of news.....The Hyper-cons make it very obvious that they are enthralled with the "Real HE-man Vlad"....And so the real threat from Russia comes- not from the lefty-loonies- but from the "Patriotic" Righties....They are, as we speak, selling America to Russia.......

    Traitors, who would be in jail if Ike was still around (Or Reagan, or Nixon or any real conservative!)

    I'm not even sure if they need to be conservative. What's being done is wrong. I have a feeling that some of the white house group and supporters may get their hands slapped. The scary part is they don't appear smart enough to cover their trail, and yet they are running the country.

    PS. It's kind of funny when someone makes them self look like a fool by replying nonsense. One should never reply to something when they don't know what they are replying to, it's just dumb, dumb, dumb. Oh well. (This refers to NICE PAIR of course.)

  11. #10
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    .....PS. It's kind of funny when someone makes them self look like a fool by replying nonsense. One should never reply to something when they don't know what they are replying to, it's just dumb, dumb, dumb. Oh well. (This refers to NICE PAIR of course.)
    I am curious ...... which one of NP's replies in this thread are you referencing when you say, "One should never reply to something when they don't know what they are replying to, it's just dumb, dumb, dumb (This refers to NICE PAIR of course.) "?



  12. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,363

    Default

    Snic....I did not post anything political- simply facts and in no way did I disagree with Nice pair's posting.....Yet, because he has me on ignore, he arrogantly posts- basically saying "Nah-nah! I can't see your stupid liberal post".......This kind of equates to me banging on your door and you telling your wife "Ignore him.....He's an idiot!".....While your garage burns to the ground.....

    Although most of BOTH parties' people ONLY listen to their party and ignore ANYTHING the other side says....We are in dire need of clear and concise info so we can make good decisions......Everyone should not only listen better, but also QUESTION their own sources.....Things are not going well for our country.....

    Just my opinion, Jerry brown is an idiot and this grab for water will go down as a very bad thing for 99% of CA, bad for the USA, and only good for a few FOREIGN investment firms who will reap billions by stealing all water from CA....

  13. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SNiC View Post
    I am curious ...... which one of NP's replies in this thread are you referencing when you say, "One should never reply to something when they don't know what they are replying to, it's just dumb, dumb, dumb (This refers to NICE PAIR of course.) "?
    It applies to all of his posts, or anyone else's. I CAN READ HIS POSTS.
    The fact that he also has CVXJET on ignore makes it even more ridiculous.

    NICE PAIR is not looking for the truth or even facts, he only wants to see or hear what he wants to see or hear.
    As I said earlier, DUMB, DUMB, DUMB.

    If someone wants to ignore someone that's an option, but to feel a need to advertise it and repost it, is really grandstanding and just showing stupidity.
    Who's supposed to care? I don't, and doubt that anyone else does either.

  14. #13
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    It applies to all of his posts, or anyone else's. I CAN READ HIS POSTS.
    The fact that he also has CVXJET on ignore makes it even more ridiculous.

    NICE PAIR is not looking for the truth or even facts, he only wants to see or hear what he wants to see or hear.
    As I said earlier, DUMB, DUMB, DUMB.

    If someone wants to ignore someone that's an option, but to feel a need to advertise it and repost it, is really grandstanding and just showing stupidity.
    Who's supposed to care? I don't, and doubt that anyone else does either.
    Um...are you seriously implying that your posts contain truth and facts??
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  15. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Um...are you seriously implying that your posts contain truth and facts??

    Sometimes, but in your case, it wouldn't make any difference as you're biased and wouldn't know anyway.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95