Thousands of Alabama felons register to vote in last-minute push
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 17

Thread:
Thousands of Alabama felons register to vote in last-minute push

  1. #1
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Thumbs down Thousands of Alabama felons register to vote in last-minute push

    Lie, cheat, and steal. That is the liberal Democrat way!!!

    Thousands of Alabama felons register to vote in last-minute push | AL.com
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,805

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    Lie, cheat, and steal. That is the liberal Democrat way!!!

    Thousands of Alabama felons register to vote in last-minute push | AL.com
    Like the democrat's creed says, vote early and vote often!!!!

  4. #3
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Uh oh DEMS! They better have an Picture I.D.





  5. #4
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SNiC View Post
    Uh oh DEMS! They better have an Picture I.D.


    Dass raaasssiss!!!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  6. #5
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    Dass raaasssiss!!!
    Beginning with the June 3, 2014 primary election, Act 2011-673 requires an Alabama voter to have a specific type of photo identification at the polls in order to vote. If a voter does not have one of the approved forms of photo ID as stated in the law, then he or she may receive a free Alabama photo voter ID from various locations.

    Funny Thing is..... Alabama passed this with no problems and with very little opposition....All here are OK with this



  7. #6
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,805

    Default

    Of course felons are the democrat's base! Most just haven't been convicted yet!

  8. #7
    Senior Member Havasu1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Yorba Linda & Lake Havasu
    Posts
    6,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SNiC View Post
    Beginning with the June 3, 2014 primary election, Act 2011-673 requires an Alabama voter to have a specific type of photo identification at the polls in order to vote. If a voter does not have one of the approved forms of photo ID as stated in the law, then he or she may receive a free Alabama photo voter ID from various locations.

    Funny Thing is..... Alabama passed this with no problems and with very little opposition....All here are OK with this
    Thank You Bama...lol


  9. #8
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu1986 View Post
    Thank You Bama...lol
    Don't thank me....thank the DNC



  10. #9
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    And the left steals another one. It it isn't voter fraud, it is character assassination. This time it was both.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  11. #10
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    Welcome home Bobby Valentine! Congrats on the smashing victory there in Alabama. Only had to go back forty years to ruin this man's life and still win by a sliver.
    The best things in life aren't things!

  12. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Texas Hill Country
    Posts
    118

    Default

    The only good thing is, in 2020, the Repubs. can run a candidate with all their support, and win back the seat. Jones is probably a lame duck.

  13. #12
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Man Joe View Post
    The only good thing is, in 2020, the Repubs. can run a candidate with all their support, and win back the seat. Jones is probably a lame duck.
    We'll see. Soros' money can buy lots of false sexual claims. That seems to be good enough to keep the Roy Moores and Herman Cains out of office while the Bill Clintons of the left gain popularity among his people with real ones. It's a liberal thing that sound minds will never comprehend.
    The best things in life aren't things!

  14. #13
    Senior Member Havasu1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Yorba Linda & Lake Havasu
    Posts
    6,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Welcome home Bobby Valentine! Congrats on the smashing victory there in Alabama. Only had to go back forty years to ruin this man's life and still win by a sliver.
    This place is far from home Bobby Miller. RDP is home. I haven't logged on for a few years so I had to get a new password. So what is the statue of limitations on what he did 40 years ago? A sliver, he was leading the polls by a large margin until trump got involved...LMAO...

  15. #14
    Senior Member Havasu1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Yorba Linda & Lake Havasu
    Posts
    6,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SNiC View Post
    Don't thank me....thank the DNC
    Ok..Thank you DNC...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95