Rexone
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread:
Rexone

  1. #1
    Senior Member Trigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Lewisville, TX
    Posts
    875

    Default Rexone

    Rexone, no disrespect to you or anyone on this site but you let him run his head like there are no consequences in life. Never once have I threatened him or anyone else on here. I simply invited him to finally, after all these years, to stand up for himself and be a man and speak his bs to any of our faces. Preferably mine! We don't live far apart so there should be no reason that we can't come to terms face to face. I repeatedly offer him chances to have me diasappear and yet he continues his charade. Almost as if he's here for the controversy. But no, that couldn't be.....

    Jenny, your invite is still good.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Rexone, no disrespect to you or anyone on this site but you let him run his head like there are no consequences in life. Never once have I threatened him or anyone else on here. I simply invited him to finally, after all these years, to stand up for himself and be a man and speak his bs to any of our faces. Preferably mine! We don't live far apart so there should be no reason that we can't come to terms face to face. I repeatedly offer him chances to have me diasappear and yet he continues his charade. Almost as if he's here for the controversy. But no, that couldn't be.....

    Jenny, your invite is still good.


    Brian, I understand you want to discuss this issue and resolve it, because you told Rexone you'd been trying. I honestly don't recall that, but here we are. You've expressed yourself and your concerns in the best manner you know how. I don't know what to say really, but here are some of my thoughts.

    What are you thinking?

    Rexone posted,
    Knock it off Trigger.
    This political forum has enough problems without you calling someone out with threats.

    Then just a few minutes later you posted, essentially what he said not to do.
    I guess no one is going to tell a man like you what to do.

    Trigger, you have accused me of a number of things that are false. I have asked you to be specific each time you accuse me of something so that I know what the hell you are talking about. You have never replied with a specific answer to any. WHY?

    You said I called you a liar. To this point I don't recall doing that and feel certain I did not, so post a copy of where I did.

    You claimed that I posted dangerous information in the boating section, and that I didn't know what I was talking about.
    I asked when and where I did that, and said that I would not post something about boating or safety issues that I didn't believe was correct. I also asked why, if I posted something like that, you didn't post a correction or bring it to someone’s attention. You never replied.

    Why haven't you ever replied to any of it, ever?

    Brian, You posted, "Don't you EVER, and I mean FUCKING EVER compare yourself to me. We are nothing alike!"
    I don't recall comparing myself to you, and why would I? You represent far to many things I do not respect in a person.

    You've posted that I don't run my boat and am afraid of it. I don't know how you would know since you certainly don't boat where I do. Your comment in itself is rather typical for you, and just as absurd. It's also another typical stupid comment coming from you, as my boat is much faster than anything you have or ever had, I'm pretty sure. I have had flats long enough to no longer have a need to run-it-out every time or when there are whitecaps like some. Perhaps if it were slower like some and more naive, then I wouldn't consider it unsafe either. What I do with my boat is not your concern.
    When and if I run my boat, that is my business. It is my boat, or do you think you should have a say in that also?

    You post, that you, "Repeatedly offer him (jim) chances to have me (TRIGGER) disappear and yet he (jim) continues his charade."
    When have you offered to disappear? I must have missed every one of your offers. Perhaps you would post a link when that happened. The truth is, I don't care what you do, as long it doesn't involve me.

    You keep attacking me as though you have some right to threaten, intimidate and instruct me on what I can or cannot do regarding posting on Performance Boats. You don't.

    I still don't know what you think I did that brought this about, but I'm tired of it. If you think there is any need to meet face to face as you say, get over it. I avoid people who I consider dangerous, and I consider you dangerous because you're irrational and a hot head. What earthly purpose would meeting serve? It does concern me that one day you may show up at an event where I am, and as I feel sure you're the kind of person who would key a person’s car or damage a boat, that concerns me. The fact remains, we've never met and I couldn't care less about your problems or other concerns, and you certainly are not the kind of individual that I care to associate with.

    You make it sound as though you want to meet out by the old flagpole or behind the wood shed. Maybe your kind of people resolve issues that way, but I don't.

    You've posted false accusations about me, threatened me, attempted to intimidate and called me out a number of times. You've made a big deal of being manly or to be a man, as though I am not. Let's be clear, what I consider being a man is different than you must. As you know, because you have posted my age, I'm 74. You on the other hand are about 35. So you at 35 are continuing to call out and threaten a 74 year old, and consider yourself a man. When I was that age, my friends and I would have considered you a jerk and an asshole. That part hasn't changed and I still think so.

    If a real man objects to another's post, they can respond with an explanation why they disagree or provide an alternative reason why they think it's wrong. YOU NEVER DO THAT FOR SOME REASON. You attack and threaten, even when it has nothing to do with you or you have not been involved in any of the topic. Real men in my world resolve issues intellectually. You should try it sometime.

    In your latest tirade to Rexone, you say, talking about me, "You let him run his head like there are no consequences in life," as if that's some kind of justification for your ridiculous outbursts. Where is your anger and hostility for the others who run their head? I'm criticized and called names more than I do to others. Ol'Forked posted a cartoon whereby the black pot is calling the kettle black. It's probably the most appropriate cartoon I've seen. We all tolerate each other and no one threatens anyone, and then you show up. So, what is your issue? You never contribute to the issues, you instead just attack. I've never seen you contribute.

    I believe you are truly delusional.
    TRIGGER, in your reply to "Rexone you posted, "No disrespect to you or anyone on this site," within minutes of Rexone instructing you to "Knock it off", precede to do exactly what he instructed you not to do. I thought he was pretty clear.

    Then you have arrogance to say in your reply, "Never once have I threatened him or anyone else on here."

    I didn't call you a liar previously, but it would have been accurate and I might as well have. Here are just a few of your posts within the Performance Boats Forums, and yet, you still maintain that you have never threatened anyone. Each of your posts are a threat, intimidation, a call out or baiting, and each one is against the rules. The rules that you apparently think shouldn't apply to you.

    I believe your posts were intended as threats, intimidations, call outs or baiting, directly or indirectly. Here are a few.

    *Jim,
    Why don't you call me (214)909-8247 and I'll meet you anytime tomorrow you would like wherever you would like to do it. I'm not a hard person to find so don't act like you've been looking for me all summer. No more excuses. Time for you to put your money where your mouth is and not be a bitch. Come on mother fucker!! One of us is gonna learn a lesson!!!!

    *Take responsibility for your actions and words and let's finally settle this. You know where to find me but can you find your balls or spine? We'll soon know won't we.🖕🏾

    *Come see me at Steele Creek and you can personally step me back!!!!

    *For some reason you still think I care what you think. Let me clear that up for you right here and now. I DO NOT!!! I'm gonna follow you everywhere I can find you until you keep your nose out of other people's business. What can I say to your bitch ass that will make you stand up for yourself you spineless piece of shit!!! Because that's what I really meant to say!! I'm waiting......Impatiently I might add

    *I'd be more than happy to show you!!! Btw, I moved this argument to your own thread. One here and one in the political rhetoric section. For Christ sake, come make me eat my words!!!
    Come shut me up you son of a bitch!!! I'm doing nothing but the same thing you do all over this forum and others just the same. I'll be trolling your ass just like you do everyone else from now until you SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! And not just here either. All the places you lurk!!

    *If you would like to prove me wrong, I'm waiting for the time and address. Until then, as I stated before, you WILL be seeing A LOT of me.
    edit: Whether you like it or not!


    *[IMG]file://localhost/private/var/folders/73/20h8b6cx0v3_b5t2vsxgjmmm0000gn/T/TemporaryItems/msoclip/0clip_image002.png[/IMG] Hey Jughead, I'm over here!
    In an attempt to move my personal problem from a well respected man like Dean Harvey's post to it's own thread, I would like personally tell you Jim that if you would like to address me you can do so here. Now please don't be mistaken, I will still be looking to see anywhere you stick you nose where it doesn't belong but you can find me here.

    *Jim, did your wife get mad tonight when you came home with the smell of my dick on your breath? No self respecting man would ever let anyone talk to them the way I have spoken to you all day. When are you gonna sack up at teach my little whipper snapping ass a lesson!?!

    TRIGGER, So, you have never threatened or called out anyone? Is that right?

    I almost forgot. When you post those things that you have accused me of, don't change the actual wording or summarize what you think it said, and don't add or delete words or phrases. Post just what I actually said, this time. That is, assuming that anything in your posts actually have merit.

    I do hope you can move on to something constructive. You've said what you had to say, and I have said what I have to say. It's time to move on.

    I'm taking a break.


    TRIGGER, As far as meting at Steele Creek or wherever, you do what you think is best. I've been boating in this area for a long time and with many of the same people. We are all close friends and none of us will put up with an individual that is there to cause trouble, and this applies to anyone.

  4. #3
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    You'll never see the likes of Jimbo or cvx at a boating event where we would be present and even if they did show, they would never speak to us as they type, to our faces.
    It's akin to antifa covering their faces.
    The best things in life aren't things!

  5. #4
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    Brian, I understand you want to discuss this issue and resolve it, because you told Rexone you'd been trying. I honestly don't recall that, but here we are. You've expressed yourself and your concerns in the best manner you know how. I don't know what to say really, but here are some of my thoughts.

    What are you thinking?

    Rexone posted,
    Knock it off Trigger.
    This political forum has enough problems without you calling someone out with threats.

    Then just a few minutes later you posted, essentially what he said not to do.
    I guess no one is going to tell a man like you what to do.

    Trigger, you have accused me of a number of things that are false. I have asked you to be specific each time you accuse me of something so that I know what the hell you are talking about. You have never replied with a specific answer to any. WHY?

    You said I called you a liar. To this point I don't recall doing that and feel certain I did not, so post a copy of where I did.

    You claimed that I posted dangerous information in the boating section, and that I didn't know what I was talking about.
    I asked when and where I did that, and said that I would not post something about boating or safety issues that I didn't believe was correct. I also asked why, if I posted something like that, you didn't post a correction or bring it to someone’s attention. You never replied.

    Why haven't you ever replied to any of it, ever?

    Brian, You posted, "Don't you EVER, and I mean FUCKING EVER compare yourself to me. We are nothing alike!"
    I don't recall comparing myself to you, and why would I? You represent far to many things I do not respect in a person.

    You've posted that I don't run my boat and am afraid of it. I don't know how you would know since you certainly don't boat where I do. Your comment in itself is rather typical for you, and just as absurd. It's also another typical stupid comment coming from you, as my boat is much faster than anything you have or ever had, I'm pretty sure. I have had flats long enough to no longer have a need to run-it-out every time or when there are whitecaps like some. Perhaps if it were slower like some and more naive, then I wouldn't consider it unsafe either. What I do with my boat is not your concern.
    When and if I run my boat, that is my business. It is my boat, or do you think you should have a say in that also?

    You post, that you, "Repeatedly offer him (jim) chances to have me (TRIGGER) disappear and yet he (jim) continues his charade."
    When have you offered to disappear? I must have missed every one of your offers. Perhaps you would post a link when that happened. The truth is, I don't care what you do, as long it doesn't involve me.

    You keep attacking me as though you have some right to threaten, intimidate and instruct me on what I can or cannot do regarding posting on Performance Boats. You don't.

    I still don't know what you think I did that brought this about, but I'm tired of it. If you think there is any need to meet face to face as you say, get over it. I avoid people who I consider dangerous, and I consider you dangerous because you're irrational and a hot head. What earthly purpose would meeting serve? It does concern me that one day you may show up at an event where I am, and as I feel sure you're the kind of person who would key a person’s car or damage a boat, that concerns me. The fact remains, we've never met and I couldn't care less about your problems or other concerns, and you certainly are not the kind of individual that I care to associate with.

    You make it sound as though you want to meet out by the old flagpole or behind the wood shed. Maybe your kind of people resolve issues that way, but I don't.

    You've posted false accusations about me, threatened me, attempted to intimidate and called me out a number of times. You've made a big deal of being manly or to be a man, as though I am not. Let's be clear, what I consider being a man is different than you must. As you know, because you have posted my age, I'm 74. You on the other hand are about 35. So you at 35 are continuing to call out and threaten a 74 year old, and consider yourself a man. When I was that age, my friends and I would have considered you a jerk and an asshole. That part hasn't changed and I still think so.

    If a real man objects to another's post, they can respond with an explanation why they disagree or provide an alternative reason why they think it's wrong. YOU NEVER DO THAT FOR SOME REASON. You attack and threaten, even when it has nothing to do with you or you have not been involved in any of the topic. Real men in my world resolve issues intellectually. You should try it sometime.

    In your latest tirade to Rexone, you say, talking about me, "You let him run his head like there are no consequences in life," as if that's some kind of justification for your ridiculous outbursts. Where is your anger and hostility for the others who run their head? I'm criticized and called names more than I do to others. Ol'Forked posted a cartoon whereby the black pot is calling the kettle black. It's probably the most appropriate cartoon I've seen. We all tolerate each other and no one threatens anyone, and then you show up. So, what is your issue? You never contribute to the issues, you instead just attack. I've never seen you contribute.

    I believe you are truly delusional.
    TRIGGER, in your reply to "Rexone you posted, "No disrespect to you or anyone on this site," within minutes of Rexone instructing you to "Knock it off", precede to do exactly what he instructed you not to do. I thought he was pretty clear.

    Then you have arrogance to say in your reply, "Never once have I threatened him or anyone else on here."

    I didn't call you a liar previously, but it would have been accurate and I might as well have. Here are just a few of your posts within the Performance Boats Forums, and yet, you still maintain that you have never threatened anyone. Each of your posts are a threat, intimidation, a call out or baiting, and each one is against the rules. The rules that you apparently think shouldn't apply to you.

    I believe your posts were intended as threats, intimidations, call outs or baiting, directly or indirectly. Here are a few.

    *Jim,
    Why don't you call me (214)909-8247 and I'll meet you anytime tomorrow you would like wherever you would like to do it. I'm not a hard person to find so don't act like you've been looking for me all summer. No more excuses. Time for you to put your money where your mouth is and not be a bitch. Come on mother fucker!! One of us is gonna learn a lesson!!!!

    *Take responsibility for your actions and words and let's finally settle this. You know where to find me but can you find your balls or spine? We'll soon know won't we.🖕🏾

    *Come see me at Steele Creek and you can personally step me back!!!!

    *For some reason you still think I care what you think. Let me clear that up for you right here and now. I DO NOT!!! I'm gonna follow you everywhere I can find you until you keep your nose out of other people's business. What can I say to your bitch ass that will make you stand up for yourself you spineless piece of shit!!! Because that's what I really meant to say!! I'm waiting......Impatiently I might add

    *I'd be more than happy to show you!!! Btw, I moved this argument to your own thread. One here and one in the political rhetoric section. For Christ sake, come make me eat my words!!!
    Come shut me up you son of a bitch!!! I'm doing nothing but the same thing you do all over this forum and others just the same. I'll be trolling your ass just like you do everyone else from now until you SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! And not just here either. All the places you lurk!!

    *If you would like to prove me wrong, I'm waiting for the time and address. Until then, as I stated before, you WILL be seeing A LOT of me.
    edit: Whether you like it or not!


    *[IMG]file://localhost/private/var/folders/73/20h8b6cx0v3_b5t2vsxgjmmm0000gn/T/TemporaryItems/msoclip/0clip_image002.png[/IMG] Hey Jughead, I'm over here!
    In an attempt to move my personal problem from a well respected man like Dean Harvey's post to it's own thread, I would like personally tell you Jim that if you would like to address me you can do so here. Now please don't be mistaken, I will still be looking to see anywhere you stick you nose where it doesn't belong but you can find me here.

    *Jim, did your wife get mad tonight when you came home with the smell of my dick on your breath? No self respecting man would ever let anyone talk to them the way I have spoken to you all day. When are you gonna sack up at teach my little whipper snapping ass a lesson!?!

    TRIGGER, So, you have never threatened or called out anyone? Is that right?

    I almost forgot. When you post those things that you have accused me of, don't change the actual wording or summarize what you think it said, and don't add or delete words or phrases. Post just what I actually said, this time. That is, assuming that anything in your posts actually have merit.

    I do hope you can move on to something constructive. You've said what you had to say, and I have said what I have to say. It's time to move on.

    I'm taking a break.


    TRIGGER, As far as meting at Steele Creek or wherever, you do what you think is best. I've been boating in this area for a long time and with many of the same people. We are all close friends and none of us will put up with an individual that is there to cause trouble, and this applies to anyone.
    Blah blah blah.

    For the love of God man just shut the fuck up.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  6. #5
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Blah blah blah.

    For the love of God man just shut the fuck up.
    Amen to that!!! He has WAY TOO MUCH TIME on his... her hands!!!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  7. #6
    Senior Member bville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Glasgow, KY
    Posts
    1,687

    Default

    After a page of poor me Old JP said he is taking a brake which means we are getting a break,hope its a long one.

  8. #7
    Senior Member LiquidDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Acton, Ca
    Posts
    1,227

    Default

    Purely Pathetic!
    Air your Shit Bag Laundry somewhere else!
    You might want to refrain from calling people names if all you can do is hide behind your so called friends!
    What a Douche Bag!
    Originally Posted by gn7 "Stick to making the worlds best engine stand."

  9. #8
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    Brian, I understand you want to discuss this issue and resolve it, because you told Rexone you'd been trying. I honestly don't recall that, but here we are. You've expressed yourself and your concerns in the best manner you know how. I don't know what to say really, but here are some of my thoughts.

    What are you thinking?

    Rexone posted,
    Knock it off Trigger.
    This political forum has enough problems without you calling someone out with threats.

    Then just a few minutes later you posted, essentially what he said not to do.
    I guess no one is going to tell a man like you what to do.

    Trigger, you have accused me of a number of things that are false. I have asked you to be specific each time you accuse me of something so that I know what the hell you are talking about. You have never replied with a specific answer to any. WHY?

    You said I called you a liar. To this point I don't recall doing that and feel certain I did not, so post a copy of where I did.

    You claimed that I posted dangerous information in the boating section, and that I didn't know what I was talking about.
    I asked when and where I did that, and said that I would not post something about boating or safety issues that I didn't believe was correct. I also asked why, if I posted something like that, you didn't post a correction or bring it to someone’s attention. You never replied.

    Why haven't you ever replied to any of it, ever?

    Brian, You posted, "Don't you EVER, and I mean FUCKING EVER compare yourself to me. We are nothing alike!"
    I don't recall comparing myself to you, and why would I? You represent far to many things I do not respect in a person.

    You've posted that I don't run my boat and am afraid of it. I don't know how you would know since you certainly don't boat where I do. Your comment in itself is rather typical for you, and just as absurd. It's also another typical stupid comment coming from you, as my boat is much faster than anything you have or ever had, I'm pretty sure. I have had flats long enough to no longer have a need to run-it-out every time or when there are whitecaps like some. Perhaps if it were slower like some and more naive, then I wouldn't consider it unsafe either. What I do with my boat is not your concern.
    When and if I run my boat, that is my business. It is my boat, or do you think you should have a say in that also?

    You post, that you, "Repeatedly offer him (jim) chances to have me (TRIGGER) disappear and yet he (jim) continues his charade."
    When have you offered to disappear? I must have missed every one of your offers. Perhaps you would post a link when that happened. The truth is, I don't care what you do, as long it doesn't involve me.

    You keep attacking me as though you have some right to threaten, intimidate and instruct me on what I can or cannot do regarding posting on Performance Boats. You don't.

    I still don't know what you think I did that brought this about, but I'm tired of it. If you think there is any need to meet face to face as you say, get over it. I avoid people who I consider dangerous, and I consider you dangerous because you're irrational and a hot head. What earthly purpose would meeting serve? It does concern me that one day you may show up at an event where I am, and as I feel sure you're the kind of person who would key a person’s car or damage a boat, that concerns me. The fact remains, we've never met and I couldn't care less about your problems or other concerns, and you certainly are not the kind of individual that I care to associate with.

    You make it sound as though you want to meet out by the old flagpole or behind the wood shed. Maybe your kind of people resolve issues that way, but I don't.

    You've posted false accusations about me, threatened me, attempted to intimidate and called me out a number of times. You've made a big deal of being manly or to be a man, as though I am not. Let's be clear, what I consider being a man is different than you must. As you know, because you have posted my age, I'm 74. You on the other hand are about 35. So you at 35 are continuing to call out and threaten a 74 year old, and consider yourself a man. When I was that age, my friends and I would have considered you a jerk and an asshole. That part hasn't changed and I still think so.

    If a real man objects to another's post, they can respond with an explanation why they disagree or provide an alternative reason why they think it's wrong. YOU NEVER DO THAT FOR SOME REASON. You attack and threaten, even when it has nothing to do with you or you have not been involved in any of the topic. Real men in my world resolve issues intellectually. You should try it sometime.

    In your latest tirade to Rexone, you say, talking about me, "You let him run his head like there are no consequences in life," as if that's some kind of justification for your ridiculous outbursts. Where is your anger and hostility for the others who run their head? I'm criticized and called names more than I do to others. Ol'Forked posted a cartoon whereby the black pot is calling the kettle black. It's probably the most appropriate cartoon I've seen. We all tolerate each other and no one threatens anyone, and then you show up. So, what is your issue? You never contribute to the issues, you instead just attack. I've never seen you contribute.

    I believe you are truly delusional.
    TRIGGER, in your reply to "Rexone you posted, "No disrespect to you or anyone on this site," within minutes of Rexone instructing you to "Knock it off", precede to do exactly what he instructed you not to do. I thought he was pretty clear.

    Then you have arrogance to say in your reply, "Never once have I threatened him or anyone else on here."

    I didn't call you a liar previously, but it would have been accurate and I might as well have. Here are just a few of your posts within the Performance Boats Forums, and yet, you still maintain that you have never threatened anyone. Each of your posts are a threat, intimidation, a call out or baiting, and each one is against the rules. The rules that you apparently think shouldn't apply to you.

    I believe your posts were intended as threats, intimidations, call outs or baiting, directly or indirectly. Here are a few.

    *Jim,
    Why don't you call me (214)909-8247 and I'll meet you anytime tomorrow you would like wherever you would like to do it. I'm not a hard person to find so don't act like you've been looking for me all summer. No more excuses. Time for you to put your money where your mouth is and not be a bitch. Come on mother fucker!! One of us is gonna learn a lesson!!!!

    *Take responsibility for your actions and words and let's finally settle this. You know where to find me but can you find your balls or spine? We'll soon know won't we.🖕🏾

    *Come see me at Steele Creek and you can personally step me back!!!!

    *For some reason you still think I care what you think. Let me clear that up for you right here and now. I DO NOT!!! I'm gonna follow you everywhere I can find you until you keep your nose out of other people's business. What can I say to your bitch ass that will make you stand up for yourself you spineless piece of shit!!! Because that's what I really meant to say!! I'm waiting......Impatiently I might add

    *I'd be more than happy to show you!!! Btw, I moved this argument to your own thread. One here and one in the political rhetoric section. For Christ sake, come make me eat my words!!!
    Come shut me up you son of a bitch!!! I'm doing nothing but the same thing you do all over this forum and others just the same. I'll be trolling your ass just like you do everyone else from now until you SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! And not just here either. All the places you lurk!!

    *If you would like to prove me wrong, I'm waiting for the time and address. Until then, as I stated before, you WILL be seeing A LOT of me.
    edit: Whether you like it or not!


    *[IMG]file://localhost/private/var/folders/73/20h8b6cx0v3_b5t2vsxgjmmm0000gn/T/TemporaryItems/msoclip/0clip_image002.png[/IMG] Hey Jughead, I'm over here!
    In an attempt to move my personal problem from a well respected man like Dean Harvey's post to it's own thread, I would like personally tell you Jim that if you would like to address me you can do so here. Now please don't be mistaken, I will still be looking to see anywhere you stick you nose where it doesn't belong but you can find me here.

    *Jim, did your wife get mad tonight when you came home with the smell of my dick on your breath? No self respecting man would ever let anyone talk to them the way I have spoken to you all day. When are you gonna sack up at teach my little whipper snapping ass a lesson!?!

    TRIGGER, So, you have never threatened or called out anyone? Is that right?

    I almost forgot. When you post those things that you have accused me of, don't change the actual wording or summarize what you think it said, and don't add or delete words or phrases. Post just what I actually said, this time. That is, assuming that anything in your posts actually have merit.

    I do hope you can move on to something constructive. You've said what you had to say, and I have said what I have to say. It's time to move on.

    I'm taking a break.


    TRIGGER, As far as meting at Steele Creek or wherever, you do what you think is best. I've been boating in this area for a long time and with many of the same people. We are all close friends and none of us will put up with an individual that is there to cause trouble, and this applies to anyone.

    ^^^



    Last edited by SNiC; 11-12-2017 at 03:03 PM.



  10. #9
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bville View Post
    After a page of poor me Old JP said he is taking a brake which means we are getting a break,hope its a long one.
    As soon as his pussy heals up, he'll be back.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95