Dossier
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 58

Thread:
Dossier

  1. #1
    Senior Member bville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Glasgow, KY
    Posts
    1,687

    Default Dossier

    Well,Well,Well,its starting to look like according to the Washington Post among numerous other sources That HRC and the DNC was among those who funded the research for the controversial document.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bville View Post
    Well,Well,Well,its starting to look like according to the Washington Post among numerous other sources That HRC and the DNC was among those who funded the research for the controversial document.
    GOOD POINT!
    It appears they may have done so, along with the Republican Party and the FBI. It also appears the Republican Party started it.
    It makes one wonder why the Republican Party started looking into Trump and the Russians.
    If there isn't something there, doesn't it seem strange that all four organizations would be willing to pay for the information and continued doing so?

  4. #3
    Senior Member bville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Glasgow, KY
    Posts
    1,687

    Default

    I don't think anyone in the establishment wanted Trump.They were afraid if he got in he would kick over the rock they are all hiding under.
    .

  5. #4
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bville View Post
    I don't think anyone in the establishment wanted Trump.They were afraid if he got in he would kick over the rock they are all hiding under.
    .
    Yep. Look at the unelectable RINOs coming out disrespecting Trump. Flake and (what's his name) coming out saying they won't run because of Trump... They aren't running because THEY WILL LOSE!!!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bville View Post
    I don't think anyone in the establishment wanted Trump.They were afraid if he got in he would kick over the rock they are all hiding under.
    .
    In reality, not many voters wanted Trump either. Even on this site, many (on your side) appear offended when it is suggested they supported Trump. They just didn't want Hillary.

    Trump is good at destroying or attacking, but he is horrible at having good ideas with solutions. Under Trump, about the only thing he has accomplished is getting a Supreme Court Judge appointed. The truth is, you or I could have recommended any Republican for the job that was qualified and they would have been confirmed after the rule change.

    Anyone, as President can hand out Mandates so that's not really being successful. That's just being a Dictator.

    Trump appears to have two goals.
    They are to Undo anything Obama did and provide huge tax breaks that benefit him and his family. All of his proposals give huge tax breaks for the wealthy with small or no benefits for the less wealthy. What's sad is the less wealthy, typically less educated will get their $200 or 300 reduction and say thank you Mr. trump, while the very wealth will get their $150,000 tax reduction and contribute more to Trump.

    In the meantime, the water and air become more polluted causing more illness or respiratory conditions. Along with that, fewer people will have health benefits.
    SAD

  7. #6
    Senior Member bville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Glasgow, KY
    Posts
    1,687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    Yep. Look at the unelectable RINOs coming out disrespecting Trump. Flake and (what's his name) coming out saying they won't run because of Trump... They aren't running because THEY WILL LOSE!!!
    Jeff Flake retiring,that works for me.

  8. #7
    Senior Member f_inscreenname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Pasadena, Maryland
    Posts
    1,531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    In reality, not many voters wanted Trump either. Even on this site, many (on your side) appear offended when it is suggested they supported Trump. They just didn't want Hillary.

    Trump is good at destroying or attacking, but he is horrible at having good ideas with solutions. Under Trump, about the only thing he has accomplished is getting a Supreme Court Judge appointed. The truth is, you or I could have recommended any Republican for the job that was qualified and they would have been confirmed after the rule change.

    Anyone, as President can hand out Mandates so that's not really being successful. That's just being a Dictator.

    Trump appears to have two goals.
    They are to Undo anything Obama did and provide huge tax breaks that benefit him and his family. All of his proposals give huge tax breaks for the wealthy with small or no benefits for the less wealthy. What's sad is the less wealthy, typically less educated will get their $200 or 300 reduction and say thank you Mr. trump, while the very wealth will get their $150,000 tax reduction and contribute more to Trump.

    In the meantime, the water and air become more polluted causing more illness or respiratory conditions. Along with that, fewer people will have health benefits.
    SAD
    Who did you copy and paste that from?
    A winner is just a loser that got up and did it one more time.
    1959 Biesemeyer - 4pt Hydro Drag - 2013 ACBS Winner - Best Race Boat
    1966 Donzi 16
    1967 Nova Marine - SuperNova24 - ACBS Winner - 2012 Best Race Boat - 2016 Peoples Choice & Best Non Wood
    1972 John Allmand - Nova 19
    1982 PolarKraft -Jonboat - Crab Killer

  9. #8
    Jackwagon Patrolman Rexone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Earth
    Posts
    11,644
    Blog Entries
    24

    Default

    I would urge a review of number of executive orders by President before I'd be too quick to label any President as being a dictator.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ecutive_orders

  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    I would urge a review of number of executive orders by President before I'd be too quick to label any President as being a dictator.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ecutive_orders
    Point noted.
    It may be more correct to say, in my opinion he often tries to operate as though he can act as a dictator.
    In Trumps case, he appears to view the executive orders as him being successful. His being successful doesn't necessarily equate to being right, good or even correct.

    What I don't understand is the fact that he is using executive orders so freely. He criticized Obama for doing it, and now he is doing it far more frequently than Obama.

    TRUMP'S FIRST 100 DAYS: How they compare with Obama, Bush, Clinton - Business Insider

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	exec order.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	14.1 KB 
ID:	995850

  11. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    Point noted.
    It may be more correct to say, in my opinion he often tries to operate as though he can act as a dictator.
    In Trumps case, he appears to view the executive orders as him being successful. His being successful doesn't necessarily equate to being right, good or even correct.

    What I don't understand is the fact that he is using executive orders so freely. He criticized Obama for doing it, and now he is doing it far more frequently than Obama.

    TRUMP'S FIRST 100 DAYS: How they compare with Obama, Bush, Clinton - Business Insider

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	exec order.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	14.1 KB 
ID:	995850
    The graph shows me he signed 32 EO's. I'd just like to know how many were undoing Prior EO's, and how many were actually for something new (so to speak)???? The sam goes for the others on the graph...

  12. #11
    Jackwagon Patrolman Rexone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Earth
    Posts
    11,644
    Blog Entries
    24

    Default

    My point was not comparing him to Obama, but that he's currently about 12th on the list of all Presidents. I'm sure some of what he's done is undoing Obama's. But I would suspect all incoming Presidents of a different party you would see some of that. I think over 4 years he'll likely be further down the list just for that reason, its probably front loaded a bit. My point was more to the fact that if Trump is like a dictator then where does that classify former Presidents that have many times what Trump has by time served. Maybe it would be more appropriate to learn what a dictator actually is and how a dictatorial government operates. For one, you likely wouldn't be reading this discussion on a public forum just for starters.

    As far as what Trump does as being good, right, correct, or whatever, the same argument can be and has been made about every President. I haven't seen one that did everything right yet. If you study history at all you will see that we are not unique in this time period as far as disagreement and division within government. This has gone on since the founding of the country we just weren't around to see most of it.

  13. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    My point was not comparing him to Obama, but that he's currently about 12th on the list of all Presidents. I'm sure some of what he's done is undoing Obama's. But I would suspect all incoming Presidents of a different party you would see some of that. I think over 4 years he'll likely be further down the list just for that reason, its probably front loaded a bit. My point was more to the fact that if Trump is like a dictator then where does that classify former Presidents that have many times what Trump has by time served. Maybe it would be more appropriate to learn what a dictator actually is and how a dictatorial government operates. For one, you likely wouldn't be reading this discussion on a public forum just for starters.

    As far as what Trump does as being good, right, correct, or whatever, the same argument can be and has been made about every President. I haven't seen one that did everything right yet. If you study history at all you will see that we are not unique in this time period as far as disagreement and division within government. This has gone on since the founding of the country we just weren't around to see most of it.
    Oh, I agree by all means..........What I meant was since a graph was posted......I wanted to see some real break down of the numbers......

  14. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    My point was not comparing him to Obama, but that he's currently about 12th on the list of all Presidents. I'm sure some of what he's done is undoing Obama's. But I would suspect all incoming Presidents of a different party you would see some of that. I think over 4 years he'll likely be further down the list just for that reason, its probably front loaded a bit. My point was more to the fact that if Trump is like a dictator then where does that classify former Presidents that have many times what Trump has by time served. Maybe it would be more appropriate to learn what a dictator actually is and how a dictatorial government operates. For one, you likely wouldn't be reading this discussion on a public forum just for starters.

    As far as what Trump does as being good, right, correct, or whatever, the same argument can be and has been made about every President. I haven't seen one that did everything right yet. If you study history at all you will see that we are not unique in this time period as far as disagreement and division within government. This has gone on since the founding of the country we just weren't around to see most of it.

    I agree 100% that none of the Presidents have done everything right, or at least right in every ones opinion.
    I'm not sure what you are referring too when you say 12th. As far as Executive decisions, Trump is quite a ways ahead of any other President in his first 100 day or to present. A number of presidents have also reversed executive decisions of their predecessor, but no President has made it more clear or has reversed more than Trump, and by a large margin. Trump has made it a personal goal to erase anything Obama did and some reversals really don't make sense.

    There is no doubt there is, and has always been disagreements between parties and how the Government should operate. I don't think there has been this much division in recent history, if ever though. Trump is disliked by most part his own party and it appears he doesn't seem to care if he distances himself even more. No President has ever had a lower overall approval ratings than the current President since polling was started. Since Trump is a white male, there must be other reason his disapproval ratings are so low. Generally, it's because people don't like what he is doing or how it is being done.

    Maybe he offends to many people. It is generally thought that in this country that it is acceptable to protest or disagree and express your opinion.(within reason) Mr. Trump seems to have a problem with that concept when someone expresses a negative opinion about him, what he has done or is planning to do or anything else he doesn't like.

  15. #14
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    Once again, the limp-wristed have derailed the discussion away from the ugly truth which is that these perpetrators have now been caught, RED-HANDED trying to fix another election. Shame on them and I hope the entire truth comes forth so there is no more speculation. Facts are facts and killary is stuck smack dab in the middle of this ugly mess.

    Now, as far as what Trump has done so far in office, there have been executive orders, as Mike has indicated, that have been used to undo the damage done by the previous administration but I challenge anyone to show where he has put forth an executive order the likes of obama's first which was to seal his records from public view to conceal the truth about his entire past. Here's a few other things he's accomplished in less than one year in office:
    Supreme Court Justice Gorsuch
    Opened 1st new coal mine in decades
    Travel ban reinstated by Supreme Court
    Selling American energy to Poland
    Withdrew from TPP
    Won 4 out of 4 Special Elections
    Fired James Comey
    Ended “Catch and release” program
    Border crossings down over 70%- lowest in 17 years
    Crack down on Sanctuary Cities
    Consumer confidence at 16 yr high
    $4 Trillion of new wealth in stock market
    Bids for border wall are underway
    Unemployment at 16 yr low
    20% tariff on soft lumbar from Canada
    Freed Aya Hijazi from Egypt
    Pulled out of Paris Accord
    Freed Otto Warmbier from North Korea
    Keystone & Dakota Pipeline approved
    Iraq/US forces take back Mosul
    Mortgage applications for new homes rise to 7yr high
    Food stamps at 7yr low 48M to 42M
    NATO allies boost spending by 4.3% in 2017
    Guantanamo Bay open
    Allows Veterans Administration to fire bad employees
    Signed Appeals Modernization Act for Veterans
    Private healthcare choice for Veterans
    Signed Promoting Women Entrepreneurship Act
    1 Million jobs created
    5-year lobbying ban
    Median household income is up more than in 7 yrs
    Going to renegotiate NAFTA
    Dow up 8% and Nasdaq up 14%
    Roll back of Cuba policy
    $89 Billion saved in regulation roll backs
    Pardoned Joe Arpaio
    China agreed to begin American import of beef
    Donated his salary
    Roll back of Clean Power Act boosting coal mining again
    Eliminated 800 regulations
    Showed military strength dropping the MOAB
    Ended transgender military recruitment
    59 missiles dropped in Syria for gassing their people
    Nominated 60 Conservative Federal Judges
    Executive Order for Religious freedom
    Jump started NASA program
    $600 M cut from UN Peacekeeping Budget
    Home prices up 6%
    Signed 52 pieces of legislation
    Signed 90 Executive Actions/Orders
    Mass deporting of MS13 gangs
    Created a commission on voter fraud
    Created a commission on Opioid Addiction
    Created a commission on human trafficking
    Created office for victims of illegal immigrant crimes
    Weakened Dodd-Frank by Executive Order
    End of DAPA program
    Order to stop crime against law enforcement
    Promoted businesses to create American jobs
    Reduced # of companies moving out of America
    Lowest gas prices in 10 years
    For every rule created, 2 must be cut
    Reviewed all trade agreements to make sure they are America first
    Encouraged companies to buy and hire American
    Created apprentice program
    Highest manufacturing surge in 3 years
    Saved $22 million by reducing White House payroll
    Denied FBI a new building
    Work Requirements for Welfare ended
    Temporarily Ended DACA sending back to Congress
    Pres. Trump Donated $1 Million to Texas Hurricane victims
    A+++ leadership in back to back hurricanes
    2017 2nd Quarter GDP up to 3.1%
    DOW up 8 quarters in a row (longest streak in 20 years)
    800 regulations pulled or suspended
    Stock market up 24% since Election
    Obamacare Rollback of Contraception Mandate
    Rollback of carbon emissions regulation
    9% Increase in food exports (Pratt Company)
    Executive Order to Sell Insurance Across State Lines
    Coleman family held for 5 years released
    Withdrew from UNESCO
    Decertified the Iran Deal
    Stock market hit high of 23,157.60 on Oct. 18, 2017
    The best things in life aren't things!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95