Paridice... not so much
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 45

Thread:
Paridice... not so much

  1. #1
    Senior Member f_inscreenname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Pasadena, Maryland
    Posts
    1,533

    Default Paridice... not so much

    Boy the truth is coming out about Cali the last few days. The highest rate in the country of homeless. The highest rate of poverty. 1/3 of all people on welfare lives in Cali. 1 out of 4 in Cali is an illegal alien. The highest income tax rate. The highest corporate rate. Highest property taxes. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. You all want to leave and start your own country?? Please, don't let the door hit you in the ass.

    PS, How is that bullet train working out for you all? 35% increase in the proposal on the first leg from $40 to $65 million. And that's the first leg. By the time it is done this thing will be over 100 million in a time the only reason Amtrak is alive is because of Gov money.
    A winner is just a loser that got up and did it one more time.
    1959 Biesemeyer - 4pt Hydro Drag - 2013 ACBS Winner - Best Race Boat
    1966 Donzi 16
    1967 Nova Marine - SuperNova24 - ACBS Winner - 2012 Best Race Boat - 2016 Peoples Choice & Best Non Wood
    1972 John Allmand - Nova 19
    1982 PolarKraft -Jonboat - Crab Killer
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Texas Hill Country
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Cali is a fucking disaster. The Liberal /Progressives have fucked up a beautiful state. That's why I am getting out as soon as possible. Flying to Texas next month to look at property.
    Last edited by Old Man Joe; 01-19-2018 at 09:02 AM.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  4. #3
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    Democtats built this! Absolute fact. Moonbeam brown spends worse than a drunken sailor because drunken sailors spend their own money. It's becoming a state like Detroit, Ferguson, Baltimore, Chicago, etc. and their gun laws insure it will also become a slaughter house like the rest.
    The best things in life aren't things!
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  5. #4
    Senior Member f_inscreenname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Pasadena, Maryland
    Posts
    1,533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Democtats built this! Absolute fact. Moonbeam brown spends worse than a drunken sailor because drunken sailors spend their own money. It's becoming a state like Detroit, Ferguson, Baltimore, Chicago, etc. and their gun laws insure it will also become a slaughter house like the rest.
    Baltimore mayor just fired the police chief just 5 minutes ago. Its like their 37th in the last 20 years.
    A winner is just a loser that got up and did it one more time.
    1959 Biesemeyer - 4pt Hydro Drag - 2013 ACBS Winner - Best Race Boat
    1966 Donzi 16
    1967 Nova Marine - SuperNova24 - ACBS Winner - 2012 Best Race Boat - 2016 Peoples Choice & Best Non Wood
    1972 John Allmand - Nova 19
    1982 PolarKraft -Jonboat - Crab Killer
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by f_inscreenname View Post
    Boy the truth is coming out about Cali the last few days. The highest rate in the country of homeless. The highest rate of poverty. 1/3 of all people on welfare lives in Cali. 1 out of 4 in Cali is an illegal alien. The highest income tax rate. The highest corporate rate. Highest property taxes. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. You all want to leave and start your own country?? Please, don't let the door hit you in the ass.

    PS, How is that bullet train working out for you all? 35% increase in the proposal on the first leg from $40 to $65 million. And that's the first leg. By the time it is done this thing will be over 100 million in a time the only reason Amtrak is alive is because of Gov money.
    There's a lot of people in California, and a lot of government funded, or subsidize projects that are available to the public. A lot more than most states, and perhaps more than any state. Do you suppose boaters benefit from any of these projects? Some people appreciate having many natural locations available to the public and someone trying to protect the environment.
    Yea, higher taxes, but higher income also.

    However, California Household Income

    According to the Census ACS 1-year survey, the median household income for California was $67,739 in 2016, the latest figures available. Compared to the median US household income, California median household income is $10,122 higher.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    There's a lot of people in California, and a lot of government funded, or subsidize projects that are available to the public. A lot more than most states, and perhaps more than any state. Do you suppose boaters benefit from any of these projects? Some people appreciate having many natural locations available to the public and someone trying to protect the environment.
    Yea, higher taxes, but higher income also.

    However, California Household Income

    According to the Census ACS 1-year survey, the median household income for California was $67,739 in 2016, the latest figures available. Compared to the median US household income, California median household income is $10,122 higher.
    So the cost of living is one of the highest in the country . Hell a $300,000 home in Az will cost you a million in the San Francisco . And around $600,000 in the LA area .
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  8. #7
    Senior Member f_inscreenname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Pasadena, Maryland
    Posts
    1,533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    There's a lot of people in California, and a lot of government funded, or subsidize projects that are available to the public. A lot more than most states, and perhaps more than any state. Do you suppose boaters benefit from any of these projects? Some people appreciate having many natural locations available to the public and someone trying to protect the environment.
    Yea, higher taxes, but higher income also.

    However, California Household Income

    According to the Census ACS 1-year survey, the median household income for California was $67,739 in 2016, the latest figures available. Compared to the median US household income, California median household income is $10,122 higher.
    Again you will take the other (Progressive Liberal) side every time. There was a time even the Dems wanted lower taxes and what they were taxed they wanted results from and security, guess not anymore. You want to quote numbers? From a simple google search "Maryland is the richest state in the United States of America, with a median household income of $69,272". We have issue and we know it but apparently we are nothing like Cali. We have all the progressive environmental issue along with converting what used to be heavy industry areas for 200+ years back to nature and have been doing it for decades. Hell my county has 530 miles of shoreline alone. For that stupid high speed train you all are building, we have Amtrak. If it wasn't for your tax dollars it would have been out of business decades ago. Apparently the only people that use it are news broadcasters going from NY to DC.
    But we also have a Rep Gov now because we were on the road to Cali. People woke up.
    A winner is just a loser that got up and did it one more time.
    1959 Biesemeyer - 4pt Hydro Drag - 2013 ACBS Winner - Best Race Boat
    1966 Donzi 16
    1967 Nova Marine - SuperNova24 - ACBS Winner - 2012 Best Race Boat - 2016 Peoples Choice & Best Non Wood
    1972 John Allmand - Nova 19
    1982 PolarKraft -Jonboat - Crab Killer
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  9. #8
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,805

    Default

    And now that whack job AG Xavier Becerra want to fine any business $10,000 that cooperates with federal officials within ICE. So a business owner either has to tell the Feds to "F" off and be prosecuted for obstruction, or pay $10K in fines. What a great way to show businesses you care!
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  10. #9
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    And now that whack job AG Xavier Becerra want to fine any business $10,000 that cooperates with federal officials within ICE. So a business owner either has to tell the Feds to "F" off and be prosecuted for obstruction, or pay $10K in fines. What a great way to show businesses you care!
    Fine a company if they follow Fed law...
    But yet, they don't understand why businesses can't grow and flourish under their political leadership


    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  11. #10
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,805

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SNiC View Post
    Fine a company if they follow Fed law...
    But yet, they don't understand why businesses can't grow and flourish under their political leadership
    None of them know what to do or how anything works outside of government employment.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  12. #11
    Senior Member f_inscreenname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Pasadena, Maryland
    Posts
    1,533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    and someone trying to protect the environment.[/FONT][/COLOR]
    I almost let that one slide but now that I think about it....
    If Cali is not burning its flooding and if not flooding you all are in drought and sucking the watershed dry all the way to the mid west. It takes 20+ years to build a holding pond and 35+ years to build a dam in the state mostly due to red tape and court challenges and then they don't even take care of the ones they have. Want to talk about the Saltan Sea? The zoning laws, building in fire zones is insane. No matter what Cali does they will always be takers when it comes to the environment. Just to many people and not enough resources.
    A winner is just a loser that got up and did it one more time.
    1959 Biesemeyer - 4pt Hydro Drag - 2013 ACBS Winner - Best Race Boat
    1966 Donzi 16
    1967 Nova Marine - SuperNova24 - ACBS Winner - 2012 Best Race Boat - 2016 Peoples Choice & Best Non Wood
    1972 John Allmand - Nova 19
    1982 PolarKraft -Jonboat - Crab Killer
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  13. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by f_inscreenname View Post
    Again you will take the other (Progressive Liberal) side every time. There was a time even the Dems wanted lower taxes and what they were taxed they wanted results from and security, guess not anymore. You want to quote numbers? From a simple google search "Maryland is the richest state in the United States of America, with a median household income of $69,272". We have issue and we know it but apparently we are nothing like Cali. We have all the progressive environmental issue along with converting what used to be heavy industry areas for 200+ years back to nature and have been doing it for decades. Hell my county has 530 miles of shoreline alone. For that stupid high speed train you all are building, we have Amtrak. If it wasn't for your tax dollars it would have been out of business decades ago. Apparently the only people that use it are news broadcasters going from NY to DC.
    But we also have a Rep Gov now because we were on the road to Cali. People woke up.
    First, I'm not in California. Next, no one wants taxes.
    The median income of Maryland doesn't make it the wealthiest state, it means the median income is higher than other places. Maryland does seem to realize there is a benefit to having clean air and clean water, but Maryland doesn't have near the population of California, nor does it have concentrations of people like found in California. The two states are not comparable. Yea, California has it's issues, but don't throw out anything about it having elected a Republican Governor this time. Kansan and Oklahoma have Republican Governors and Senators, as a matter of fact if you're not a Republican in those states, you're not getting voted for, and those states are almost bankrupt with huge money problems.

    You say, "We have all the progressive environmental issue along with converting what used to be heavy industry areas for 200+ years back to nature and have been doing it for decades," so are you complaining about those industries moving away from converting away from using the old fuel sources? Do you want to continue the use of coal in your area? I believe that I recall you remember when coal was heavily used and your area had gray sky continually Do you want to go back to them using more coal?

    I can't address Amtrak, and I don't care for it, but for all of the people who do use it, it keeps them off the highways during rush hour and it helps in reducing the gray sky due to pollution. If it weren't for the subway in New Your City, do you think it would be what it is? There is no way New York could handle the necessary car traffic.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  14. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by f_inscreenname View Post
    I almost let that one slide but now that I think about it....
    If Cali is not burning its flooding and if not flooding you all are in drought and sucking the watershed dry all the way to the mid west. It takes 20+ years to build a holding pond and 35+ years to build a dam in the state mostly due to red tape and court challenges and then they don't even take care of the ones they have. Want to talk about the Saltan Sea? The zoning laws, building in fire zones is insane. No matter what Cali does they will always be takers when it comes to the environment. Just to many people and not enough resources.
    Yea, those people in California are just a bunch of asshole, or is that shitholes. And, some of the biggest post in this forum.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  15. #14
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    None of them know what to do or how anything works outside of government employment.
    Lust like their messiah, Obama


    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95