Liberalism is a Mental Disorder
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread:
Liberalism is a Mental Disorder

  1. #1
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default Liberalism is a Mental Disorder

    But I bet this is just fine for the resident mental midgets.

    https://www.dragqueenstoryhour.org/
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    a.k.a. "Mean Pair" Nice Pair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I want out of Kalifornia
    Posts
    5,956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    But I bet this is just fine for the resident mental midgets.

    https://www.dragqueenstoryhour.org/

    Wow! another great reason to continue to have kids and send them to school.



  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    But I bet this is just fine for the resident mental midgets.

    https://www.dragqueenstoryhour.org/

    So,
    do you hang out looking for and sharing these sites much?
    It apparently attracted and is appreciated by Nice Pair. How many more of your buds do you expect to rally around the two of you.
    To each their own, I guess.


  5. #4
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nice Pair View Post
    Wow! another great reason to continue to have kids and send them to school.
    I certainly would not want my grandchildren to attend and witness any such "story reading" events, but then again, I would not want my grandchildren to attend any event where Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists, KKK, Porn Stars, and the likes are the center of focus. But as each of these "individuals and groups" possess the same Rights under the Constitution as you and I, we must be tolerant and learn to deal with them as you suggest, we can choose to distance ourselves and seek out alternatives...

    BUT,What I find at the top of Hypocrisy is; You can bet that the Liberals who support these "Drag Queens" and Gay communities would NEVER allow any Drag Queen to publicly read stories from the Holy Bible, as THAT WOULD BE TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE TO THEM AND VIEWED AS OFFENDING THEIR RIGHTS.....

    Unlike you and I, Liberals and the Left do not seek "work around" alternatives....they ONLY seek to DESTROY those of us in opposition!
    Last edited by SNiC; 10-20-2017 at 06:35 PM.



  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SNiC View Post
    I certainly would not want my grandchildren to attend and witness any such "story reading" events, but then again, I would not want my grandchildren to attend any event where Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists, KKK, Porn Stars, and the likes are the center of focus. But as each of these "individuals and groups" possess the same Rights under the Constitution as you and I, we must be tolerant and learn to deal with them as you suggest, we can choose to distance ourselves and seek out alternatives...

    BUT,What I find at the top of Hypocrisy is; You can bet that the Liberals who support these "Drag Queens" and Gay communities would NEVER allow any Drag Queen to publicly read stories from the Holy Bible, as THAT WOULD BE TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE TO THEM AND VIEWED AS OFFENDING THEIR RIGHTS.....

    "BUT,What I find at the top of Hypocrisy is; You can bet that the Liberals who support these "Drag Queens" and Gay communities would NEVER allow any Drag Queen to publicly read stories from the Holy Bible, as THAT WOULD BE TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE TO THEM AND VIEWED AS OFFENDING THEIR RIGHTS..."

    I don't understand why you would post such a comment. There are various types of liberals, just like there are various types of Conservatives and it is highly likely these individuals would be accepted for what they are and they would participate in all types of activities. It certainly would not be viewed as offending anyones rights though.

    It is primarily the far right that excludes certain groups from being considered a Christian if they chose. Liberals are likely to be more inclusive and tolerant.
    I believe you must have gotten confused about who would not allow them.

    To be clear, there would always those on both sides that will be tolerant and those who are not.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95