Rep. Maxine Waters says she wants to 'take out' Trump
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread:
Rep. Maxine Waters says she wants to 'take out' Trump

  1. #1
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Thumbs down Rep. Maxine Waters says she wants to 'take out' Trump

    Fox News, I know... Cervix will come out crying!!! But PROVE THIS FALSE!!!

    Rep. Maxine Waters says she wants to 'take out' Trump | Fox News
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    Fox News, I know... Cervix will come out crying!!! But PROVE THIS FALSE!!!

    Rep. Maxine Waters says she wants to 'take out' Trump | Fox News
    I'm disappointed in Ol'Forked.
    In a response to CVXJET on Oct 21, Ol'Forked said he didn't watch Fox, and then proceed to cover up his lie by saying he didn't have cable or dish. But yet, here he is posting from FOX NEWS. In some parts of the country he'd be called a lying sack of shit. I don't know what they call it where you live.
    Just because he doesn't watch it on Dish or Cable doesn't mean he doesn't see it on the internet or somewhere else.

    It is really stupid to post that one doesn't watch something, and then post from it the very next day. STUPID, STUPID, STUPID.


    It's no wonder THATGAY and Ol'FORKED have so much in common.



    http://www.performanceboats.com/poli...instein-6.html

    Forkin' Crazy

    Marine Organism

    Join Date Dec 2007
    LocationMound, Louisiana
    Posts12,462

    You dipshit, how many times do I have to tell you I don't watch Fox. I don't even have cable or dish, so fuck off with that ignorant bullshit!!!


  4. #3
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    I'm disappointed in Ol'Forked.
    In a response to CVXJET on Oct 21, Ol'Forked said he didn't watch Fox, and then proceed to cover up his lie by saying he didn't have cable or dish. But yet, here he is posting from FOX NEWS. In some parts of the country he'd be called a lying sack of shit. I don't know what they call it where you live.
    Just because he doesn't watch it on Dish or Cable doesn't mean he doesn't see it on the internet or somewhere else.

    It is really stupid to post that one doesn't watch something, and then post from it the very next day. STUPID, STUPID, STUPID.


    It's no wonder THATGAY and Ol'FORKED have so much in common.



    http://www.performanceboats.com/poli...instein-6.html

    Forkin' Crazy

    Marine Organism

    Join Date Dec 2007
    LocationMound, Louisiana
    Posts12,462

    You dipshit, how many times do I have to tell you I don't watch Fox. I don't even have cable or dish, so fuck off with that ignorant bullshit!!!

    I feel confident that Forkin has a computer and I feel pretty sure he has access to the internet
    .....and the last time I checked....Fox News maintains a website .......Forkin NEVER said he doesn't read

    So in Forkin's words....fuck off with that ignorant bullshit!!!
    Last edited by SNiC; 10-22-2017 at 05:53 PM.



  5. #4
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    I'm disappointed in Ol'Forked.
    In a response to CVXJET on Oct 21, Ol'Forked said he didn't watch Fox, and then proceed to cover up his lie by saying he didn't have cable or dish. But yet, here he is posting from FOX NEWS. In some parts of the country he'd be called a lying sack of shit. I don't know what they call it where you live.
    Just because he doesn't watch it on Dish or Cable doesn't mean he doesn't see it on the internet or somewhere else.

    It is really stupid to post that one doesn't watch something, and then post from it the very next day. STUPID, STUPID, STUPID.


    It's no wonder THATGAY and Ol'FORKED have so much in common.



    http://www.performanceboats.com/poli...instein-6.html

    Forkin' Crazy

    Marine Organism

    Join Date Dec 2007
    LocationMound, Louisiana
    Posts12,462

    You dipshit, how many times do I have to tell you I don't watch Fox. I don't even have cable or dish, so fuck off with that ignorant bullshit!!!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0417.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	26.4 KB 
ID:	995170
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SNiC View Post
    I feel confident that Forkin has a computer and I feel pretty sure he has access to the internet
    .....and the last time I checked....Fox News maintains a website .......Forkin NEVER said he doesn't read

    So in Forkin's words....fuck off with that ignorant bullshit!!!

    What is it with you SNIC, are you proud to show off your stupidity?

    Ol'Forked said he doesn't watch FOX NEWS, plain and simple. In your opinion, are you saying FOX NEWS.COM is not FOX NEWS?
    Ol'Forked obviously posted the link from FOX NEWS-something, that he watches, even if it's a web site.
    You are truly one dumb SOB.

    As has been posted many times now, your type just repeats what someone else says, and then thinks they are genius.

  7. #6
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SNiC View Post
    I feel confident that Forkin has a computer and I feel pretty sure he has access to the internet
    .....and the last time I checked....Fox News maintains a website .......Forkin NEVER said he doesn't read

    So in Forkin's words....fuck off with that ignorant bullshit!!!
    LMAO!!! He didn't dispute the truth of it either... Just attacked!!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    LMAO!!! He didn't dispute the truth of it either... Just attacked!!

    DIDN'T DISPUTE THE TRUTH OF IT?

    Is there some reason Ol'Forked doesn't write in complete sentences or thoughts? WHAT IS THE "IT?" (The not being disputed)
    The only thing attacked was SNIC'S credibility, for which there seems to be none.
    SNIC says that Ol'FORKED may have internet. WOW, now that's deep.
    Does Ol'Forked post on PERFORMANCEBOATS.COM.? It's on the internet.

    Then there is something about Ol'FORKED having internet. Again, WOW. That is Pretty deep thinking by SNIC, but it's also pretty obvious by most.
    But ol'FORKED claimed to not watch FOX NEWS, even though he posts links and articles from their web site. It sure sounds like Ol'FORKED watches the site FOX NEWS.COM.
    It sure sounds like a lie to me.

    HE DOES WATCH FOX NEWS.

  9. #8
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post

    DIDN'T DISPUTE THE TRUTH OF IT?

    Is there some reason Ol'Forked doesn't write in complete sentences or thoughts? WHAT IS THE "IT?" (The not being disputed)
    The only thing attacked was SNIC'S credibility, for which there seems to be none.
    SNIC says that Ol'FORKED may have internet. WOW, now that's deep.
    Does Ol'Forked post on PERFORMANCEBOATS.COM.? It's on the internet.

    Then there is something about Ol'FORKED having internet. Again, WOW. That is Pretty deep thinking by SNIC, but it's also pretty obvious by most.
    But ol'FORKED claimed to not watch FOX NEWS, even though he posts links and articles from their web site. It sure sounds like Ol'FORKED watches the site FOX NEWS.COM.
    It sure sounds like a lie to me.

    HE DOES WATCH FOX NEWS.
    Does not.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Does not.

    Name:  avatar3905_18.gif.jpeg
Views: 49
Size:  3.2 KB
    Using your standards, it probably wouldn't be. To most everyone else, it does.
    It sure seems that a lot of the RIGHT WING folks find lying acceptable and almost routine.
    SAD and PATHETIC.
    Last edited by jimsplace; 10-24-2017 at 01:08 PM.

  11. #10
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Does not.
    Shees!!! I know. I get it in my new feed... And he doesn't know what "it" is? What an ultra maroon!!!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  12. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    Shees!!! I know. I get it in my new feed... And he doesn't know what "it" is? What an ultra maroon!!!

    Hell, you don't even know.
    It should be easy to explain if you knew, or maybe THATGAY knows.
    But, I'm not holding my breath.
    It's easy for you to lie, but it's the shits when you don't even know what you're lying about.

    You guys are pathetic.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95